It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muscle car' UFO hoons over Darwin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I like how people always wonder why we don't have flying cars yet and stories like this pop up from time to time.
Breaking news: We do indeed have flying cars, they are called personal planes/jets

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Alright... We all know what's going on here... The TARDIS has changed from... Oh never mind.

What's even more amazing is that the Northern Territory News have sourced Photoshop. Well, either they did, or the old codger has.

This paper is notorious in Australia for having UFO stories - NT is a sparsely populated state, it's hot, beer flows plentifully, and I suppose the journalists there will take anything.

There's some shots that defy explanation, but come on, flying car?

Oh, and "hoon" is Australian speak for an individual that drives his or vehicle in an aggressive anti-social fashion.

So the aliens are going to get their ride impounded under our "anti-hoon" laws, which is what they're actually called.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could be them testing out a prototype of Obama's new beast car??

I do not know what that is but it does resemble a car.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Then I thought of a baloon, but the witness statement precludes that. It really is a fascinating picture and story combined(visit the link for the full news article)

Well actually, its no way it can be a balloon seeing as I was the one on that day that launched it. The object was seen at 6pm. The last time we launch a balloon was 2pm, and prior to that 8:45am.

Im a bit skeptical of this though, because Darwin has been seeing UFO after UFO over the last few months and it always seems to be on the cover of the local newspaper if you get a picture. The guys at the flying club even said that one of the pictures appeared to be superimposed onto the background.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join