It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe there was no fore knowledge how do you reconcile these facts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911

the Commission says that Tuesday not only happens to be the least flown day but that those early morning flights were filled with exactly as many people as were supposed to be there.

I have no doubts that this is the case but the question that they over look is how exactly was this known by the hijackers.

One can find out how booked planes are by phoning an airline.

The more you look into it the more it becomes apparent that this attack was done with military precision and that everything went there ways that day.

You're saying only Americans can do anything with military precision? Read up on 20th Century history?

Keeping a plane aloft and steering it while already in mid-air does not require any particular proficiency. Taking off and landing are the difficult parts. Teenagers, some as young as 12 or even less, have been known to fly private planes.

I guess you and so many others find it impossible to believe that 19 Arabs actually managed to do something they'd planned and trained to do.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbug

If I'm not mistaken, the crash drills were done 2 years before the crash. The reason that there were so many crews there was because there was time for them to be called into action.

The pilots of the jet knew they had problems, and knew they could crash. The emergency crews were not there that day drilling for such a scenario. Midair failures such as the one in Sioux City are extremely rare, but they indeed did have time to call in the emergency crews.

If this has been covered, please accept my apologies as I haven't read the entire thread yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by k-string
You forgot the fact that in the weeks prior to 9/11 EVERY bomb-sniffing dog in the building was REMOVED. And whole floors were vacated for 'security reasons' and no one was allowed there during that time. Both obviously so that charges could be planted in order to bring down the buildings, since no airplane could possibly accomplish that task.

Please tell me what companies occupied these floors.
I would like to contact them and ask why they would let the Port Authority...government, or whomever allegedly vacated them, interrupt their work day.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by mmiichael

In an ATS EXCLUSIVE

Dancing Israelis were guys who got in deep trouble with a company headquarted in the WTC. They were on their way to a 9 AM meeting knowing the evidence prepared was going to send them into bankruptcy.

Though it has been shown to have been made up by Muslim pseudo-reporting, Jews were not in the WTC when it was it because the time was 8:43 and the Jewish management personnel only arrive in their offices 9-10 AM.

But keep trying guys and examine that footage some more.

Mike F

If you would have watched the entire video you would see said
Israeli's on israeli TV admit they were sent there to doument the event.

Guess you skipped that part of the video, lol.

I am at work and cant watch the video.
What language did they say it in?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

The orifinal attack plans, now well documented with information from the very planners themselves, was 10 targets. This was cut back to the 4 that we saw, to keep the risk down.

The Twin Towers in New York, the highest man made structures in the world, and iconic of American economic domination, were the prime goals. Particularly in the same week of the Jewish New Year.

The White House and Pentagon were the next choices.

In seve years thousands of non-partisan researchers have been able to show how those towers succumbed to essentiall giant bombs hitting them at high speed.

Those trying to prove it was a US planned self destruction equal to shooting off one's foot, still pick away at inconsistencies in the initial reporting, questionable often later altered footage, and an array of wonky unfounded scientific data.

Though there is an overwhelming assembly of verifiable information and witnessing of 19 Arabs, 15 from Saudi Arabia, willfully crashing planes into these national monuments, thousands choose to deny it. The wild goose chase for alternative theories has become a sub-industry.

MF

The Twin Towers were NOT the highest in the world. They hadn't been since the mid-1970s.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Its hard to tell who exactly you are defending the hijackers, the military, or the multiple agencies that should have stopped at least some part of it.

Facts are facts you don't see the parade of debunkers on this thread because anyone who has looked in depth to the whole thing knows that these things I mention are among other things which there are big unanswered questions.

And no I am not saying only Americans can do anything with precision I'm not sure where you pulled that from. You would like to mislead people into thinking 19 12 year olds might be able to pull off the attacks or fly the 757s and 767s the way they did crashing them at 500 plus mph but you are fooling yourself.

Anyone who does not believe that the 9/11 operation was not carried out with deadly precision is completely uninformed of exactly what happened from Jan 2000 to Sept 2001.

These 19 (with the help of many other people) arabs and some of them well known terrorists were able to enter and re enter our country multiple times during this operation all the while spending at least half of a million dollars in cash paying for flying lessons in cash with out any real credentials all the while supposedly drawing attention from everywhere.

Then arranging five flights (including the mysterious portland flight that no one knows why they took it) all four flights (some in other states) taking off exactly the same time all 19 Arabs making there flights all the while setting off CAPPS and smuggling pepper spray, knives, and bombs possibly a handgun on board the planes. Still drawing attention according to ticket attendants still able to make there flights ....I could then go on about the very sophistication of everything that happens between flight take over and flights crashing but I think you get the point. (You even said your self that the landing and take offs are the difficult things to do , well try landing a 757 at 532 mph which is exactly what the pilot of f77 did keeping the jet trimmed the entire time)

Sorry but the FBI needs to fully disclose all non classified evidence to clear this picture up instead of making thousands if not millions of people fight for FOIAs and any other kind of information so that we can try to get a understanding of who exactly IS to blame and what exactly happened that day and days leading up to.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
reply to post by mmiichael

These 19 (with the help of many other people) arabs and some of them well known terrorists were able to enter and re enter our country multiple times during this operation all the while spending at least half of a million dollars in cash paying for flying lessons in cash with out any real credentials all the while supposedly drawing attention from everywhere.

Then arranging five flights (including the mysterious portland flight that no one knows why they took it) all four flights (some in other states) taking off exactly the same time all 19 Arabs making there flights all the while setting off CAPPS and smuggling pepper spray, knives, and bombs possibly a handgun on board the planes. Still drawing attention according to ticket attendants still able to make there flights ....I could then go on about the very sophistication of everything that happens between flight take over and flights crashing but I think you get the point. (You even said your self that the landing and take offs are the difficult things to do , well try landing a 757 at 532 mph which is exactly what the pilot of f77 did keeping the jet trimmed the entire time)

well I will tell you that this is what a world with political correctness, the ability for anyone to sue anyone else and millions for stupid reasons, and of a culture that attacks people as xenophobes that question such activities. After all its just that they are from a different culture. That is not a conspiracy it is just a shame....

I know this is not directly related, but watch these videos.
What would you do
People won't even stop to help a crying baby inside a car! Let alone an Islamic looking person who can yell at you making a scene and embarrassing you, possible costing you your job.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join