It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting I Want Your Opinon On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi guy's and gals, I'm new to ATS and what a great site it is, anyway I saw something and I would like your opinions on it. It was march 2007, me and my brother were out on my mums balcony and my brother started asking me questions about the stars, moon etc and as we were looking up I saw three triangles flying in a perfect triangle formation they seemed quite high up and looked to be moving quite fast, they were an opaque colour sort of see through anyway after a few seconds I was shouting my brother to look at them and I said "thats obviously not a plane etc what the hell is it" and no more than 5 seconds after I said that these things started swaying really fast from side to side and a second later they were gone into thin air, I waited to see if maybe I could see them again but I never, by the way it was a perfectly clear night so they never went behind the clouds etc. lol it was quite funny my brother ran into the house shouting "mum mum we just saw a UFO " naturally my mum thought he was winding her up,anyway whatever they were they certainly were not anything I would term conventional,I dont know I would like your opinions,have u ever seen anything like this or read about it, let me know.

[Mod edit - replace all caps in title]

[edit on 16/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sounds possibly like a newer type of airplane, that I unfortunately have forgot the name on. It looks slightly triangelar. Try to gain information about what type of planes were flying in the area at the time. If it was no airplanes flying there at this moment, it is possible that it was UFO's.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks will look into it.

new topics

join