It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doorway Anointed with Oil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
I was thinking more along the lines that they may be trying to weaken Obama,if they were to believe that he could indeed be the antichrist!

ohhhh. I see. Well, if they believe he is the anti-christ then they also would believe that there is nothing that they can do to stop or weaken him since it is all pre-ordained - spelled out in scripture - as to what will happen.

At least, that is what I would guess they'd be thinking.
Who knows.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
seems like simple propaganda to me.

A symbol and a message to possibly counter peoples fears of him not being American or Christian.

I live in England and so dont know how many people take interest in the theory of him not being American/Christian but from what ive read it seems that theory does have a following.

any thoughts from someone more knowledgeable ??

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You know, it really does bug the heck out of me when people couldn't seem to grasp what I thought was a simple observation by the OP.

The OP stated that so far in no recorded history (that he's found so far) no president (or president elect) has ever had the doorway to the capitol annointed specifically for the inauguration.

The statement has been repeated that the white house has been annointed and blessed, fine, great, we get it. But the OP is not talking about the white house, he's not even talking about a house being blessed, he's talking about the doorway to the capitol being annointed, but more specifically, and what I do find odd as well, is that it's being done for the inauguration, let me repeat that in caps so it'll sink in. WHAT IS ODD ABOUT THIS DOORWAY BEING ANNOINTED IS THE FACT THAT IT'S BEING DONE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE INAUGURATION! THE INAUGURATION!!!!!

Forget whether the white house been blessed in the past, we're not talking about that. The OP wasn't talking about that. Until somebody can provide some legitimate sources showing that this annointing has been done in the past to other president elect inaugurations, then I can see why this would seem odd. Especially since, as another poster here pointed out, That usually this kind of symbolism is eerily similar to when kings are crowned or leaders are seen as "gods on earth"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
IN light of my previous post, I can at this time give you one word, I can only give you one word,

anathema

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
IN light of my previous post, I can at this time give you one word, I can only give you one word,

anathema

Quoted from Wikipedia:

Anathema (in Greek Ανάθεμα) originally meant something lifted up as an offering to the gods; later, with evolving meanings, it came to mean:

1. to be formally set apart,
2. banished, exiled, excommunicated or
3. denounced, sometimes accursed
4. a literary term

Are you suggesting perhaps that by the greek definition, Obama is being set as an offering to the gods?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join