It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Methamorphosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You've only had your account for two days...2000 points in the hole and this thread makes no sense.

And you had to have one of your own responses deleted from the very thread you began.

I know to never accept an invitation from you. You're a wild man.

Especially, the one were the sex drive of men is so profound they ultimately experiment with Gay sex.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

There is already a trend that young folks are getting married later and later. This is at least in part beleived to be because many people are being more choosy who they marry, in order to avoid a divorce.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow, deep! That's all the proof i need! I'm a convert now!!
When you talk of God i assume you mean allah? You certainly don't seem Christian, especially with that undercurrent of hatred for the west and our morals simmering under the surface there....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Huckfinn : thanks man.... one thing I praise gay people the abduct the multitasking nature of woman sooo GOOD! (don't get me wrong I am a pussy loving man)

I worked on the ad Industry, therefor My choosing of the title and the topic that attracts people attention, is flowing in my vein....(but that is another story)

maam: your observation is 100% true, I am one of them

BA... it's time to make the New "The A team series!" step on it bro

people, I huckfinn thinks very differentlly, and he seems to know what I try to achieved here....smart man indeed

I'm jew BTw from my father side, but Still I believe in Jesus (can I can I? Yes I caaan
)

the God who lives in me is the strongest of them all Tom

[edit on 16-1-2009 by tengkorak]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by tengkorak]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

Dude, where did you get that Mr. T. icon?

link   
FYI I'm a Indonesian Citizen, me and Bali we're YEAAAH that close!
so close that people reckon us as brothers!

Sen ken ken (hang loose!)

TH

link   
This gender metamorphosis thing is simply not true. Throughout the world in the past and today also, there have been people who think that domination over those weaker is acceptable, I disagree. To the Greeks sex was seen as a form of domination to many, (specifically men dominating women). For example when the Goddess Aphrodite has sex with a mortal man, she is ashamed because she "let a mortal dominate her". Women were seen useful only for child bearing in this particular society, and the greatest bond between two people was seen as that of two best guy friends. However, the most powerful people (even more so than royalty) were the virgin goddesses, followers of Vesta. Perhaps this is indication that even the Greeks valued women for more than we give them credit for. The only way to live peacefully is to find your middle nature. Everyone has both masculine and feminine aspects, but not everyone embraces both. Balance is needed, dominance is not.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's not just mr TEE, it's in an mozaic church lovin kind of layout bro, Awesome!

TH

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dear Cancerian42

how do you explain GAY people? what are they?.....an anomali?

TH

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Dear replyers (is that a word?)

I'm sleepy now....it's 5/33 now i have to get some rest, coz I'm no God, he only lives in me (mortal)

TH - Fundamental entity lovers

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengkorak
how do you explain GAY people? what are they?.....an anomali?

Well yes they are an anomaly in this day and age, because they are just recently being accepted by society. But it is a little more than just that:

en.wikipedia.org...
...However, some consider gay to be a matter of self-identification, while homosexual refers to sexual orientation. Indeed, the British gay rights activist Peter Tatchell has argued that the term gay is merely a cultural expression which reflects the current status of homosexuality within a given society, and claiming that "Queer, gay, homosexual ... in the long view, they are all just temporary identities. One day, we won't need them at all."
(snip)...There are some who are drawn to the same-sex and may not have sex and also not identify as gay, these could have the term 'asexual' applied even though an 'asexual' generally can mean no attraction and includes heterosexual attraction that is not sufficient to engage in sex or where the sex act is not desirable even though titillation may occur.

Gay is a term that is used differently by different people, so can you please explain your interpretation, and explain the significance of the question?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Mind enlightening me on the fact that you're -1200 points +

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with your sexuality

OR HOW YOU PERCEIVE WOMEN.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

our purpose is to live and die? no way. our purpose is to learn how we are all connected so we care enough to stop hating and killing each other.

maybe this is the year everybody realizes how stupid we've been.

ah, i'm a dreamer...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Maybe Gender methamorphosis is just a state of mind,
when people melt their weapon into a faming tools in time of peace,
the tool transformed according to the needs of human,
so some of us grew Penis and some of of cut it of,
is this fact stated my point exactlly or it is not?

my -1200 points is similar
attitude put by human 2000 years ago towards
Jesus, in fact they crucify him.

I'm Claiming that God Lives in me, and look, how people
see me as a nut cake, this world is going to its doom!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think people see you as a nutcase because of everything else you're saying..don't worry, it's not because god lives in you.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
tengkorak

I can agree with some points made in your first post, though you might have said it a little softer. Since the Women's Lib movement, there has been a dramatic change in female lifestyles. They began to work at what was typically men's jobs, i.e. construction work, oilfield jobs, physically demanding jobs. Arguments over salaries of men and women ensued women have become more assertive (even aggressive). There seems to be a power play many times in marriages, women are more prone to be more independent, men are not always the head of the household (stay at home dads) and the marriage sometimes decays. Also, there is a lack of committment to marriage due to current lifestyles.

I think many times women turn to women, and men to men because they don't want to be hurt anymore and women are a separate species than man and so they are less threatened. vice versa

I don't believe that gays are totally accepted into the societal mainstream, everyone is not the same on that issue. Just because they started demanding minority perks doesn't mean they are welcomed and their ideas are accepted.

I raised two boys from age 8 and 12 when my husband died . We were not Ozzie and Harriet by any means at all, and I know it would have been much better if he had lived to teach those boys the male lessons they needed to know in growing up. (It's a dude thing) That situation is particular to me, but children who grow up in one parent families, I really believe the miss out on necessary structure and they also mind their dads a lot better. My opinion.

whatever
cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join