It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Methamorphosis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Earth,

Here's my theory about GENDER

Man, use to be the head of the house since girls are only good for making children and
raising kids, Since Woman all around the world is put in higher places on the Job Strata.
Then It all changed.

They are becoming more male than us, the still have their instinct to breed, and
have offsprings. So they decide to get marry and divorce after they have children, and drink the old wine of sorrow out of the tragedy. But trust me they are happy and content about the reality.

While the man meet younger and younger woman, have sex with hundreds of woman. untill they get bored, coz no matter how many girls they selpt with, they still cannot figure them out. They get tired and tried men instead, likes attracts likes.

So there was Gay people born everywhere, and to add to the dillema, the gay than made friend with the girls?......man and woman in unity? picture that.

Nobody believe in God anymore, they claimed they do, but I know they, many of them lost their faith. And there was this song, lyrics, saying, God is a Girl....

And the music went on, Look at ourself, don't u see a circus? Giganticus?
What are we trully? what is our purpose here? grow old and die?....

TH - IIIrd world Citizen (to the eyes of the robbing west)

[edit on 16-1-2009 by tengkorak]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Title Spelling Uncorrected.

[edit on 16/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What?

Again, What??

What exactly / specifically is your point?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

God I don't even know where to start here.

What gives you the idea that women are " only good for making children and
raising kids?"

They are becoming more male than us, the still have their instinct to breed, and
have offsprings. So they decide to get marry and divorce after they have children, and drink the old wine of sorrow out of the tragedy. But trust me they happy and content about that.

How ignorant to assume that all divorces are the woman's fault. Most are at least as much the man's fault as hers.

While the man meet younger and younger woman, have sex with hundreds of woman. untill they get bored, coz no matter how many girls they selpt with, they still cannot figure them out.

Uh, what?

Even for the serial sleeper-arounders, hundreds would be awefully hard to accomplish.

I'm not sure wha tyou're trying to say here.

So there was Gay people born everywhere, and to add to the dillema, the gay than made friend with the girls?......man and woman in unity? picture that.

Gay people have always been around, our society is just now coming to a point where it is socially acceptable.

Why is it such a problem that women make friends with gay men? Would it be better if she was one of the hundreds of notches on his bedpost?

Nobody believe in God anymore, they claimed they do, but I know they, many of them lost their faith. And there was this song, lyrics, saying, God is a Girl....

That is awefully arrogant for you to complain that no one beleives in God anymore, and then turn around and say that even those who do believe in GOd must be deluding themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
def in writting i see?
quite strange,
I wuld explain to you the point,
besides UFO and weird
untested facts,

What I stated here Is merelly ....
Human Gender conditions and ...what am I explaining this 4?

Go figure

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As me one 2

I was born with free will,
a,nd I can say my thoughts
as I see fit

MAybe my language is bad...
but for the woman is anly hod for making children is true
read the human history how they treat woman at earlly centuries

TH - A Part of God

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As a Christian GOD LIVE IN ME!
so who are you to judge me badly?
God lives in me...you hear!

TH -CHristian

Ex

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In the period of the Kings
A woman by the name of Abigail resisted the stubborn pride of her husband and saved her family from death (1Sam 25:18-24). Later King Solomon, in spite of multiplying wives for his own pleasure, wrote a tribute to the virtuous woman (Prov 31). His description describes a woman of honor and strength who traveled outside of her home to buy, sell, and supplement the income of her family.

With some of the Pastoral letters of Paul and Peter
do we find women being directly instructed to be submissive to their husbands and quiet in the church. In these same passages we are told that husbands are the head of their wives as Christ is the head of the Church (Eph 5:22-31). But in other places Paul teaches the equality of men and women in Christ (Gal 3:28; 1Cor 7:4) and acknowledges women praying and prophesying in church (1Cor 11:5). In 1Timothy 5:14 Paul instructs young mothers to be “keepers” of the home– a word which literally means “to be master (or head) of a house.”

Seems to me that with the right attitudes
(i.e. mutual love and respect) the issues of “authority,” “power,” and “control” become very small. On the other hand where individuals (men or women) combine the strengths they’ve been given with
self-centered, abusive attitudes, and an unwillingness to be held accountable– the best kinds of organization in the home, church, or business ultimately fail.

HERE

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My username is "asmeone" not "As me one," thank you.

If you do a survey of cultures--that is, all cultures, not just the western christian culture--you will find some surprising insights into how women are treated.

As a whole women and men are resigned to different tasks, but the key here is that they are treated equally.

In fact many cultures, specifically tribal cultures, regarded women as inherantly more wise and important, specifically because they were responsible for the upbringing of subsequent generations.

Many also believed that women were inherantly more spiritual--they could create life, and came in touch with their own mortality when they bore children.

Property was often passed matrelinially, and goods brought into the household were considered the woman's property.

So please don't try to say that every cultue in the world supports your mysogeny. It simply isn't true.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
thetoning down of your sentences is well put
(I take it that you agreed that GOD LIVES IN ME)
Thank you for the respect asmeone2

I was saying, The role of a woman is changing into a ...
a....collective condition which leads to deep sorrow, regarding
its relation woth the opposite sex.
Are you happy with it, I got nothing against woman, My mom is
a Woman

Are we happy with all the divorce and this...life style?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

(I take it that you agreed that GOD LIVES IN ME

I don't know about that. You seem awefully hateful, and I hear god is love.

But, I will be candid as I am divorced with children and the father is not involved, by his choice.

It disappoints me that my life has taken this turn but it is so much better than where I was. You may think I am deluded, and I can't help you there, but that is the truth.

It was a bad situation. It wasn't worth it for me to stay there in order to acheive some kind of social image. My happiness and the safety of the kiddos is and was more important to me.

I personally do not feel that I need a man to complete me.I am not going to chase after someone that I really don't love just because it is socially correct to be married or dating. I feel anything but deep sorrow.

So yes I am happy with the lifestyle.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So you are a mom,

first of all I'm not hateful, I am loving
but if the ones I love is about to fall of a cliff
I wouldn't be a pleasant me..

You were saying:
I personally do not feel that I need a man to complete me.I am not going to chase after someone that I really don't love just because it is socially correct to be married or dating. I feel anything but deep sorrow.

So why did u get married back then? young and foolish? I am not married yet,
because of the structure of the map of love if I may say so...is not a winning battle to be won, because marriages is forever and ONE....

but I'm glad you are not in a deeply sorrow kind of gig.....You are a strong momma!
I praise you for that... I wouldn't call u a super mom...it will be over praising..

Regards

TH - God lives in him....

btw: you are the perfect portraiture of a methamorphosing gender human mam

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It was going through a bad marraige that allowed me to understand that I was strong enough to not need the relationship.

In hindsite I realized that my motivations for getting married were much more from feeling that I needed to be married and have kids in order to please other people than because I actually loved the man in question.

My personal preferences aside, I beleive it is much worse for the children to attempt to fill in the "father figure" by remarrying than it is to raise them alone. That is what is greedy IMO, not leaving a bad relationship.

So I'm not sure what you mean by this:

btw: you are the perfect portraiture of a methamorphosing gender human mam

But thank you, if it was a compliment.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengkorak

I am not married yet,

No surprise there to be honest, wouldn't bother saving for a wedding with the attitude towards women that you have eh!?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
if something is not assuring
lets keep it at that level
it is often called Mistery at the end of the day
so I won;t aswer that..

So, you are one person, in this situation but...

• I don't want to
sniff my nose on your green gardened entity
or fishing the fish out of you pond....
(bad exppression vocab)•

as iwas saying....but...
you must seen all that divorces arund us?
is this Okay?....I don;t think so
This is the work of my former angle Lucifer!

You must be honest with me....no sorrow at all what soeva?
I just broke up with a schizo girl, and I tell you it is really a relieve!
but the heart isss wounded also....
My beloved heart is...hurting...Huaaaaa sob sob
(

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
BA baracus, as god lives in me, I won't
speak harsh to you

how is the A team? did it lived foeva?

TH

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengkorak
You must be honest with me....no sorrow at all what soeva?
I just broke up with a schizo girl, and I tell you it is really a relieve!
but the heart isss wounded also....
My beloved heart is...hurting...Huaaaaa sob sob (

Well then you can understand what happened in my divorce, and most others. Going through a divorce is different than breaking up with someone only in that it has to be legally sanctioned. The emotions, and the things that lead up to it, are the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

God lives in you?

C'mon, adults don't have imaginary friends now do they??

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can;t say I know...
how it might occured
and how devastating it might have been for you
with 2 youngsters...(are u very old?)

What do you think will happen to the next generation?
Living on a masturbating biological lifestyle
and never to know what family really is?
(Masturbating have many meaning not only sexual)

What is a family btw?
do explain coz I never been to the altar

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
BA baracus,

You need proof I presume?

I will phropecy this for you:

"Tommorow you will wake up and do your dailly routine like other human do day in and day out". except on sundays.

And your real name is Tom....sattisfied?

TH

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join