It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens,why not now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well?Why not now?As some people believe,aliens were in space long before we were even in the austrolapithicus stage.So if there are aliens out there why havent they taken us out yet?Are they studying us?Probably not,with the "super technologies" they have, what could they possibly have to learn from such a inferior race?The anwser to that would be,as some of you might suggest,"They are peacfull being who would like to live harmoniously,as a intergalactic family".Now,not only does that sound sissy,for all the "crash site" aliens we have supposedly taken,why would they still feel peacfull twoards us?And why?Some people believe we evoved from aliens(To you people I say x-files should be taken in moderation)But would that not also mean that we all feel teritorial and want to take eachother out?Either way,the data doenst add up,niether does all the videos,pictures,recordings in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why interfere with two ant hills at war with themselves? They die, you get your lawn back. Problem solved. This is what im guessing for "aggressive" aliens.

As for the friendly ones, why is having love for another sentiment being "sissy"? Either way, maybe these guys are waiting for us to realise out mistakes. After the soldier ants go to war, the larvae and workers are still at the nest waiting for the other colony to take over. Maybe the "good" aliens are waiting for that so that they can come and show the ants a better solution. That there is enough lawn for their two colonies to live side by side.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
maybe they have been studying us for years and adapting to our atmosphere before they show themselves to the populas of the planet which is why they abduct humans and examine other life forms on our planet remember we havent even managed to cure the common cold yet and we have been exposed to this virus for years imagine the effects to a alien lifeform that doesn't have our imune system not to mention all the other types of virus i believe truly the day will come when they show themselves whether it is through there own actions or the actions of our goverments which cannot be trusted they know whats out there they have for years whether they can supress theses aliens or not remains to be seen

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seritath
Well?Why not now?As some people believe,aliens were in space long before we were even in the austrolapithicus stage.So if there are aliens out there why havent they taken us out yet?Are they studying us?Probably not,with the "super technologies" they have, what could they possibly have to learn from such a inferior race?The anwser to that would be,as some of you might suggest,"They are peacfull being who would like to live harmoniously,as a intergalactic family".Now,not only does that sound sissy,for all the "crash site" aliens we have supposedly taken,why would they still feel peacfull twoards us?And why?Some people believe we evoved from aliens(To you people I say x-files should be taken in moderation)But would that not also mean that we all feel teritorial and want to take eachother out?Either way,the data doenst add up,niether does all the videos,pictures,recordings in the world.

Well, to answer that question, you must first give an answer to why Humans are in space, researching for "Microbes"? Imagine the fun Aliens can have with this antfarm full of BIPEDAL creatures, to study, herd genetic material from and to crossbreed however they wish. If humans just now have started crossbreeding different speices with Humans, then Aliens have probabably fun with that too.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It could be that we are a Petri dish for a galactic experiment for a group of aliens who built the greys in order to study the hyper-dimensional qualities of what we call the soul. And we are under their protection from the agressive aliens by them.

I know it sounds silly. But it could be true for all we know. I for one like to think of the intergalactic council eventual enlightenment of the masses through working with the government. Their maybe more than two sides in space. They maybe good aliens and bad ones. I would hope that the we would side with the ones of peace. But why worry over things we have no control over. Just be thankful the aggressive aliens haven't come to decimate us yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why haven't they take us out. Good question, very good question.

My only answer is, well, maybe aliens don't have the same kill ask questions later mentality. Maybe they are actually mentally and spiritually "evolved".

Theory goes, if aliens wanted to kill us they would of done it 60 years ago when we first displayed the capability of nuclear destruction.

And what is to say we didn't evolve from them? There is no link between cro-magnon man and monkey.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seritath

Why not before? Because it's nonsense.

I believe there's other life out there. I don't believe they have been here yet. Why? NO tangible, viable evidence exists IMHO.

What others consider proof I consider a very weak and a joke.

top topics

join