It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who believes they are a werewolf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the more "real" it seems the better i write

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
the more i believe i am one the more "real" it seems the more the "reality" the better the book becomes.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
From what I've heard/read the only people who can accurately tell you if you are a werewolf are psychiatrists.

I would suggest setting an appointment with one and being very firm in your demands that he/she help you get to the truth. Also, be very detailed as to why you think you are one or want to be one.

Best of luck!

Regards,

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i am sick of people tellin me im crazy i like to write thats it, if i feel its real in some way i put it in my book i f feel theres no possibiley to it i leave it out plain and simple so leave me the hell alone

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightshade93

I, for one, will not be buying your book. You are way to confusing on here for me to want to pay money for something like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
im not publishing it its just a fricken hobby

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
oh and that dream that grossed you ou that was interesting i once had a dream where i was running from blue zombies that tasted like toast

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I know someone who believes shes a werewolf...

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There are a few people at my school who are obsessed with the moon, wolves, and vampires...and I get the feeling that they think they are werewolves and vampires sometimes. Of course they are outcasts and not very good at anything, everyone always laughs at them or bullies them. Maybe that would be good in the book, geek by day, werewolf by night. In theory, becoming a werewolf is just like shape shifting, which today many people claim to be able to do. Good luck writing.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

thank you as far as i know you are the only one not critiszing me right now. its just theres so much a girl cna take you know what i mean

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey Nightshade

Ok let me start off by saying I feel like a d**k for messing with you in my last post. I was trying to be funny. Unfortunately it was at your expense...I'm sorry. If there is any place you should not be harassed for asking questions about mythology and the like, I think it should be here at ATS. I also think a good place to ask those type of questions would be here anonymously as opposed to talking about it at school, work, etc. Due to the fact kids, especially teenagers, like to be mean to make themselves feel cool and they will do so.

With all that being said...In all honesty I don't know much about werewolves and I, being a skeptic at heart, don't believe in that sort of stuff.

What I do want to say to you is that if writing is what you enjoy then continue to do so. If thinking you are a werewolf makes you better at it, then more power to you. Hell, go howl at the moon if that help get the creative juices flowing
When I was younger I loved reading the fantasy books. I honestly believe that reading so many books as a child, regardless of the genre, made me more intelligent( that's debatable for sure
), made learning easier, and helped me in many ways later in life.

Study hard at school and learn as much as you can! Then try submitting some of your writing for publications! Do what you enjoy and you will be happy. Also, just shrug off dumbass comments like the one I made earlier. Ignore dumbass people that have negative things to say about you because what others think rarely matters

The last thing I do want to say is that I am a little concerned about you saying you thought about killing everyone. Don't get me wrong, I remember daydreaming about beating up the "tough guys" in school every once in a while but I don't remember ever thinking about killing a bunch of people. I very well could have but...that is just not healthy in my opinion. This was many years ago and I know times have changed but...I think you catch my drift.

Again, stick with writing if that is your passion! Write about werewolves, vampires, oompa loompas, dragons, zombies or whatever it is you find interesting and enjoy. Read as much as you can!! Who knows maybe you will be the next Anne Rice (author of 'Interview with a Vampire' if I'm not mistaken)!!

I apologize for being rude earlier and I honestly wish you the best!

Best regards,

Von

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 16-1-2009 by vonvitt]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonvitt
Hey Nightshade

Ok let me start off by saying I feel like a d**k for messing with you in my last post. I was trying to be funny. Unfortunately it was at your expense...I'm sorry. If there is any place you should not be harassed for asking questions about mythology and the like, I think it should be here at ATS. I also think a good place to ask those type of questions would be here anonymously as opposed to talking about it at school, work, etc. Due to the fact kids, especially teenagers, like to be mean to make themselves feel cool and they will do so.

With all that being said...In all honesty I don't know much about werewolves and I, being a skeptic at heart, don't believe in that sort of stuff.

What I do want to say to you is that if writing is what you enjoy then continue to do so. If thinking you are a werewolf makes you better at it, then more power to you. Hell, go howl at the moon if that help get the creative juices flowing
When I was younger I loved reading the fantasy books. I honestly believe that reading so many books as a child, regardless of the genre, made me more intelligent( that's debatable for sure
), made learning easier, and helped me in many ways later in life.

Study hard at school and learn as much as you can! Then try submitting some of your writing for publications! Do what you enjoy and you will be happy. Also, just shrug off dumbass comments like the one I made earlier. Ignore dumbass people that have negative things to say about you because what others think rarely matters

The last thing I do want to say is that I am a little concerned about you saying you thought about killing everyone. Don't get me wrong, I remember daydreaming about beating up the "tough guys" in school every once in a while but I don't remember ever thinking about killing a bunch of people. I very well could have but...that is just not healthy in my opinion. This was many years ago and I know times have changed but...I think you catch my drift.

Again, stick with writing if that is your passion! Write about werewolves, vampires, oompa loompas, dragons, zombies or whatever it is you find interesting and enjoy. Read as much as you can!! Who knows maybe you will be the next Anne Rice (author of 'Interview with a Vampire' if I'm not mistaken)!!

I apologize for being rude earlier and I honestly wish you the best!

Best regards,

Von

thank you i truely dont know what to say except that and i just think that when people criticize it just realy annoys me cuz no one tell a catholic what to believe and its like when u cant believe in some thing it makes you exatly like everyone else and for once i want to be extraordinary and i know i shouldnt think about killin people i got scared enough to almost kill my brother

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I never said I truly believe in God, but there is more evidence that there is a God (or at least an afterlife) that there is a werewolf. I am just giving my opinion on the subject on whether or not werewolves are real or not. I am sorry if you can't handle it. IF you need to think that you are werewolf/vampire/the loch ness monster, to get you into writing your books, perhaps you should step back reassess the way you are writing your books. You shouldn't have believe you are something in order to write about it. If I write about about a supercomputer taking over, I am not going to think I am a supercomputer. I hope you sell some books and stuff but dude, you're not a werewolf.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
LOL, you are all very funny, werewolves, therewolves! LOL Run and hide...or be bitten and smitten by the moon. You don't need to read about them, it's just an associated reaction to wolves howling at the moon more often than when the moon is not showing. The old people saw reactions by people who "changed" attitudes and behaviors during moon phases and ASSOCIATED them to wolves. It's true, I am a werewolf!

Howl proud, just don't get caught.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

look i never asked ur opinion alright im just bored and it truely helps me write i get more ideas other than that book i dont believe i am one but i do believe in the fact that by some chance in the past they may have existed

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

seriouly go annoy someone else cuz i dont give 2 #s about what you think about how i write

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightshade93
personaly i do because there are times when i dont remeber the night before, silver makes me cold , and i preffer rare meat over anything else. my dad is part indian and my gandfather on my dad's side is indian. as for the changing thing i believe its like sleep walking thats why i have never seen my self change. there are points in time when i want to kill every thing in my path and well i have tendencies to follow my friends. some of them even tell me i have dog-like features.

Is this "Steve the neighbor".

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i hope thats a real question

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightshade93
i hope thats a real question

It's real to me. At least I think it is. If i try real hard and perceive it
as real then I can understand me and write the novel that I have been
working on. It's not about people that are not werewolves but claim to
not be werewolves at a time when they should be werewolves only to
find out it was all the dream of a werewolf.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join