It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secret societys out there are just.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thats right.A group of people.You can find a secret society anywere,even in a college.The skull&bones for example.Did you ever stop to think that all they are are just a bunch of cliques?Masonics.For heavens sakes,they have no part in the government,they have no part in anything,except what they want to.They do nothing wrong and yet you sit there and look down upon them saying"Oh they are secretive,they must be doing something!"
Dont.Dont read into it.If you do it will result in a bunch of people flipping out at the drop of a hat,and all the masonics will have done is help people find realization.For example the millenium group.They do nothing wrong.All they do is believe that in the millenium the world will end.And for some ungodly reason,someone interpretted it as"Oh!They work for he government and they must be manipulating us somehow!"Lets look at the facts people.What have they done?Nothing but exist.How can they be so bad when they have only formed an orginization and recrutied members?And please before you anwser that with some they want to take over the world crap,lets see what their incetive would be.Zilch.Nada.Nothing.So dont get worked up about this people,just leave it be.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What are the odds of two Bonesmen (a very select group) going head to head in a Presidential election? Simple question.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

True all the way man

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seritath

Incentive? To rule the world? That's not incentive enough? Power?
I believe secret societies do indeed do harm, maybe not to an individual but to the people as a whole. These skull and bones, from what I have personaly read and research are branched from the mother tree, the Illuminati. How are you chosen, the top % of the populus at the university I believe, or if you have wealth and influence from your family. The damage these societies do may not be seen by the naked eye but i'm sure that the roots dig deeper beneath the soil.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Which College is the "Bonesmen" from???

Isn't that school a very prestigious school in that some of the smartest (richest) kids go to? Whats the odds of two "presidential" candidates going head to head coming from that college?

Why would being a Bonesman (college fraternity) have to do anything with a presidential race or even matter?

i know you say they are a select few and that the odds are low for that to happen but you must ask yourself this. whats the correlation to bonesmen and the presidential race? Two college students that where in a "COLLEGE" fraternity way back when doesn't say anything. what if it was pi theta omega?

Just because they went to rich prestigious schools in which there was a fraternity called Skull and Bones doesnt mean that is unlikely. Most presidential candidates come from rich prestigious schools. i'm not saying all but most do so what does that do to the odds?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
What are the odds of two Bonesmen (a very select group) going head to head in a Presidential election? Simple question.

Peace

Well since the Bonesman come from a already prestigious school that usually produce leaders it's not very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OK, what are the odds of two Yale grads (non-S & B) going head to head in a Presidential election?

.....since nobody wants to answer my first question.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

i would say the odds are good.

Yale alumni are represented on the Democratic/Republican ticket on every Presidential election between 1972-2004 and All presidents since 1989 have been Yale Graduates?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

OK, what are the odds of two Yale grads (non-S & B) going head to head in a Presidential election?

Peace

Because you are attempting to draw a false correlation by only offering two options for something that appears on the face of it as unusual - but isn't.

What are the chances of two men running for President? After all, half the population is female, and yet we only just had 1 serious contender for the Presidency.

Its not because there is a male conspiracy to run for the Presidency, but that the cultural and institutional constraints that involved the selection of candidates was heavily against females.

In the same way, the presumption behind your question is that because two people who are members of a fraternity run for President, that this must be a conspiracy. In actuality what matters is that they were both Yale undergraduates, and the process of selecting candidates and putting people in power is directly connected to the higher education institutions they come out of.

The chance of two Yale - or any other ivy league - undergraduates running for President at the same time is extremely high.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Peace

I'll go ya one better in addressing both of your posts, Dr. L:

What're the odds that two university roommates would have been contesting for the leadership of the Liberal Party of Canada? My money says that those odds'd be a lot lower than the odds of your likelihood.

top topics

join