It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Nostradamus predicts doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was watching a show called The Next Nostradamas on the History channel today and saw something that left me stuned. Listen around the 1:10 mark

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Anubis_TC]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wont you please write a little account of what they said just that those of us who are dialing out can get it too?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Scary... but interesting video. Star 4 u.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_TC

Other than being "stunned" by the content of this video,

whats your opinion on it?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well if it does go down and gas shoots up to $10 a gallon in a decade from now, we can still hope that little engine that gets 150 miles per gallon is in production. I think that would kind of even things out.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great! I being a low to middle class American have vast money resources to afford the $10 - $15 a gallon of gasoline. I think I may invest in a horse. I hear they have better mpg than my truck.

But, it makes you think. What would our world be like if gas shot up that high? I certainly could not afford to commute to work. The mass transmit does not reach anywhere near where I live either. The mass transit that is available in the metroplex is not developed enough either.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Can't we ever get one of these guys who thinks they can predict the future to say "Hey, I think everything is going to work out pretty good. I think that economy is going to be fine and world peace is going to break out. Also, it is going to be sunny all weekend." Just once. We know that gas is going to go up in price. You don't have to be psychic, of prognosticator or Nostradamus to see that happening.

top topics

join