It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey,Im new and needing help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey,as you probably read above,Im new and needing help!I know you have a how to use page(Actully I dont, but this website seems like the type that would help you)I just need some more tips from a experienced user about the things that might not be mentioned in the page(If there is one)
Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what, exactly, do you need help with?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seritath

I'm not sure what you need help with, but here is the ATS handbook, it can be found in the memcenter.

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ummm actully rules/regulations would be very helpful thank you!Also,how to change your avitar....But umm thank you very much for the quick reply,and wherever you are I hope your are well!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Thank you,you and cracuer(Dear god I am sorry if I got your name wrong
:lol
are really helping me out and I appreciate it very much!Warm regardes!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

the link provided should tell you everything you need but, in the event that doesn't suffice, click the "u2u" button at the bottom of my post and you can send a direct message to me.

By clicking any of the staff member's names (they're located on the first page of the board, down the left side), you will be brought to the u2u page.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You might want to check out this thread: Adopt a New Member

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Try board information as well.

Some useful stuff there.

welcome

[edit on 16/1/2009 by budski]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know this wasn't an Avatar request thread, but your avatar is way too big, I re-sized it for you and added your name, but it was a simple job, if you would like a personalized (and better quality) avatar, send me a U2U or post your request here.

i171.photobucket.com...

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Hehe, nice plug roswell

To the OP, feel free to send me a u2u anytime. I will be glad to help as best I can.

Just click the u2u button at the bottom of my post.

Here by the way is a link to the T&C (terms and conditions) since you were asking for it

Terms and Conditions

Welcome to ATS! I hope you find the truth that you are looking for!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is your avitar adjusted 160X420 which is the most common size and fits the full width without cutting out anything in the image.

Download Link

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
dunno about you guys,
person comes on and essentially says I'm sure there must be rules but I can't be bothered to read them, please just spoon feed me what I need to know, and you guys fall all over yourselves doing just that.
have a need to be needed, do you?
sorry, I think its fantastic that there are so many people on here willing to help, but shouldn't the person being helped at least be putting up a little of their own effort first before you rescue them from their own idleness?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by wayno]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Seritath- Any other help needed feel free to u2u me, Im always here to help guide you around the place, so fire as many questions at me that you need,

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I think its fantastic that there are so many people on here willing to help, but shouldn't the person being helped at least be putting up a little of their own effort first before you rescue them from their own idleness?

Well yes, but not eveybody has the same level of skills, and some people can't always take in the info when they are a new member.

At least they asked, and the Mods offered help, and that makes a very welcoming organisation, which encourages new members who will post, once they've sussed it out.

new topics

top topics

join