It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Moon Mission Pictures Show Triangular Pyramid Anomaly,16th,January,2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Indian Moon mission Chandrayaan-1, has transmitted more than 40,000 images of different types since its launch on October 22, 2008, which many even in ISRO believe is quite a record compared to the lunar flights of other nations. ISRO officials estimated that more than 40,000 images have been transmitted by Chandrayaan's cameras in last 75 days, it worked out to nearly 535 images being sent daily.So it means almost 1pic/Mint. They said some of these images have a resolution of up to five meters providing a sharp and clear picture of the Moon's surface. On the other hand, they said many images sent by some of the other missions had a 100-meter resolution only.They for sure hold a massive data and information regarding moon surface and craters.On November 26, the indigenous Terrain Mapping Camera, which was first activated on October 29, 2008, took shots of peaks along with carters.According to media reports "This came as a surprise to ISRO officials" After going through all that information poring in media we looked at the one of the photo, taken by the Chandrayaan-1 Moon Mission,which comes straight from the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Here's the link: ISRO official website and for our surprise one thing, the symmetry is quite remarkable, pay attention to all the mirrored details...not to mention the triangular shape: it's quite distinct. And if we believe the scale of the photograph according to its caption, 395 km., then the symmetrical object is at least 4kmx4km...a really big crater symmetry! And second one is Triangular Pyramid Anomaly.These photos (allegedly) come from the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation), not from NASA or the ESA.

ISRO GOV SITE DIRECT LINK www.isro.org...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by uk_ufo]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That looks like.....

a rock formation.

Three lines!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
That looks like.....

a rock formation.

Three lines!

What you have to say about this "The symmetry is quite remarkable, pay attention to all the mirrored details...not to mention the triangular shape: it's quite distinct. And if we believe the scale of the photograph according to its caption, 395 km., then the symmetrical object is at least 4kmx4km...a really big crater symmetry"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why do countries in this day and age go to the moon with such terrible imaging devices?

Seriously, can anyone here tell me how much did India spend on imaging cameras or topographical imaging devices... to get this image?

It could have been downgraded in quality before it was released, but how can we learn anything... from these images?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If you are comparing it to spy satellite images - those devices are the size of a bus. Exploration satellite tend to be much much smaller.

However I believe this thread is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo

Symmetry occurs all he time in nature - take a snowflake for example...

Nothing to see here but rocks and a poor quality image

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

It's been years with leaps and bounds in technological advancements, including those not known except by those in the highest levels, and they're still sending digital cameras that prove absolutely nothing, what is the mission? Project Deja-vu?

How can they not be able to transport a spy satellite, to a place so close that humans can travel there in no time, granted even if they are the size of a bus.

The moon is more mysterious than people can imagine but we can't see the mysteries with the terrible black and white pixelated images they send back.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mike Singh is the resident expert here on moon and Mars imagery. You should u2u him and see what he has to say. And this is one of those rare occassions when I agree with Hans, you should move this to another forum.

Not sure if you can post in Mike's, but he will know where this should go. I'm sure you will get a) more traction and b) more knowledgable opinons. Nice find!

edit to add:

I just noticed you may not have enough points/posts to u2u. I will forward the thread along to him.

Cheers!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi UK! This and a lot of other images have already been covered in depth on this thread...

India's Chandrayaan Blasts Off To The Moon!

I suggest you have a peek as you'll find a lot of comments from the experts. This thread also includes all the details of cameras and processes adopted for acquiring the images.

Be warned! That is a loooonng thread with over 900 replies spread over 47 pages!!! :bnghd:

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The main difference between that " triangle pyramid" and the ones in Egypt are that the ones in Egypt have 4 sides and this picture is one with only 3 sides!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah why are all moon photos so grainy when satellite imagery for things like Google Earth we can zoom in to approx. 100 feet? Surely if they spend the money to orbit the moon they're gonna spend the money on a good image mapping system, no?

And speaking of which, when ARE they going to come out with Google Moon, Google Mars and the one that will be VERY popular, Google Gooley?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
And speaking of which, when ARE they going to come out with Google Moon, Google Mars [...]?

Here ya go:
Google Moon
Google Mars

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo

Looks like the moon to me, craters, rocks, I bet you can find a similar natural formation on earth.

I'm kinda tired of these, look what I can find when I use my imagination! posts... I know richard c hoagy invented the pasttime but seriously it's a bit annoying...

I don't see anything, and to be honest I wouldn't believe it was anything but natural unless the images were crystal clear, and authenticated, why can't we get crystal clear photos on these moon/mars surfaces anyway...

Well I do believe NASA can take crystal clear photos of the moon with the HUBBLE, the conspiracy is they can and have, but kept the photos secret, I researched this myself and NASA accidentally released a few photos of the moon taken from the hubble, their claim is the moon was 'too bright', the released photo was taken during the brightest possible moment, so the too bright claim doesn't hold water, it's of a meteor and they released other photos but not in natural light...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo

If you look at these and "face" on the moon and mars pictures, one massive flaw stands out in the intelligent design vs. mind making patterns arguments.

They are not straight. If you look at all of those pictures, and the ones here, there are way noticable curvatures. If we see those curvatures at such distances, how much more so if we stood directly before them? They are not straight, therefore, they are not intelligently, but, naturally formed. If you stood next to these pyramidical structures, although yes geometrically they qualify as pyramidical or pyramid shapes, the huge curvatures and bends along their edges and surfaces rule out intelligent involvement, unless you count a Diety.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

For proof of the straight vs. curved feature, look at the Great wall it has a distinct and controlled curvature which can be easily noted from space. Then there are the Nazca lines, they have a distinct straightness in their symetry which can be easily observed from space- and kudos to them for pulling it off.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk_ufo

If you check the shadows in these pictures you'll see that the anomaly you have pointed out is in fact a recess in the ground and not a protruding form.

Check shadow: crater V triangle...unless all those craters are actuallu "domes".

I think you'd be hard pushed to find a planet or moon without a three sided "hole".

cheers....nerb

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Remarkable symetry? That 'pyramid' is anything but symetrical. As for the onther triangle, we can't even see the third angle, so all we have is two lines, which is... nothing.

As to the quality of the images... looks think someone couldn't turn down a bargain on ebay.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
NOT a pyramid......

From Dictionary.com

1.Architecture.
a. (in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb.
b. (in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.

3. a number of persons or things arranged or heaped up in this manner: a pyramid of acrobats; a pyramid of boxes.

4. a system or structure resembling a pyramid, as in hierarchical form.

5. Geometry. a solid having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point.

The operative words above are: "mass", "apex", "heaped up", "solid" and "base".

new topics

top topics

join