It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO News:UFO caught on camera near Lincolnshire windmill,UK,16th January,2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

According to Eyewitness he was driving on Billings Gate road in South Somercotes at 4.30pm on December 9 and stopped his car to take some pictures of a dramatic sunset on his mobile phone. It wasn't until he returned home and looked over the images that he discovered the strange object in one of them.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by uk_ufo]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very interesting image. It resembles my avatar which I captured in North Texas in 2004.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo

My ufo video on ats clear daylight ufos 2008 stirling city were filmed above
these wind mills very interesting cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I must add that I did not see the image in my avatar either until I reviewed it later on the pc. I was taking several sunset shots and the one I posted is the only pic that shows an object below the clouds.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the music did it in for me.
the didn't notice until he looked later....yeah, that too, especially off of a cell phone camera. As if his vision of the sky was impeded by the huge camera he was looking behind....no joy in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
what i find interesting is the fact that the video is no longer active on youtube i come from the uk and there is something not quite right going on i have followed this story from the start and what i find interesting is that it was played up to the press in all the papers and on all the news and yet we still have no information given to us about any pending investigations results of tests on the turbine or the blade itself and if there was nothing suspicious about it why 2days after the event was there such tight security around the wind farm lots of guards and guard dogs something doesnt quite add up if you ask me!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
cool video. other than the fact that the music made me want to gouge my eardrums out with a rusty spoon.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just an observation but what exactly is the fascination with our windmills? I would think if they have the technology for making a spaceship and can transverse our galaxy, then they would be interested in other technologies.

Either that or they are cooling their ships from a hot entry into our atmosphere? One could ponder a whole second on this.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

You may have a point, the video obviously has been produced with music and editing. I can say beyond doubt, however, that I was struck by the image and how it resembles my avatar. My image is totally unaltered.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Is there a link to your video? I would like to see it. I have one on YouTube, but I'm still not sure what it shows.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Off topic for 1 Sec.

Amaxium, your avatar made me spill my pop all over the keyboard.
I couldn't stop laughing. So Kudos to you..lol

End of Off topic post

Toogood

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
it appears to be taken from inside the car, through the front glass of his car. It may be just a (second) reflection on the glass, from the headlights of the car in the image, reflected by a shiny surface IN the car, maybe the phone camera itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jped62

Can you post a larger pic of your avatar? Would be interesting to see that.

Thanks.

The object in the original post has a very fake look to it. I'm not saying it is fake, but it looks like a cartoon, or pastel drawing.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_ufo

teslaandlyne (4 seconds ago)

Good old UFOs with their lightning balls.
It left a bit of trailing hot ions.
Tesla may have warned us but only the FBI knows now.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by uk_ufo

My ufo video on ats clear daylight ufos 2008 stirling city were filmed above
these wind mills very interesting cheers

The UFOs figure no one is dumb enough to go walking through
a windmill field so its safe to hover awhile.

Although Tesla said wind would not effect his aircraft but nothing
about electrical circuits, must be a rookie pilot or did not get the
Tesla handbook away from the FBI.

The coil wiring of the wind mill brought in the UFO for a crash
course in magnetism. Its all electrostatics from coils, but never the
less still electricity and coils attract.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This looks like a fake to me.

I took a screen shot and slightly lightened/increased the contrast using 'curves', and if you look directly below the 'UFO' there is a puddle running along the side of the road (good old UK!), that the sky is reflected in, and more precisely, part of the sky the 'UFO' is supposed to be in.

It's hard to tell with 100% certainty, since the puddle is starting to shallow out, and the reflection is getting quite dark, but I'd expect there to be a quite visible reflection of the dark under-part of the 'UFO'.

I've marked matching points on the screen shot, and if you look at the differences in contrast, between all these points, you can see what I mean. The blue/green points mark the dark clouds and their reflections, and despite the clouds themselves not being that dark (compared to the 'UFO'), the reflections are still very noticeable in the water. The 'UFO' contrastingly (pun not intended), is even darker and more sharply defined against the sky, plus you'd expect to see the sudden change to a light reflection (the top of the 'UFO') in the puddle.

Almost certain this is a fake!

I've uploaded a cropped version of the screen shot without my dots in .psd format here if anyone wants to have a go at doing a slightly better job than my attempt, which was done by eye, so it's by no means perfect.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I know taranis is not supposed to be flying yet but just for 1 minute think if it is, could that be plasma stealth we see in action on the craft?

new topics

top topics

join