It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spraying screaching to a halt! Obama mandate?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe its just me, but I have seen a HUGE decline in chemtrail spraying since Christmas! I don't have a network of people outside of where I live to verify, but I'm in Columbus and I have a friend in Vegas and we both keep a close eye on the skies.

We can confirm there has been practically NO CHEMTRAILS (or contrails if thats your belief! Could there be a direct connection with transition of Obama to power? How interesting!

***I can already hear the "there is no such thing as chemtrail" people trying to explain how the cold weather (that is supposed to cause contrails) is the explanation! Please don't flame this thread up with debunking. Let's discuss why there is a decline in the phenomenon, whether you call it contrails OR chemtrails, so its a genuinely new discussion rather than rehashing old arguments. ***

[edit on 16-1-2009 by BoboIsBlue]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Certainly hasnt stopped or slowed around where I live.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ChemtrailCentral is confirming that chemtrail spraying is at a "minimum"! Although citing a concerted localized spraying effort, it does confirm a national SLOW-DOWN!

"This is something we are going to have to watch closely. I've been running computer model comparisons for the past 36hours and there seems to be a coordinated effort for spraying across Northern Mexico and the Southern Plains stretching back into New Mexico beginning Sunday Evening. Chemtrail activity seems to be at a minimum right now(dispite heavy air travel and cold air aloft). If the USAF goes ahead with their plans they will keep a ridge of high pressure parked across the Northeast and Quebec and warm the upper layers again to create another ice storm for the Northeast."

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

I'm just theorizing here... but what if Obama has been fully informed as part of his national security debriefings and is not playing ball??

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow None over ohio.Skies are very clear blue. Can we get people to post their state and whether its clear or lots of chem/con trails?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My mother just confirmed Chicago has been almost chemtrail free every day of 2009!!! Keep in mind she lives next to O'Hare International Airport, which is also a pseudo Airforce Base and is ALWAYS a chemtrail sky.

I have also heard from a friend on Southern California however and he says its not letting up there...

I never said it stopped, but I believe we have a SERIOUS scaling back taking place.

Please ask friends and family in different parts of the country and report back!

THANK YOU!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm just east of Chicago and lots of contrails here and the temp is -7 outside and the sun is shining brightly. Never saw a chemtrail before probably never will.

mikell

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yesterday oin the Portland, Or area I witnessed photographed and filmed the heaviest spray activity I have ever witnessed, wich is quite shocking to me, as I have moved here from the S.F. Bay area and they sprayed that area like a free for all, I recal and have photo's of days where the spray build up was so bad the sky becomes a silvery white haze in all directions, and has actually resulted in large number of people calling in sick to work, and even nasal infections and nasal bleading in mny self and many other individuals I know. At one point yesterday I counted over 40 paths in the sky and 3 jets laying chem at the same time.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Right. Just for fun, has anyone bothered to check atmospheric soundings from where they live and cram the data and check it with the Appleman contrail chart to see if the conditions were conducive for contrail formation? Or how about the weather? Did anyone notice the large Canadian/Arctic High sitting on top of us? Folks, brush up on meteorology first before going on "chemtrail" sites which are based more on lies and decpetion than facts.

weather.uwyo.edu...

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

weather.unisys.com...

[edit on 1/16/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I have other reports confirming heavy spraying on the West Coast (see my other posts). Please update us here on whether it keeps up after the inaugural! Thank you!

reply to post by GenRadek

Let's NOT make another chemtrail/contrail thread out of this... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! Let's call them contrails if it makes you happy. I personally thought contrails happened more often in cold weather (its freezing). Regardless of that however, it's been both unseasonably warm and unseasonably cold here since Christmas.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BoboIsBlue

I'll give you the sounding data for central IL from Jan. 1 through today. The sounding data you would want to look at is the region around 280mb to 350mb or so. Then take that data and check the Appleman Graph and see if there should have been contrails on that day or not. I am not here to make fun of you guys, (though it is pretty funny) but I'd rather shed light and give you guys the basic facts that will solve this mystery.

Here is the central IL soundings;

weather.uwyo.edu...

If that dont work, click here on the upper air soundings for all of the US and then pick the region closest to where you live and pick the dates in the drop box. Look in the pressure regions I posted as this is where most planes would fly. Then chec RH, pressure, wind speed

weather.uwyo.edu...

The go here and follow the directions:
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Try it yourself and see if the weather was conducive for contrail production.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

I'll give you the sounding data for central IL from Jan. 1 through today.
Try it yourself and see if the weather was conducive for contrail production.

I used weather.uwyo.edu... for 4 evenly spaced times in both cities and I got completely varying results (always, maybe, no chance). I read here asd-www.larc.nasa.gov... that the USAF has found the chart to be correct on predicting contrails 60-80% of the time but correct on predicting no contrails a stunning 98% of the time. BUT, it does not jive with my, my friends and family's observations since Christmas.

So, sure, maybe some bizarre weather system my explain the last week of inactivity, but not the last 3 weeks.

I'm interested in hearing more from people making observations with their eyeballs and/or summarizing their observations so far this year.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
we got loads of contrails the other day over london, seems to depend on air pressure more than temp -they hung around for ages so we got to see the really cool thing when they all point towards heathrow and it looks like a manga explosion (plane lands every 30sec so if they hang for 25min or so RedRoute1 looks really amazing, shame they're killing the planet tho.

can't help with chemtrails i don't think we get them, hehe i'm not convinced you get them either but thats another story....

oh and obama isn't going to stop evil shadow government plots to kill you, he's TOTAL NWO.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well right now, in Chicago, its a crystal clear blue sky. No clouds or contrails.

Are you using the Mid-lat winter temp profile chart?
Did you go through the altitudes as well and the corresponding pressures? Maybe the planes were flying in the wrong air level. And it may be a little off since the exact location may not have the same conditions.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Well right now, in Chicago, its a crystal clear blue sky. No clouds or contrails.

Are you using the Mid-lat winter temp profile chart?
Did you go through the altitudes as well and the corresponding pressures? Maybe the planes were flying in the wrong air level. .

Yes, and the data tops off at alt 28k feet, which is only a little short. I ran numbers for 1/week for last 4 weeks in Chicago, Columbus and Pittsburgh.

It just ain't adding up dude. As a note, I just went back to last summer in Chicago and see quite a bit of the 98% correct "no contrails" after running some random days. We had absolutely NO CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL FREE days last summer at all. Not a single one in Arlington Heights, IL just NW of O'Hare, but with a clear vantage of the whole area all the way to Chicago sky-line (its a very flat area). So again, something does not add up.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by BoboIsBlue]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I 2nd that, Yesterdays spraying was very intense. The locale COIN6 new called it fog and dedicated a piece as to way the fog was forming.... I recorded on my DVR and will post it if I can =)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I live in the Chattanooga Tennessee area ...our skies are loaded with chemtrails today...
I have seen NO letup in them at all...

I believe in chemtrails too...

I have video taped the planes leaving them...
The same plane flying back and forth and drawing big Xs all in the sky...

At times it is two planes...On purpose going back and forth till the sky is covered...Even at night...They have covered the moon...I am sure for some reason...So we couldn't see something they were doing...
Like on some of our eclipses we had this year...

That is my firm opinion...No One will change it...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Are you sure they are the same plane? Or are you watching the air corridor for commercial flights ?

Here are the soundings from Nashville today in the flight level range:

weather.uwyo.edu...

PRES HGHT TEMP DWPT RELH MIXR DRCT SKNT THTA
hPa m C C % g/kg deg knot K

316.0 8673 -50.3 -58.3 38 0.05 271 103 309.7 309.9
300.0 9010 -52.7 -60.7 37 0.04 270 107 311.0 311.1
293.8 9144 -53.4 -61.4 37 0.03 265 110 311.8 312.0
284.0 9364 -54.5 -62.5 37 0.03 265 112 313.3 313.4
270.0 9688 -54.7 -62.7 36 0.03 265 115 317.6 317.7
257.0 10004 -55.9 -63.9 36 0.03 265 118 320.4 320.5
254.8 10058 -56.0 -64.0 36 0.03 265 118 320.9 321.0
250.0 10180 -56.5 -64.5 36 0.03 270 117 321.9 322.1
244.0 10335 -54.9 -63.9 32 0.03 267 116 326.6 326.7
233.0 10627 -57.5 -65.5 35 0.02 260 115 327.0 327.1
230.0 10709 -56.9 -65.9 31 0.02 261 115 329.1 329.2
225.0 10848 -57.7 -66.7 31 0.02 262 114 329.9 330.0
216.0 11106 -57.3 -66.3 31 0.02 265 113 334.4 334.5
200.0 11590 -59.1 -68.1 30 0.02 270 111 339.0 339.1

Temperature Profile: Mid-Latitude Winter

Looks good for persistent contrails today.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yes, that is all perfect for the established formula for predicting persistent contrails. as a chem-trail believer, please address my point above..

"I just went back to last summer in Chicago and see quite a bit of the 98% correct "no contrails" after running some random days. We had absolutely NO CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL FREE days last summer at all. Not a single one in Arlington Heights, IL just NW of O'Hare, but with a clear vantage of the whole area all the way to Chicago sky-line (its a very flat area). So again, something does not add up."

Seems to me that if I was some serious chem-trail conspiracy proponent (I'm not) could pretty easily use weather data and Appleman contrail chart against the debunkers. I mean, its 98% accurate in predicting NO CONTRAILS, so if say it predicts no contrails for 1/3 of the year and say 1/2 those days do have contrails/chemtrails, then something is rotten in the state of Denmark, so to speak, right?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by BoboIsBlue]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Once again, an understanding of summer weather patterns + pressure gradients + RH and weather conditions all work together to create contrail or no contrail days. I remember this past summer, days in Chicago when we did have quite a few cloudless, bright and sunny days (and hot) without a contrail in the sky. Sure, if you looked you would see the airplanes cruising along at 33,000ft with no contrails. Another reason is what is the airmass doing above. Is it bone dry? Or is it saturated? Is there a warm front coming or a cold front? Just saying we "had no days without contrail/chemtrails" is quite misleading. Was it a dry high pressure day? Or was it a hot and humid day?

This might even explain it a lot better for you:
bragwebdesign.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's funny you mention contrails are at a minimum this time of year.

This thread shows that the phenomena is possibly seasonal.

Link here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Make what you will of it.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join