It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi Speaks Out Against Zionism!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by zerozero00]

Please Watch!!
This is Important!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see the passion in this guy. I like his message. Will be interesting to see more Jews speak out against Zionistic propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I can agree with him, however, this entire thing is way too complex for anyone to actually understand, who is real? who is not real? who is being used who and who isn't? what is the truth? and what is humanly righteous?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

It's an honest video but I wouldn't link it through David Icke, otherwise it would be a get out of jail card for zionists.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did some more clicking arounds on youtube. This clip is a year old but it helped me understand more about what is going on. There is a difference between Judiasm and Zionism.

Nice interview....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I can agree with him, however, this entire thing is way too complex for anyone to actually understand, who is real? who is not real? who is being used who and who isn't? what is the truth? and what is humanly righteous?

It is not complex nor is it worth getting all metaphysical about it. The rabbi was succinct and straight forward in his claims.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I wasn't getting metaphysical, it is simply the truth, you really don't know who is who, what side someone is on etc, you will not be able to really distinguish someone like the Rabbi from one of the Zionists that's what my statements were founded upon, sorry if that was not clear, making a real distinction between the two or the real motives behind some of the things recently is complex and actually grasping a detailed understanding of Zionism.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by phinubian]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Who's David Icke??

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I aren't religious but this man does show true passion and Speaks the truth!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
damn it.. the video has been removed from youtube.. does anybody know were else it's uploaded (if it's still floating around the interwebz that is)?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
old aswell

top topics

join