It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News About 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Good message to put out there. Hope you're right, though it seems all pretty far fetched.

Love one another and don't believe in any gods but yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
# will go bammm and then pacman will come and save us or run around eating us.

And at precisecly that point in time, I will be like HUUUUUUUUH????

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
Love one another and don't believe in any gods but yourself.

Agreed, although that is labeled by some to be "Luciferian Propaganda". But really, it is up to humans and their beliefs. Everybody receive the very world he/she is believing in.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is awesome! I've been reading up on 2012 for quite some time deciphering between "good" and "bad" information and i'd have to say this has made me feel great. Alot of people are saying end of the world and all this doomsday stuff but I keep in mind what others are saying about this being a time for spiritual enlightenment. Who knows what is going to happen in 2012, i am not scared for what is to come. Whatever happens is inevitable and i am pleased to have the opportunity to see what will happen. Thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No offense, this is just my opinion, but you are a LITTLE out there!!!!! That is the biggest bunch of crap I think I have ever heard. See you on planet Mars ......... It is scary that people really think things like these are true. God help Us!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
good thread!!

Positive karma for the win!!

star and flagged, dont need to add nothing more

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i dont understand what you are talking about.please email me at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I dont think its a funny matter or either do I care what others think.It is true that people know who they are,,because if they didnt then they wouldnt be who you said indigo's/angels/starseeds.All their consiousness's has been woken and having information all the time,,,this to them is exciting and a bit scary because some info is just to overwhelming or unbelievable.

Whats going on is unfolding now and I believe it will be all unfolded by 2012.

Thanx Mulder

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Amazing thread OP!!

All those things you say are true, they have been shown to me in my dreams, our dark leaders fear agenda cannot prevail against the higher frequencies.

Great post and I will be sending you positive energy.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The op is just regergitating the same story that hidden hand was trying to spill in this forum. We are not going to change densities, or dimensions. There may very well be an awakening of humans minds, but no shift to a new paradigm, and unfortunately we will not be using 100 percent of out brain funtion. We were designed the way we are intentionally, This is another example of the law of confusion based on luciferian principles. The creator is the one with whom these issues should be asked and answerd. There is no salvation or ascention through a man or men. We quite clearly are not capable of lifting eachother or ourselves to a higher plain of existance, that statment is blasphemy. Be carefull how much humanism, creationism, and new age logic you buy into it all is based on luciferian principle. Meditate and pray for insight. There is ponly one true creator of all and we all know the basic premise of the plan. Be a good person and good things wil happen, short of the need to learn and undertand. good is good, light is light and love is love, all is the creator.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
please futher your research there ,mulder and others, there may be a big piece of the puzle missing from your perspective. I posted this today kind of in response to the Hidden Hands posted mis direcitons for the purposes of confusing the faithfull mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out I would be very interested to hear your thoughts after reading the information.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
...as i thought... nobody will believe me

second line

NW

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
This is by far the best Feel Good post of the year!!
I just read A New Earth: Awakening Your Lifes Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
AMAZING Book regarding positive energy and stress is negative energy and how it feeds of other people and bad thoughts.

I recommend the book.

Eckhart Tolle's other book "The power of Now" is just as equally amazing and it really delves into true enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
It it would happen the way you said, I would be delighted. really.

Frankly my life right now really sucks, the change you said would happen should be great for me.

Do you have any compelling evidence that it REALLY will happen. And what if it doesn't.

If anyone needs evidence of what the OP says, that is easy.

Simply stop relying on physical evidence for spiritual matters.

Learn to meditate, learn how to astrally project, that is where you will find your "proof."

But what the OP is suggesting is that everything that we do is by CHOICE. If you want to live in a Utopian Society then you must CHOOSE to create that society and stop making excuses for why it can't happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Once again you know nothing more than anyone else about this subject.

We do not know what is going to happen in 2012.

We do not know if tommorow a blackhole is going to approach our galaxy and consume us all.

We can say that it's unlikely and is near impossible, but it could happen.

So therefore please before you preach as though you know everything, recalculate and express your opinion in a way that does not deter you as someone knowing more than anyone else about the future, PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Learn to meditate, learn how to astrally project, that is where you will find your "proof."

That is very true.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

-- Gandhi

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

That is very true.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

-- Gandhi

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I must confess I'm a pure Indigo.

ps. You said I didn't even have a computer because I used someone else's.

groups.google.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I believe everything that he has said.

I always try to keep a peaceful mind

Star & Flag

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
makes a great change to see people realising the potential of all the good things that can happen when the 2012 calender comes about....

I think you will find if you do enough research into the topic of 2012 and the related topics you can see for yourself that its not all doom and gloom and just like the OP stated there is much to look forward to for people with the right state of mind.... S&F

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join