It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News About 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

hy ;-)
as you know me.. i will answer those words

""1st Great News: Remember Who You Are! ""

...i do.. i am an indigo :-)

""2nd Great News: There Is No Hell! ""

.. you are right and wrong same time... you are wrong cause there is a hell.. and you are right, cause they who are and will be in there dont realize that they are in Hell.
with the other planet??? i dont know.. its not so 3-D as you think it is.. its another dimension.. still here at earth right now. But maybe it will show up and then we have both visible... and those who have the heaven in the hearts.. only will see heaven.. and those who are in hell.. will be in hell.

""3rd Great News: You and only You are in Charge of Your Future! ""

.. there are souls or angels or what ever you want to name them.. but there are things who help us.. i am shure!!!! i am shure!!!!
and the negative energy is all arround the world right now.. not always easy to round it ;-)

""4th Great News: You Will Become a Superhuman!
Those of you who will become the 5th dimensional humans here on this planet after 2012, will have:
- your DNA fully activated (yep, that 'junk' DNA we're talking about)
... DNA??? my DNA is great.. believe me..
- you will use 100% of their brain's capacity
... thats why my head feels sometimes OUTTTcHHHHHH
- you will become telepathic
... i have and use this right now.. since 2002 (?)
- you will not age
... maybe i will (right now) cause at this world right now.. nobody shall want to life forever...
- your life period will be prolonged up to 500+ years
....?
- you will be able to talk to animals and plants
... i am now able to talk to animals and trees (without using drugs ok).. animals speak in pictures.. trees speak realy realy slow .. hehe
- you will finally discover the REAL history of human kind
... i know it? will you hear it? you wouldnt believe it,... or?
- you will finally be introduced to your galactic brothers and sisters
... i spend half the time i sleep up there and talk to them... are i am crazy? i guess no
- you will build a new world of this planet
.... thats a mass-project.. here i am only one of the leaders
- you will grow your own food and live in communities and take care of each other
... sounds like heaven

""5th Great News: Don't fear 2012!""

... thanks :-) i hope for everybody that they have no fear about the future.. it will come as it will come.. and nobody can change it :-)

... so my choose?
the love what else..
ever and ever and ever again

and who i am?
i am the indigo girl.. borned with the lightning.. remembering the whole period from the beginning on (believe or not.. i dont care about)... and what will i do in the future?
the future will tell
or not?

friendly

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You made me feel happy about 2012 now i want to be a 5th dimensional being i'm fed up of all this pain,war,poverty,famine and misery on this planet this isnt what we are meant for we belong in space thats our destiny. can you or anyone tell me about how to advance?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"5th dimension" sounds like a great name for a musical group.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just wanted to reply, I've been doing a lot of reading about 2012 and yes the possibility of your post is certainly there. Don't want to get off topic but for some reason many years ago I went to a clairvoyent and about the only thing I remeber her saying to me when we were talking about 2012, was... "Don't get on the spaceship". Could it possibly be that Niburu or some other ship will come to take all those who are not ready to transcend?

I am not crazy I have an open mind and I am searching for answers.

Any input would be most appreciated.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well 1st of all the world wont end and thats about it

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i really believe that the illuminati have been waiting for this time to decrease the population by 80% in order to make the ones that are left slaves and so that we will not be able to involve to a higher species.But we are now awakening to the facts that have been hidden from our eyes.The time is now to defeat the government by spreading the word and geting your self informed before its to late. UNITED WE STAND , DIVIDED WE FALL

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
It it would happen the way you said, I would be delighted. really.

Frankly my life right now really sucks, the change you said would happen should be great for me.

Do you have any compelling evidence that it REALLY will happen. And what if it doesn't.

Which is why if he IS lying, giving people positive feelings is NOT good in the long term. Maybe a "temporary" good feeling reading the OP might seem nice. But if people believe him and he's lying, then he becomes not part of the solution but part of the problem, liars = negativity, manipulation, dissapointments, crushing peoples faiths and hopes, sadness, depression etc etc.

That's if he is lying.

If he's telling the truth, then thanks for the info!

[edit on 23-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
2012 will be the the time of the planetary alignment, eerily in the form of a cross, yet has nothing to do with Christ, yet more to do with the Ankh. It saddens me that in this day and age we still look to a saviour figure for salvation.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
well, by that time ill be 20. i dont know if ill be ready though.

thanks for a theory that is possible and not causing world destruction

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueApples
OP's post reeks of Luciferian propaganda

Many thing I have been called before, but this is something new.

If that is how you choose to see the world - that is how you will receive the world. And I cannot do or say anything to change your mind, because you have already made up your mind.

But remember this: no savior, prophet or messiah can save you - it is you and only you who is fully in charge of your life and your destiny - every minute of your life. By the choices you choose to make or choose not to. But as long as you are not in control of your life - someone else is.

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
May I ask, Mr Mulder, from where did this information come? Did you get a message from someone? Not being a smart a@@, I'm genuinely curious.

I cannot reveal my source. But this information is not from a website, YouTube video or some random book. This information comes from a friend of mine - someone close to me. Someone who never heard about the 2012 hype. Someone who doesn't even have a computer.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
many years ago I went to a clairvoyent and about the only thing I remeber her saying to me when we were talking about 2012, was... "Don't get on the spaceship".

That is correct. Those of you who will become the 5th dimensional humans here on this planet after 2012, will have to stay right here where you are, on this planet.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

4th Great News: You Will Become a Superhuman!

Those of you who will become the 5th dimensional humans here on this planet after 2012, will have:

- your DNA fully activated (yep, that 'junk' DNA we're talking about)
- you will use 100% of their brain's capacity

I don't think it'll be that easy to become superhuman. I don't think most people will become one by 2012. Very few will, very very few. And yes let's use 100% of their brain capacity, whoever they are.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

"Don't get on the spaceship"

Me think the one who supposed to stay should stay, the one who supposed to go should go.

I cannot reveal my source. But this information is not from a website, YouTube video or some random book. This information comes from a friend of mine - someone close to me. Someone who never heard about the 2012 hype. Someone who doesn't even have a computer.

She got it from me! And yes... she does have a computer.
jk

Great post btw, Mulder.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What is mixed up here is that those who follow King Jesus will be the ones checking out and instantly transformed to higher spiritual beings. And they check out to the Heavenly City which will hang a few hundred miles above the earth, and from that distance it will look about the same size as the moon. The earth will be in chaos when we vanish.

It sounds like the unbelievers are planning to calm down the masses by telling them that they are left behind to go onto the level 5 consciousness....LOL. Nice try!!

Meanwhile, we go to another small planet which is right above the earth, and we get the consciousness of angels and the power to fly at the speed of thought. People on the earth go through seven years of hell, but get one last time to bow and accept King Jesus, otherwise, they will be purged from the earth and possibly placed on another planet to evolve a bit more until they wake up. God is good, so I don't think they will burn in hell, I think they wil get another chance....maybe on Mars or something.

So don't be deceived folks. If you want to celebrate with angels in the Heavenly City for seven years as a believer, and then return with King Jesus to set up his Kingdom on Mt. Zion, and lead the converts (that make it through the 7 yr tribultaion alive) through the process of revitalizing the earth, then I suggest you bow down now and Humbly accept him as King, or get turfed out of here to live in a wilderness with all the other thugs, murderers and God haters.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

But remember this: no savior, prophet or messiah can save you - it is you and only you who is fully in charge of your life and your destiny - every minute of your life. By the choices you choose to make or choose not to. But as long as you are not in control of your life - someone else is.

Yes of course, we always have the will to choose the right path. But King Jesus did open up the door for us to the other path, and in doing that he is our redeemer and savior, because if he did not do it we would have no choice but to simply live like selfish morons for the Spirit of this World instead of having the option of Living unselfishly for the Spirit of God.

The least everyone can do is thank King Jesus for giving you a choice so that you can use your will to choose a path to transformation and life, rather than sleeping through the action that's about to come and possibly never waking up.

[edit on 24/1/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm surprised that you have not studied the chronological events concerning the rapture and how those fit into all of this talk of transcendence.

By the way, I answered your post and await your instructions.

[edit on 24/1/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Great post SpookyFoxMulder!

not scared of the 2012,but I'm glad to hear this ,this planet and all the things live on it are due a change .

Rock on SFM ! wherever you are

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow, I thought this was going to end in a epic failure as a joke, but it didn't.

I like the concept, I've always wanted to be able to feel the concious of plants and animals, although I didn't think it could appropriately be called talking.

A threat of AI will rise in 3012? Hmmmmm...... =\ Dunno what to say about that one. Why is it exactly 1000 years laters? I mean nothing happened to significant in 1012AD. Whatever, you never know =)

However, this does somehow match some of my beliefs. I do believe that our life expectancy could be drastically change, and I don't believe one human is going to come down and sprinkle collosal amounts of holy water on everyone and make the world a nice happy place, it is our job to do.

What I'd like to see explained also, from wherever you're receiving this information wether it be that you have reached a high level of enlightenment or know someone who has is....

Are the reptillians real? Are demons real? Why do greys come and prod around at our body parts? And how will the ones that cannot receive enlightenment be transferred to another planet?

Apart from those questions.....

I'm not fearing it, even though I assume something will happen on a monumental scale inbetween 2010-2012..... I think that the part that will bother me the most is trying to lead my immediate friends and family to the light conciousness I have just started receiving......

So....I don't know, maybe someone in this thread can give me some of these theoretical answers I'm looking for, it'd be much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Also, what's the deal with Nibiru, is that real?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Comrad "Spooky Fox Mulder" all this "GREAT" information that you supposedly got, you got from "a" person? Not God? Explain why you are so gullible to believe this one person, so that we might become willingly gullible like yourself, but I wouldn't count on it. I'll bet an Alien told you, hahahahaha.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Im extremely happy to hear this. i think this means when we become superhuman the evil has been defeated and the spells have been broken that they casted on us. IT is ALL a spell. it stays active thru the money. the 1 dollar bill. the geometry and the satanic demonia in the dollar bill keeps the spell active. when more is made the stronger it gets.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vexedone

I hate to break your fun, but Demonia is apparently a shoe brand.

I think the Illuminati suits much better for what you're getting at.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join