It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News About 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
- your DNA fully activated (yep, that 'junk' DNA we're talking about)
I don't think I have any power over that yet. This will take care of itself.

- you will use 100% of their brain's capacity
I do since I can think. My whole life I can't seem to stop thinking. And so much it hurts.

- you will become telepathic
Great. I can get rid of my cell phone which I never use.

- you will not age
I stopped aging long ago. Even if it's just in my mind. People tell me I look 10 years younger and behave 20 years younger...lol.

- your life period will be prolonged up to 500+ years
What prevented me from going through with suicidal thoughts was always the urge to find out what comes tomorrow. Knowing I have another 500 yeas makes it even more worth while.

- you will be able to talk to animals and plants
Don't lock me up. I do since I am alive. I just never get any verbal response. But subconciously there is something.

- you will finally discover the REAL history of human kind
Ok. If I need to. Since I have 100% brain power. No problem.

- you will finally be introduced to your galactic brothers and sisters
Just gotta prepare more turkey for thanksgiving. Looking forward to invite my extended family.

- you will build a new world of this planet
My back is killing me already. I am going for my second back surgery in february. Hope I get a desk job or one I can lay in bed.

- you will grow your own food and live in communities and take care of each other
I do. Once a week I cook 100 liters of soup for the homeless.

No sarcasm intended. I hope this post will prepare many for the good times ahead.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
500 years longer...

i take it it's 500 years of watching terrible football being a Leeds United supporter....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Watch your language missy!!!
You don't need to buy into it, just to be positive about the future.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
OMG New Age BullSht!!!!!!! You are such freaking sheeple to buy into that! What it feels right so it must be?

Dear Debbie Downer,

Geez, no need to invoke a heated argument.
I think this 2012 stuff is a little weird, fringe like
and remarkably odd. However no need to blast
people that believe in something positive.

You essentially are the rain on the OP's parade.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
okay man..... im gonna be straight up blunt with u. wtf did u just say? i mean i am just bewildered at all that stuff u just said. i mean its not that i dont believe u. i just dont comprehend all that. i understand it and everything. but.... i just dont know where the # u got that information buddy. im not trying to be a dick but damn. thats some #ed up # right there. and the sad part is thats to much info to be made up. just send a reply if u want. actually plz send a reply cuz im baffled man. im being honest. i wanna know more. cuz this sounds pretty damn interesting dude.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
okay man..... im gonna be straight up blunt with u. wtf did u just say? i mean i am just bewildered at all that stuff u just said. i mean its not that i dont believe u. i just dont comprehend all that. i understand it and everything. but.... i just dont know where the # u got that information buddy. im not trying to be a dick but damn. thats some #ed up # right there. and the sad part is thats to much info to be made up. just send a reply if u want. actually plz send a reply cuz im baffled man. im being honest. i wanna know more. cuz this sounds pretty damn interesting dude.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

What a beautiful woman is on your profile picture. Who is she?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
For a second I was coming in here to see a post that would say something along the lines of

"2012 - Nothing will happen, Live it up
"

sty

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

so beautiful... but such a pitty it is all imaginary..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav

What a beautiful woman is on your profile picture. Who is she?

I think that's an art picture painted by an artist called Luis Royo, which means she's not real.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

sty

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

lol, i was refering as beautiful and imaginary to the Original Post , but indeed it is bit like the mentioned avatar = beautiful and imaginary haha

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Thanks for the post...but I have a feeling....you will be back.

There is work to do. Just because you posted this doesn't mean you get a free meal ticket. See you soon!

You are quite welcome. I'm glad to cheer some people up here on ATS, it's about time someone starts posting positive news.

I will be back.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi All

the way I see it there is a story within a story, within a story regarding everything. Sometimes they are jumbled along the lines of the parent or grandparent story. In the same way, everything is moulded out of prana, there are multiple levels of density, forming the mental, emotional and physical bodies. The mental body can span many dimensions (altered state of consciousness) and the emotional body a few (astral travel), but the physical body is sensorially locked into 3D by virtue of a combination of physical laws and mental beliefs. Our body and senses are a gravitational force which attracts our waking attention because so much of our subconscious is used just to function and our senses are sending out alerts which warrant attention all the time. One thing is certain, whether it be photonic energy or that of an inert rock, it's all moulded and encoded pranic energy at the core. The encoding breaks down over a long period of time, returning all energy to the pranic source from whence it came. Everything else is a story about the actual encoding mechanism - which all amounts to some form of embedded fractal energetic pathway. When those encoding mechanism change, everything changes instantly in relation to that change. There is no doubt that it is possible that a select group, with enough mental focus and enough will and belief, can change the very nature of reality! Under that assumption, it therefore stands to reason that reality can be changed by other methods too ... either a cataclysmic jolt to the common consciousness or a breakdown of conventional wisdoms. Perhaps 2012 hold the events, which in turn hold the key to those perception shifts.... perhaps then, once a critical mass of perceptions have shifted, will the conventionally-wisdom-bound common consciousness, move to the emotional body and perhaps in doing so, will that density become our physicality - the place where we obtain our sensorial inputs and the place we are mentally bound to believing is ou physical body. This should have the effect of simply changing our physicaity to a higher density, not actually doing away with the physical body. After all, all is mind!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Question: Will i still have to watch what i eat?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Great thread, thank you for posting this. Thought creates your reality. We should act as if it has already come to pass and not sit waiting for the time to come but evolve now, in the now as that is all we have.

Only one rule 'LOVE' as everything else is an excuse not to.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Even though I don't believe a word of that, I DO appreciate a prediction thread that is NOT gloom / doom / end of the world for once.

The reason that is good? Positive energy does draw positive energy. So even if this were to never come to pass, it's much better for people to believe in something positive, than in something negative. So I do approve of this message in that respect. If people are of a mind they want to believe something fantastical, it's better they believe a good message, not a depressing, 'omg we're all going to die.. again..' sort of message.

As far as that prediction itself, it almost seems like a mishmash of random ideas + Mormonism. When serving in Korea, I had a GF who was a Mormon (she was American, just with her family there). Mormons believe in people getting their own planet, people becoming like gods themselves, etc. Almost sounded like several of the key beliefs of Mormonism when I read it, to be honest.

It does unfortunately sound too new-age-y to myself as well. Another prediction, that no one can offer any proof that it's true, with more 'sources' that can't be revealed. I do appreciate the positive nature of the message, I just wish some folks who come up with this stuff could provide a source.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
props to the op this thread is much needed. all i still hear is how 2012 is armageddon yadda yadda. when it has been made clear by mayans etc that it is another ascension in consciousness. a beautiful subject to study and a great turnaround for the oom n gloom feeling people and society gives it. the earth is going through a mass cleansing and we are all along for the ride. we are living on this cell. it is the host and we need to respect it. and respect eachother and aid in this ascension.

and like posted before, the choice is love or fear

its so nice the OP left us with this to contemplate and research. we could all learn a lesson

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It doesnt matter if she is real or not she is so sexy. I don't care if she is an imaginary character I just love that gothic sexy look.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by stanislav]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join