It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 First Contact & Judgement Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is speculation but I thought it warranted its own thread.

If 2012 is anything special perhaps it is the beginning of a new understanding . An acquiring of new knowledge. Maybe we'll make first contact publicly sometime in 2012. It might even be judgment day...are we worthy enough to enter the cosmos as judged by our cosmic neighbours or has our technology advanced so much so that it is inevitable that we're moving into the cosmos but our peaceful nature is still severely retarded that we on 2012 would pose a great risk to the rest of Universe and perhaps "they" must take action to defend themselves? I truly believe we are our own worst enemy and to prove that just look around the world...look at your neighbours. If even one of us on this planet still has the fanatical inclining to committing suicidal terror or have no remorse in hurting others as of Dec 21, 2012 I think that would signify that we still pose a huge risk to the our Universal neighbours and the natural order of things out there. Perhaps the technological knowledge to cause Universal hardship is simpler than we think and this is why there has been so much secrecy around UFOs and secret government technology. By 2012 we as planet, as a people (diverse but one), we must be far more enlightened and truly achieve global peace because the alternative is utter and complete annihilation.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by MainframeII]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Could you please elaborate on the ' judgement day' part ?

So what exactly happens in that day ?

- Dark clouds and thunder ?
- Spooky music playing out of somewhere ?
- Dead rising out of their graves ?
- 90 mph wind blowing ?
- 'Angels' with perky wings flying around ?
- Birds/Animals all talking (Mostly praying) ?
- Finally the ever popular old man with his gray beard and deep voice coming down glowing in some sort of blinding white light and beginning the judgement session ?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First contact?? There are aircraft and aliens in the Bible, I don't think so!

Judgement day: very possible. Although Jesus did say noone knows time nor hour(but the father). So I'm not quite sure.

The humans being their worst enemy: yes and no => It is humanNATURE that is evil. It has been going 'round and 'round and 'round and 'round .... ..... my head for the last couple of months (probably longer). (How) could we actually manage to make the world 'a better place'? The answer is (and I hope it's not my final answer!) we can't!
The simple reason is, that we can't coexist. Greed, jealousy, fear and envy will always hinder us. Even people who think of themselves as 'righteous' and fair are actually self-righteous and have the same feelings of envy and jealousy. They will repay an eye with an eye, saying something like: "It's only fair...!" or "If (s)he does...!"

It doesn't work.
Either we need greed taken out of our genes or there will only be very few 'chosen ones' that will survive Judgement Day. The Bible hints the latter....

Blessed Be,
Samuel

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Could you please elaborate on the ' judgement day' part ?

So what exactly happens in that day ?

- Dark clouds and thunder ?
- Spooky music playing out of somewhere ?
- Dead rising out of their graves ?
- 90 mph wind blowing ?
- 'Angels' with perky wings flying around ?
- Birds/Animals all talking (Mostly praying) ?
- Finally the ever popular old man with his gray beard and deep voice coming down glowing in some sort of blinding white light and beginning the judgement session ?

I thinking absolutely nothing of religious mysticism such as angels but that doesn't rule out possible imagery as something happening in the sky or coming from the sky. Perhaps the truth is stranger than fiction.

What I meant was "we" will be judged by "others" not of this world based on our potential risk to the Universe as we move into the cosmos. Right now terrorist use conventional bombs to destroy others based on a mental ideal of "something" (religious or not) where some unknowingly serve agendas unrelated to the their ideals (some are manipulated) to cause terror. Others aren't. The point being, give them a weapon of absolute galactic or universal destruction (way beyond world destruction) would these people use it. Yes they would. Even if there is just one person in the middle of us 6 billion willing to do something like this they pose a risk so great that not only the world governments need to stop him/her but our cosmic neighbours as well must join in. Now one step further, what if the we humans are randomly too genetically prone to commit such acts. What if too many humans are still born everyday with this dispossession to violence, sociopathic tendencies or just a great lack of apathy. We're probably viewed as a ticking time bomb by our universal neighbours.

Think for sec that our governments were contacted 50-60 years ago by aliens who told us that we are on a timeline and that we have to achieve world peace by that time because these aliens assessed that at our rate of technological advancement that within 60 years we'll achieve a level of technological knowledge that will put the entire galaxy or Universe at risk. I remember reading something about Henry Kissinger becoming informed of something in 1954 from a committee he was in that completely changed his mood for weeks. Some believe this committee was the true MJ12 and perhaps they became aware of information at that time that clearly stated that we're on a "dead"line and we need to achieve peace or die. For Henry Kissinger, who knew full well the politics of the world, he might have thought this was an impossible goal because people are too unpredictable and the bad systems in the world are too hard to crack. Perhaps the fact this was an impossible task is what made him depressed for so long. Henry Kissinger became an ambassador of peace from that point onward.

Now that was Henry, but what would the military do if posed with just a deadline. They'd prepare themselves for the biggest fight of our lives and ultimately prepare for an expected defeat by guarding the continuation of the Human race "somehow". So they steal and reverse engineer ulta-advanced air/space-crafts in order to know the enemy. Perhaps they even ally themselves with other aliens who are malevolent which would be a very bad move but its all in order to prepare ourselves for our a fight against our annihilation in the hopes that perhaps it might make a difference. Those aliens, perhaps the majority out there, who see us as a risk are not evil but from our perspective they are. They want to maintain a natural order in the Universe just like our attempts to maintain and achieve a green Earth. Perhaps they've been in our societies ordering us, controlling us in order to achieve peace with ourselves over the thousands of years of recorded history because to change the mentality of the race takes along time.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by MainframeII]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Basically what the OP is saying is humanity must grow up out of its infancy and be able to co exist with civiliations in the galaxy. And there is a set timeline for mankind to achieve this.

I agree with that much. Judgement day to me is nothing more than humanity being "graded" on their grow up test score. I think we are going to end up not making the grade.

After countless centuries of tribal warfare, and continuing this very day, and intensifying, I dont think that even within the next 20 years mankind will be weined from its tribal warfare pacifier and be ready for our rightful place in the cosmos.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
I dont think that even within the next 20 years mankind will be weined from its tribal warfare pacifier and be ready for our rightful place in the cosmos.

Cheers!!!!

How can anything be our rightful place other than where we are? I don't see humanity as being very high on the hierarchical list, honestly. From what I can tell.... all we do is make war. Yeah, we are great mouthpieces advocating what we should be, but not very good pawns in demonstrating it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Perhaps religion, the biggest religions were seeded in our societies in order to help us achieve world peace so these aliens don't have to annihilate us because ultimately they're not evil.

What if 12,000 or 26,000 years ago these exact same group of aliens destroyed Atlantis & Mu (technologically advanced societies all over the world) which resembled our world today. What if Atlantis, or the advanced societies from that time long ago "intentionally" forgotten tried to defend themselves against an onslaught from space. Read the Indian ancient Sanskrit vimanas and the war in the sky. The onslaught was an alien "reboot" of our planet as it pertains to intelligent life and they too long ago were assessed as a huge risk to the rest of the Universe. That would be a great coincidence that two societies separated by "forgotten" time still have the same violet tendencies. Perhaps that has something to do with reincarnation and the the soul. Perhaps our souls are the souls that existed during the reign of Atlantis on this planet thousands, maybe even millions of years ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
How can anything be our rightful place other than where we are? I don't see humanity as being very high on the hierarchical list, honestly. From what I can tell.... all we do is make war. Yeah, we are great mouthpieces advocating what we should be, but not very good pawns in demonstrating it.

Thats the point. Until mankind does grow up and recognizes we are capable of more than just killing ourselves, we will never have any other rightful place other than the hell we make for ourselves here on Earth.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Thats the point. Until mankind does grow up and recognizes we are capable of more than just killing ourselves, we will never have any other rightful place other than the hell we make for ourselves here on Earth.

Cheers!!!!

That's it. We need to achieve peace NOW! The trillions of dollars spend on warfare should be spend on missionaries spreading a "good" word for peace. Trillions of dollars should be spent on propaganda promoting peace and a system of freedom so that "the people" around the world opt for peaceful ways. The problem lies in thoses who are in power. Power is the most potent drug to our mental psyche. Greed is a by-product of power. It changes you and everyone wants it even just a little. Unfortunately these people step out of peaceful means to commit acts of horror in order to achieve control and power over the peaceful religious people following their peaceful doctrinaire (bibles, texts). In order to achieve power we steal, lie, and kill to get it even if its just in an office place. That speaks to greater problem in our societies. So the military of good and relatively peaceful neighbouring countries at times help in order stop the repression causing wars, but to what avail. More war?! We need to talk and commuicate and teach in order to achieve peace. Money should be spent on education...free universal education on ever ounce of knowledge including ethics as it pertains to religion and philosophy in regards not doing to others what you don't want done to yourself. Well educated people with a good ethic background can better cope with violent tendencies. Violence is a trademark of the ignorant and the ill informed.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I believe you will find first contact before 2012...

www.rense.com...

I'm ready right now wish they'd come no reason to wait until 2012...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I believe you will find first contact before 2012...

www.rense.com...

I'm ready right now wish they'd come no reason to wait until 2012...

maybe. Perhaps they're already here.

top topics

join