It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21-22 is Approaching - Generated Crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Most of you will probably know that both Powell and Biden have suggested a generated international crisis will happen. Powell suggested it will happen on the 21st or 22nd of January, Biden said it will happen within the coming six months.

What are the opinions on this, with January 21st approaching? Since they are speaking about an international crisis, they could mean the financial crisis or perhaps a conflict between Israel and Iran with US involvement?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to be POTUS. The truth comes out after he gets in and it is a big deal. The US is a political mess for years, 100% impotence.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
May be so...I do know one thing...anything that happens is a planned event, not a coincidence.
The president and his staff are puppets, not strong leaders. Have you noticed that Obama is picking people who are quite shady for his staff? Like CFR people? Have you read the original 13th Amendment?

The Original 13th Article of Amendment
www.apfn.org...

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

Lawyers used to all themselves "Esquire."
es⋅quire (noun)
noun, verb, -quired, -quir⋅ing.
–noun
1. (initial capital letter) an unofficial title of respect, having no precise significance, sometimes placed, esp. in its abbreviated form, after a man's surname in formal written address: in the U.S., usually applied to lawyers, women as well as men; in Britain, applied to a commoner considered to have gained the social position of a gentleman. Abbreviation: Esq.
2. squire (def. 2).
3. a man belonging to the order of English gentry ranking next below a knight.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I flag on this... I believe it related to this;

Sarkozy Threatens Iran Over Nuclear Program
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5648939#pid5648939

Those MF Zionists are driving us fast to WW3 - to avoid economic crash, or to make that even worst - Time is something what is running out, and I think China and Russia is no more willing to give anymore loans to US because Zionist conspiracy is exposed in all levels, aftermath in operation in Gaza.

We can call this "endgame" what is now started...

Predictions by Samuel P. Huntington: The Clash of Civilizations - Now?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If they do attack Iran the west will have quite a bit on its plate to deal with.

rise in suicide bombings, massive civil unrest and etc etc. another thing, Iranian people aren't like Iraqi's most of them will rather die then see their country being run by a western manipulated pm

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Pretty sure nothing will happen. After all this is ATS and this is a date thread LOL. Nothing ever comes of these. I'll post back in a week and give the obligatory "i told you so".

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Pretty sure nothing will happen. After all this is ATS and this is a date thread LOL. Nothing ever comes of these. I'll post back in a week and give the obligatory "i told you so".

Im normally am not too much into 'date theads' either, but this time it is not some conspiracy nutjob claiming something will happen, it's Powell and Biden, which for me makes it more credible. Anyhow, we'll see this weekend.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No worries. I'll post back when everything is okay and nothing has happened. Im out to debunk EVERY conspiracy date thread on here so this one will be just like all the others so far. Proven wrong. =)

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Im normally am not too much into 'date theads' either, but this time it is not some conspiracy nutjob claiming something will happen, it's Powell and Biden, which for me makes it more credible. Anyhow, we'll see this weekend.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Let us hope Dick Cheney is too busy

moving and what have you.

ahemmm....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay lets recap what HASNT happened:

Bush did not attack another country immediately prior to Obama taking office.

Martial Law was not declared so that Bush could hold onto the presidency.

January 21 and 22 passing and NO GENERATED CRISIS.

But ANOTHER date thread on ATS has been debunked as well as the whole Obama will never take office conspiracies!!

Paranoia will destroy ya.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I believe BIDEN said to mark his words that within 6 months.......some type of emergency would happen that tests obama.....and people may think that the gov't is NOT doing the right thing at first. (weird comment none the less )

the thing that scares some people is NOT KNOWING.....and thus they have to believe that every date is automatically a sham........most turn out to be for sure.....it's like having one bullet in a gun with 25 chambers.......apparently two belief systems are most common

freak out about the dates and over-analyze them hoping that something "exciting or historic happens"

be so SURE that they are all meaningless even should they happen cause even a stopped clock is right twice

or look at each one individually out of curiousity and look at alternate meanings tied to them.......and don't put them all in the same category of (gloom and doom) like our minds may try ....to make info more easily represented

[edit on 22-1-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd still like to know where all the folks are who said that Bush would declare martial law and that Obama wouldnt make it into office. Alsow ould like to hear about some false flag crap that was suppose to happen to bring all this about.

Where are these folks and whats your explanation now that nothing happened?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I can openly admit to questioning if Bush would exercise his Executive Order to postpone the election, since we were literally under a crisis. Back in Sept./Oct. it didn't make much sense to transition into a new government, even though the Constitution calls for it.

The same paranoia I had then, applies now to Obama though. I do wonder if the same unconstitutional Executive Order powers can/will be used by Obama.

As for a false flag event...given this entire collapse of the economy was "overlooked" and now we are bailing everybody out but the common man, which is leading to nationalization....I would say this is our false flag event.

The media reports it to us as a crisis. The government knows it was a manufactured crisis. Folks like Henry Kissinger openly said on the Charlie Rose show, Americans must be prepared to alter their lifestyles and accept significant discomfort in their lives around 2009 as we shift to a new world order.

Good timing I'd say.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This was the only recent video I could find about Kissinger talking about the NWO event and Barack Obama.

The credit crunch, economic crisis, and the bailouts were and are a pre generated crisis. Something that would and could drive us into the NWO and the enslavement of the masses underneath a directorship.

So what there is to see is if the current accounts of crisis actually turn to a complete collapse of the American economy. As it is the bailouts haven't done anything except line the pockets of some already really rich people. I doubt any stimulus is going to help matters at this point. But time will tell if this is the coup d’état that this board has been screaming about for years now.

I wonder.

top topics

join