It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy Threatens Iran Over Nuclear Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Ok France grows a pair and then gets tough with Iran.
What’s with all the rederic? Why are you taking this as an opportunity to start spouting your belief on Zionism?

And regarding the video I'm sorry but I think the video shows about 70 to 80% Western made weapon systems. If Iran was to ever become what you claim it is, it will need to heavily rely on the west for spare parts.

Your video does not fit well with your stance that Iran is the most modern peace loving country in the middle east and if this is an example of the leadership of that part of the globe we are really in for some trouble.

Put this in charge of nukes?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

That is a bit of news. When the CIA gets things right they really do but it seems lately that does not happen often. So what really sparked France to start turning up the heat?

Does he know something that MSM is not telling us? It seems very odd that he would mention Russia and China along with the west unless he knows something that the rest of us are not clued in on.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The metals in question I believe were Tungsten and Copper, which Iran has plenty of within its own borders. This story is pure BS!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join