It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am I Being Setup?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is kinda odd, I have a myspace and live in the U.S.. Not too long ago I wrote to Fox News, to set them straight about an issue they were talking about (Christmas), I told them (Oh, and by the way tell Karl Rove, I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER", so here about a month later, I get a myspace friend's request from this hot muslim chick from malaysia, i checked her out thinking it's one of thoe spammers, not a spammer at all though, a real human being wanting to be my friend, I looked at all her pics, seemed legit, so i went ahead and added her, well next day I get three more muslims wanting to be my friend.

I have nothing agianst muslims or anything, I'm a Christian and it says so on my profile, the thing I find really odd though is that these malaysian muslims start adding me as a friend not too long after I set that message to Fox News.

I really hope i'm not being setup to be a patsy or whatever, I just find this really odd, I'm going to talk to that girl, I'll let you know what she says once I talk to her, or should I even attempt it?

Has this ever hapened to you, muslims from the other side of the world somhow finding you an adding you for no reason (well i guess other than just wanting to be friends)?

If she is for real I don't mind being her riend at all, but something tells me that since there are these other muslims that are wanting to be my friend I fel like something's up.

What do you think? Am I just being paranoid or do I have reason to worry?

-Lahara

[edit on 16-1-2009 by TheRandom1]




posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
they probably found you from the other ones account, the first one added you for some reason then the other too saw and added you too -standard friend whoring happens all the time.

I get loads of random yanks trying to be my friend, 'kkkk i liek you're pik' is not an uncommon message to get or 'icu in A 1000000 PEOPLE FOR COBEARgroup we friends now?'

Knowing muslims does not make you a terrorist.

don't worry, the government is not setting you up.

oh and please don't give her any money, she's a man/fake/scammer who wants a green card -just a hunch.



posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Knowing muslims does not make you a terrorist.

don't worry, the government is not setting you up.

oh and please don't give her any money, she's a man/fake/scammer who wants a green card -just a hunch.


According to the government it sure can, especially if they decide to point to them as the ones at fault for some future terrorist attack (carried out by TPTB).

And don't worry, I'm not going to give her any money, maybe if i met her in person and she needed some help, then yes, but otherwise no.

-Lahara



posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ever see the movie rendition. Check it out. That could be you someday. The govt does whatever they want.Well actually the people who do it "DON'T EXIST". BE afraid,Very afraid.



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Ever see the movie rendition. Check it out. That could be you someday. The govt does whatever they want.Well actually the people who do it "DON'T EXIST". BE afraid,Very afraid.


You are so full of crap, this is nothing like Rendition, this has no correlation with anything at all. An email means nothing at all and very likely the email never even got past the people who filter through it.



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Set up for potential entrapment if one of them starts talking to you about subversive activities but probably not being set up to be a "patsy". What was the "weaving spider" reference to KR all about? Was it some type of threat to him? If so, then they are just doing their job and you will probably end up in jail. It is against the law to threaten public officials.
People this "transition" that we are facing will go a lot smoother if we all cooperate. If someone starts kicking in doors for no reason and gasing people then you have a different situation....but for now give them the benefit of the doubt and dont let conspiracy theories make you paranoid.



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

You are so full of crap, this is nothing like Rendition, this has no correlation with anything at all. An email means nothing at all and very likely the email never even got past the people who filter through it.


Nice response. I's called sarcasm knucklehead. Notice the "Be afraid,be very afraid" quote? It's meant as a joke. I was using the movie rendition because it was on the basis of an innocent guy who got detained in a stupid manner. I was thinking how something [as innocent as what the poster was talking about] would have fit into this scenario.

So tell me, if the alleged muslim girls were guys or actually had any ties to terrorism,do you think they wouldn't be all over him like white on rice?You obviously have a close minded perspective and would make a suck as detective with your fast, baseless judgments.No imagination dude. Can't even think outside the box.

Think before you speak. Too fast to run those flesh flaps under your snotbox.



posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Set up for potential entrapment if one of them starts talking to you about subversive activities but probably not being set up to be a "patsy". What was the "weaving spider" reference to KR all about? Was it some type of threat to him? If so, then they are just doing their job and you will probably end up in jail. It is against the law to threaten public officials.
People this "transition" that we are facing will go a lot smoother if we all cooperate. If someone starts kicking in doors for no reason and gasing people then you have a different situation....but for now give them the benefit of the doubt and dont let conspiracy theories make you paranoid.


The "weaving spider" mention is only a threat if you are associated with the group that understands what it means.

Basically by me saying that I am the weaving spider, it's like saying that I will reveal all the evil they have sacrificed there conscience to perpetrate.

However, being that I know the secret thing and have no passion/motivation, me revealing anything is most likely not to happen.

-Lahara



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join