It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was really happening in the world yesterday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen. You are obviously missing the fact that the plane was brought down by a skilled flock of kamikazee NWO backed birds, trained by hired assasins of the reptillian forces that are subverting our government to prepare us for the 2012 marshmallow man invasion.

It's definitely a plot.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I like to think the birds were trained by Al-quaeda to get sucked in jet engines.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
One of the passengers said she saw a guy wearing a caped outfit holding onto the left side wing..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

No disrespect, my fellow traveller, but "...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..."

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i think the reason the plane coverage got so much press was the fact that this was the first time a plane did a water landing and nobody was killed.

that's pretty amazing.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The only things I find strange are that they said the plane's engines were missing from the wreck and NTS wants to speak with Sullenberger before the media....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
wow poor OP he didn't get his daily dose of carnage, pain and despair for over 24 hours... it's understandable that he's already having withdrawal symptoms so he's posting to ask if all viewing areas of the major cable news channels experience the same carnage blackout.

OP just be thankful no one died this time. i know, most of us are just selfish primitive mammals trying to get our daily fix and forget our own pain. but then try to imagine how you would feel in that situation...

OP, in your case SAW would be right to put you into one of his experiments and see how you react. because you're wasting your life wishing for more blood in the world and don't appreciate other people's unplanned heroic and compassionate stories either!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is an interesting story, but there's so much more to it. The problem with the news coverage is that it's the same things being talked about over and over again.

Where is the coverage of the fact that on the plane were executives from Bank of America, who had freshly inked another $150 billions in taxpayer money just the night before? Where is the coverage of the fact that on the plane were executives of Wells Fargo? That's the angle I find interesting -- that maybe there's something a lot more going on than we all think -- maybe this was supposed to be a disaster and only the good work of the pilot and a lot of luck saved a lot of people's lives.

There is also that New York snob thing -- you know, as far as the mainstream media is concerned, nothing is worth reporting unless it happens in New York.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is a metaphor for our 'pilot' of the ship of state who will miraculously guide us out of the disaster that confronts the USA.

Ye of little faith,,,"consider the 'geese' of the (sky)"....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reinhardt had a pretty good grip on this, there is more to it than meets the eye:

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

DaveR

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the big news that Americans are being distracted from is WW3 about to break out.

Didn't the Muslim world have a meeting today in Qatar? Didn't Condi Rice and Israeli leader sign some kind of "understanding" of some sorts to share intelligence? Wasn't the UN building in the Gaza concentration camp shelled by Israel and food pallets targeted with white phosphorus?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
everybody wants to make a conspiracy out of something and mostly out of nothing!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

1 witness saw no birds heard a boom and saw an engine on fire ?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

THIS MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT www.whatdoesitmean.com...

www.ny1.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lots of blurry or photoshopped pics.

Experts showing with charts and graphsthee official version of what happened to that plane was physically impossible.

Secret suicide duck training camps.

An animal kingdom NWO.

I'm just waiting.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I agree with you totally. Keeping the peoples minds on other things instead of the economy. But after awhile they will get back to it and seeing how worst the economy got since they last talked about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WOW! Its funny you say that OP. I was their when the plan crashed. I'm mean right their! I was on the Highway and me and my wife saw the plan really low and was a little shocked to see a plan that low, but we didnt see the actual impact because my car was going the opposite direction.

ANYWAY. The night before the crash, I had a dream that their was a terrorist attack in midtown, where some one was putting and detonating dirty bombs in mailbox's threw out the city, and the media didnt cover nothing at all, cops didnt say nothing either they were agents everwhere closing the surrounding area off so citizens cant see whats going on. They were giving people stupid answer like if it was pipe that busted. Reminds me of MIB.

I do think their is a media black out on small attacks on the homeland. You might be on to something.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by InfaRedMan

oh i don't get all worked up over much of anything. Just thought it was odd that it got so much non stop coverage. I am a news junkie, and even i fell asleep while trying to watch it after the first hour and a half.

If you are a "news junkie" surely you've noticed over the last several years that MSM covers what is cheap for them to cover. This was local and simple but most of all cheap to cover in depth. Budget cutbacks in the news departments have left little more than a minimal staff of no-name newsreaders to drone on their meaningless chatter. Endless interviews of anyone and everyone just to fill time. Gone are the days of the news dogs digging up a real story. Now you get Hollywood gossip and lame excuses at entertainment posing as real news. I depend solely on the internet for real news. MSM makes me ill. It doesn't surprise me you fell asleep after an hour and a half. It is your mind's way of saying enough already!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You #ers are all paranoid nutcases

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm very thankful this didn't turn out bad. We have enough bad stuff going on and we don't need a plane full of dead people piled on top of it. A big pat on the back to the pilot.

Now let's take a ride on the wild side...

This was planned. The planes engines were tampered with. The "man" hired a very skilled pilot to fly the plane. The engines failed and the pilot landed safely in the Hudson River, where ferry boats were waiting to save the passengers. The accident was blamed on a collision with a flock of birds and put on the news for 2-3 days to cover up something the man doesn't want you to know about. No one suspects anything and continues living their lives.

I don't seriously believe this, but you never know. anythings possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join