It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children are the only innocents in WAR!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Long post bear with me.
Sorry MODS didn't quite know where to put this.

The only innocents in any war would be the children; I say this because the fault for any country participating in any war is solely the fault of adults. Now you’re going to say that’s not true, there is the government giving the order and the soldier’s following orders. I will say it again war and suffering and all the other woes of human civilization are directly started and affected by adults.

Even every one on this site squabbling over these ridiculous topics are at fault and yah some off the posters are most likely teens and I want to lump you all in on this also but society gives you know real power to affect change. I myself can most assuredly be included in this group of at fault adults.

I make this rather bold statement because after reading a good number of these posts that currently call the ATS board Home. The reason is each and every adult has their on will and choices in how their respective countries are ran. I know your saying no we don’t but I say yes you do were just to week and worry about ourselves and our families to much to actually want to do anything about it and that is commendable even noble if we wasn’t all screwing ourselves in the process. Take the USA for example we elect our leaders and when they turn out to be for themselves and not the people all we do is cry and moan about how we the people aren’t being herd or were suffering because so and so is in office.
None of us go directly to our representatives or Washington and ask for answers or even impeachment. This is only true to the extent that we do nothing about it. Some try and I commend those for their actions and I mean actions by getting off their respective @$$e$ and going out and trying to do something about it but without the help of their fellow citizens the change they tried to bring about fails miserably. I myself included, when protests about say… the bailout were going on (there was protests right?) all I did was email the dopes that were supposed to be representing myself and others in my section of the state not to vote on it cause it was going to screw us and the world over, but alas they did not listen and instead of getting off my bum and protesting about it to actually make a change I sit here and gripe on the computer and watch what everyone knew what would happen and that is…wait for it…Economic collapse for all except the wealthy.

Until the Citizens in my own country wake up and start uniting, nut jobs like bush and co are going to get away with what their doing. We need to unite and march on dc and protest for real laws that make a difference, quite putting in the loopholes that help the rich and screw the poor, quite making laws that help the criminals and corporations ream the small time people that speak up for their rights according to our constitution and invoke their first amendment right. It’s crap and we all know it and we let them get away with it cause we want to watch our TV’s play our video games and gorge ourselves on crap we don’t really need, we take it because we don’t want to lose what we have now but want to know the truth nothing worth having is free of risk or sacrifice. We let the media distract us into believe what ever it is their whip masters tell them to shovel at us, we need to take back our media and hold people accountable for the crap they do, we need to stand up as one and kick the self serving bums out of office and elect people that are indeed for the people.
(continued on next post)

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Aleksander]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
We as Americans used to be a signal of hope for the rest of the world that said hey there is freedom over there, those people will fight tooth and nail for it and sometimes just sometimes the people in other countries light the fire of freedom and truth in their country’s and they take theirs back from the pirates that hijacked them and start bettering themselves but alas history always repeats it’s self because we refuse to learn and we fall back into our lazy self serving lives and just grip about the injustices, in other country’s instead of staying the course of freedom and justice and how can we forget truth.
Palestine has only innocent population and it’s the children because the people that have the responsibility of taking care of them voted in a terrorist instead of someone that will get in there and actually do something for them, they let them shoot rockets off from there homes and schools, and other places of public that are meant for humanitarian aid and education. Instead of the Palestine people getting off their collective buts and taking their country back from the cancer within it others like Israel will just keep hitting them. Yah some say that this will do nothing, standing up does nothing. Wrong people might die but if every one of them united and fought for their freedom they could take back there country and work with the respective borders for a better future. There has always been strength in numbers.
Every one of us in this world are guilty for letting this planet get to the condition it is in today not people like, bush, Hamas, the “so called Zionists” its us the citizens and it is because we take it and 99% of the time we even forget to ask for the lube. Every citizen is responsible for their own country and the state that it is in, you want change do something about it, you don’t like something that’s going on with your country do something about it. You feel another country is being wrong, don’t be a coward and fight with your empty words on the net and your recliner in front of the TV just to get a rise out of someone on the net, go do something about it. It disturbs me greatly at all the hate seething from some of my fellow ats’r with your anti(insert country) hate, it does no good but to label so and so as terrorist lover or Zionist lover or Iranian or American lover it’s all crap and it’s about time each and every one of us grow up and take our lives into our own hand, most of the time it only takes one influential person to make great change but it seems to get the best result you all need to get your own country’s to fix them selves until this happens there will always be crap like the war that’s going on now and the lack of action from each country to run their own country’s nothing will ever be done bout it.
We live in a world that has gotten smaller and smaller as the year goes on and the only way forward for all of us and the safety of our planet is to unit for the greater good. Humans might be good at killing each other but from what I’ve learned it’s our curiosity for the unknown that used to drive us and it’s that curiosity for the unknown and the want to explore places among the stars is what we need to get to. We need to develop laws that let the citizens in their own country’s know what’s going on with their counties problems and vote for the changes the are to come ahead instead of letting our politicians hijack us and do what ever the hell they want to do.

(continued on next post)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It’s up to us to seek nay DEMAND to know and learn our history instead of letting them lock it up and keep it to themselves. It is up to each and every one of us to cast off our differences and take the title of earthling and make it mean something. I’ve said it once and you guessed it I will say it again the only way for us to see the future is to unit as one race a race of humans born on the same planet the earth to move forward with our future and to seek enlighten of ourselves and the reason were here as well as what’s out their in the vast universe.
FACT!!! Plain and simple is get off our @$$’s and use the brain we was gifted with and do what needs to be done to fix our existence and quit being offending by words others say. For peat sake their only words and they only affect you if you let them.

Thank you for indulging me on my rant and please feel free of adding in anything I missed or anything you do now agree with as I would like other ideas on how to fix our problem and take our country’s back so as to avoid needless loss of life and suffering.

I am Aleksander and I am a Human born on planet Earth!!!!

join