It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unleashed energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Comment from: MissyMadly on: 14-1-2009 @ 03:34 AM
A year ago this past October my family and I were subject to a chain reaction of
nuclear events in our home. Unfortunately, we lost our home and our belongings
due to contamination. I first noticed a reddish brown dust everwhere in my
home.The things that occurred consisted of millions of fibers.
Some were magnetic, some looked like wires, some looked like glass and others
looked like a chewed up Brillo pad. They were different colors.Some were a very
dark bluish black and others were silver, white, clear and red. The next thing I
noticed was massive amounts of particulate matter that permeated 75% of what we
owned. Somehow, it even penetrated things that were sealed. After an
environmentalist confirmed the VOC's in our home were 2,842 ppb, I surmised that
all those "stars" I saw floating around the house were gases and chemicals. I
then got some sort of heavy metal poisoning where I could not wear jewelry or
anything metal(belt buckles, etc.).Batteries would dent and leak when I touched
them and when I touched anything electronic (includ
ing my flat paneled stove) or battery operated the items would crack and then I
would get these little cuts on my hands. When we walked around the house, we
wouod get burns on us from what felt like battery acid. For a time I couldn't
even talk on my telephone. When I went into K-Mart the doors would beep. I think
there was some sort of electro-magnetic field around the house because I saw
some incredible things happen. My snow globe with the glass intact had it's
inside scene blown apart to nothing but dust. When I washed my aluminum pans
they would pop and crease. The plastic things in our home got all these white
slashes, dots and boomerang marks on them. My eyeglasses would flick and sort of
jump when I wore them. Our drinking glasses slightly melted and so did my
vases.When I tried to spray anything from a can under-pressure such as hair
spray, the can would crease and dent
in my hand. It was the most horrifying experience. I also became anemic.

It seemed like the outside came in. There were sticks, seeds, tree bark, pine
cone bits, sludge and oil all over the place. There was so much energy, almost
like it was alive, but it was not. I felt my blood circulate through every part
of my body. It raced and it burned. Often times I would have to rip off my
clothes and jump in the shower until the feeling had passed. It was not
comfortable. I thought I was dying. I have saved many of these things I am
talking about in hopes to one day find out what went wrong.

Outside the fog light fell off my car and the inside of it was all melted. The
panel where I control the heat and radio melted and little holes developed and
light shines through them. The car got crooked and things separated inside of
it. The trees in the yard have these gouges, skips and burn marks up them. Two
of the shrubs have no bark on one side of them. It looks like someone took a
blow torch to the swing set and
I am angry and so sad.

I had easements on my property consisting of Fitchburg Gas and Electric-Unitel,
Verizon underground facility and a Protective Covenant Easement, of these
easements the only obvious signs of malfunction was verizon's cables sticking
out of the ground in my front yard. They came and re-buried them with no
explanations. The snow melted in big craters throughout the yard and the ground
is currently full of dips and hills. When I went to the Townsend Town Hall they
told me they don't have the records of exactly where these pipelines and such
are located on the property because they did not keep the kind of records they
keep now. I also lived next to the watershed of which the site is down and I can
not find any meta data on it. I can't even find out what the Protective Covenant
is all about.

It seemed like everything became pronounced. Things shredded. I got cooked,
micro-waved and I have the freckles and age spots all over me now.. Myself, the
cat and oldest son who is 25, 24 at
the time got these fibers and black things that were really hard and almost
looked like coal or glass embedded in our skin and let me tell you, my scars
have reduced my confidence. I don't feel to good wearing a bathing suit, shorts
or tank tops anymore due to the scaring on my back, legs and arms. I am appalled
at the lack of answers. The Massachusetts EPA said the situation was very
complicated and that the head of coal was working with the head of formaldehyde
insulation and a toxicologist. In the end they said it was beyond their scope
and I was to call Bob Walker the head of the radiation department. This call
resulted in a comment "If it were radiation, you'd all be dead".

Now, I can understand that no one wants to be sued and quite frankly there
really isn't enough money to make up for it. However, I only bought the house 2
years prior and I did have home owners insurance that should have paid for the
personal injuries, property damage and insurance claims. I might add I went from
a 4 bedroom home
to a 2 bedroom condo where I share a room with my 4 year old. He has a bed, but
I do not. I guess I am thankful to be alive for the kids sake, but I know my
health has been compromised and I worry about living long enough to set my
children up financially should I meet my untimely demise.

Do you know something I don't and if not can you point me in the right
direction. Even something like maybe you might know what kind of metal poisoning
would cause the symptoms I had. I know things were definitely contaminated by
radioactive particles even the dirt I would vacuum up in the house would jump in
and out of the vacuum. There was also this stuff that looked like melted glass
that went from a liquid to a solid. I started to get electrocuted off and on, a
much more intense feeling than a static electricity shock, but not as bad as
when one gets shocked plugging something in with a wet hand.There was so much
magnetism and static electricity as well as pressure and gravitation.Many of the
electronic items in our
home malfunctioned and some never worked again. There were these little silver
things that had only so much life and life and depending on how strong it was
determined how much damage each individual one would do. Ex. Burn holes in
everything, the kitchen floor, the
rocks in my water fountain, the soap dish etc.. This silvery stuff filled my
furnace too.

Please don't tell me to call Massachusetts EPA because they kept directing me to
the little town I live in that consists of a tight knit operation with their
inside guys who mock me by yelling "lightning strike". Well, if it were a
lightning strike, which I know it wasn't, that caused all of this damage then I
wish that could be documented for insurance purposes." I have to add I have no
clue who these fireman were who were saying this as I was speaking to another
fire fighter about water, but they sure knew me...WHY? Talk is cheap when the
story is good and I am sickened. Where is the justice. Is there any.
delete
edit

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Contact your local TV news station, if it's as bad as you say they'll run a story and that way they can investigate it for you.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I have appealed to 2 stations and they do not respond Someone is trying to cover something up. They probably figure it they wait long enough I'' be dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to update some new information pertaining to my exposure to heavy metals. I found a doctor who was willing to order a hair sample analysis, 24 urine analysis and blood tests. The results of the heavy This is still a mystery to me. My latest studies include Electromagnetic Pulse Attack and Microwave Malfunctions. Whatever it was the crtainly seemed to be a magnetic field that affected my heating fuel, water and electronic items, meaning my telephone and cable tv.

Any comments, suggestions and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MissyMadly

Were you home when this "thing" happened? What was the weather like before, during and after?

Your story is alarming! You said it was in October, but what year? 2008?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MissyMadly

If you're bored there are better things to do than to join forums and make stories up you know. I don't care if I cannot be bothered (or cannot afford) to go to the cost of proving you are bullcrapping but know that I know you are.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes, we were home when this unleashed energy happened. The elements that were well over the maximum contaminate level in my hair analysis are Aluminum, Bismuth, Boron, Cadmium, Copper, Lead, Manganese, Potassium, Rubidium, Silver, Sodium, Tin, Titanium and Uranium. This is combined with the fact that my blood samples and urinalysis showed that 2 of the 8 porphrins are high. The ones responsible for making healthy red blood cells and I am anemic. I also have a high lymph count. For those non-believers you have a right to your own opinion. I was not the only one exposed to this chain reaction of one single event, my children and animals were too. I have been hurt enough and wish people would keep their negative thoughts to themselves.

Currently, I am studying superconductors and how they work. I am also in the process of applying to different colleges to study chemistry and energy options. My next seminar is on solar cells.

It's been 2 years since the cross contamination happened on my property that we were forced to leave. I say cross contamination because what happened did not just happen to my home. That's not how atomic energy works. There were many things that happened during those first few months in many different places. For example; if you so wish, research just how many consumable products were recalled in the middle of 2007 to 2008 due to plastic, glass, or metal/wires contained in them. Research how many accidents there were involving fuel trucks. How many fires? What about the plane that made an emergency landing due to a chemical mishap that caused damage to the door that housed them. This stuff didn't just happen on the ground. AND tell me any other reason we have the infastructure problems that we do. The American reinvestment and recovery act. Do yoiu know what we are recovering from? Do you see oxidization in your neck of the woods? Do you see evergreens that are supposed to stay green, turning brown like they've been burned?
This energy fueled itself on other energies and created soot on every other roof top. It required MUCH water to cool the damage it caused. Taking it from every source it could and you wonder why we've had problems with water quality.
I suspect there were plenty of nano materials at work here slightly shredding everything they touched.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am REALLY fascinated with super colliders, physics, materials, time and space, speed and light and chemicals. I am finding the more I learn the less I really know. On my mind right now is a question. Could what happened to the LHC in September 2008 have happened the prior year in 2007 regardless of what they tell us?
Interestingly enough I met a gentleman originally from Switzerland at the superconductor event. He was interested in the process and material composite of Manufacturing superconducting components. He said he was some sort of consultant.

I am going to take pictures of all the black spatter and carbon laden signs I can see and post them in my album here because it seems to me I had it in my home too. I've seen it on buildings.

How does one go about getting their phone records for a particular year? One that shows every call answered, missed, and placed?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know why hazelnut was banned?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've decided for the time being I am going to use this site to post my thoughts and opinions, as well as some facts and questions. Tonight I am bothered because my Son's ears are very red and hot. They bother him so much he likes to put ice on them. This is particularly disturbing because when the bad stuff happened I was cleaning his ears and what came out was this stuff that sort of resembled insulation. I continued with q-tip after q-tip until all that was coming out was blood caused by the sloughing of the skin inside. He would get this white residue on his outer ears and lobes from time to time and I shudder to think it is caused by chemicals. I cry because I know it was. The poor kid. I hate to think it has far greater ramifications in the future.

I wish I had more answers.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't ever want to forget the details and it helps me to write things down as I remember them. I remember the day I took the hottest bath I could stand because I thought I had insulation poisoning. I jumped up out of the tub because I heard a car door shut in my driveway. I noticed a bunch of hair on the surface of the water but at the moment didn't think too much of it. As I was drying$ off, there was insulation on the towel so I grabbed another on and the same thing happened. As I grabbed the third towel, I realized it was coming off of me. I dried off in a downward motion until I could pull the tufts of wool off of my ankles. I kept doing this until my legs started bleeding because the stuff was sharp. I turned to rinse out the tub and saw all kinds of black sediment, glitter, sand and it was sharp. Until recently I was unsure if it was already on me, if it came out of my skin or if it came out of the tap water. My conclusion is that it was already on me. I remember folding laundry in the guest room when I felt a bunch of needle like things fly to the bottom of my chin, by my neck area. I immediately got some tape and got it out/off. What was it in me that attracted this stuff to me? I hope to find out one day.
I know this "stuff" didn't just come through my house. I lived by the water shed and thought the lights there looked funny so I took pictures with my digital camera. What I couldn't see with my naked eye reflected off the flash. They appeared to be a boatload of clear sqiggly clear fibers just suspended in the air. The were everywhere and weren't moving. It was so bizarre.

top topics

join