It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Supper (Leonardo), I've found something new..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Today someone has started a new treat to talk about " The Last Supper (Leonardo)". in my local forum. most of the information that he shown is not new....so I have download the picture to see anything else there not yet disclose.

I shocked myself becoz I found something...Something new?
Come upon the original and my story.

Original

My story...

What is the story really wanna tell? can someone tell more?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OK I'm not seeing much here can you be a little descriptive?
Please thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry about the 1 liner, but I'm lost....

here is the second line....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeah. A little help here. You had me interested until the last picture. What exactly are we supposed to be seeing there?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I spy with my little eye
A pickle A duck A wrench A water bottle A Rag doll A Kangaroo A Cell Phone
A Kitty cat

Stop me if I'm getting warm here!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I dont see what youre looking at, really...

But i did see something else, anyone else notice that their feet look like hooves?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OK I'm not seeing much here can you be a little descriptive?
Please thanks

yes....please check!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by roisu]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Clearly Jesus is disappointed that that roll is white and not wheat.

I don't see it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

But i did see something else, anyone else notice that their feet look like hooves?

How can you tell this is such a poor quality photo of the original I could let my imagination run wild
Oh I just saw Rosey Odonell upper left look!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

How can you tell this is such a poor quality photo of the original I could let my imagination run wild

I hope someone has better quality picture to check once again...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That's it?

Well if I run across the street and use my high powered binoculars and look through my window at night while facing south during a hailstorm and stand on one foot I can just make it out...

Nah I don't see it sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roisu

That didn't help. Can you please stop playing games and just explain what you are seeing?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

anyway, could you please help me to show the picture directly with out the

thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I dont see it but you asked nice and said please
Here you go buddy

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
it kinda looks like a devil with horns, what about the little green man on the back of the dude to the far left, also the painting has been restored more than a few times, so you never know exactly what was there originally

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Heres what im looking at:

They resemble hooves pretty well in my opinion, and i dont even remember Leonardo being anatomically incorrect. Could be just the old age of the copy of the original, just pointing something out, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I noticed that it has a mad magazine image... The color of the sleeve that holds The knife of Judas their matchs up the same blue color of the dude on other side of the table..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
isee the hand. bu the face i see is directly under" THE HAND",to the right of "THE FACE".

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don't get it.
It would help if you posted two images; one being the original and the other being what you found to make comparisons. Then talk about what you found.

You do realize that the original images (photos) your using of the Last Supper are going to have colour variations and textures and quality not found on the original Art itself? Some may have been scanned from magazines, or photos by all kinds of cameras taken of it, or photoshop, etc. Just google it in image search and you'll see the different versions of it.

Also the original Art itself was painted on to a wall, not a canvas, and had deteriorated over time, and was taken down in pieces and re-assembled and restored to what they thought it would have been. This, along with any pictures of it being messed around with isn't good enough for studying any finer details.

I've seen the Last Supper (if it was the true piece) at an official Leonardo Exhibit, where all of his work was on display. I touched it, although it said not to - just had to ... anyways it was a very large painting, as big as a wall and very dark. It was the one piece that people were fixated at looking at.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i wanted to post just becouse i read it and im totaly clueless

is that a bad thing?

3rd line i guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join