It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Channeled Message re: Yellowstone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by LeTan

We're all supposed to channel our thoughts on the purple angels that tend the super volcano that rests below Yellowstone, because apparently they fell asleep at the wheel and there are sinister unnatural (illuminati?) forces at work to try to cause it to erupt?

That's what I read.

My poor keyboard...another mouthful of coffee got spit out at it. Struck me as being quite funny. Thanks - needed a haha today

*giggles*

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

lol , october the 14 th ,2009 this time ? what a ugly bitch...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well it seems like.............
Ok what I think it means is.....
Hmmm.

Aah. Forget it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You know what I find more frightening then the idea that a super volcano might explode?
The fact that people, like the one who wrote this, are allowed to roam free in public.

These Marian style predictions not only never come true, but as a Christian, I find most of them offensive.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Why do all these channelings all sound the same?
Nothing ever becomes of them ... but just in case, I'll try to send my violet light

Violet

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bringer
Seems to me like they are taking advantige of the obvious. if it blows it will be "Not enough earth team light workers" if it dont blow it's "There was enough earth team light workers "for" Now"

Maybe if it blows there will be enough "team light workers" in the vicinity for it to vaporise them

Just kidding death isnt funny, but neither is scraemongering or preying on peoples gullibility

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Bringer
Seems to me like they are taking advantige of the obvious. if it blows it will be "Not enough earth team light workers" if it dont blow it's "There was enough earth team light workers "for" Now"

Maybe if it blows there will be enough "team light workers" in the vicinity for it to vaporise them

Just kidding death isnt funny, but neither is scraemongering or preying on peoples gullibility

LOL, you got a way with words mate

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Don't forget, they are probably funded by Bilderberg....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

What I find interesting is that we must save the country from the forces of evil hiding eruptamatics in the caldera. Time is short. Help now. And then... we see the ad with copyright and crediting info. "Thank you to Isabelle E. Baillie, Geomancer/Dowser, Channeler and Soul Buddy for validating this message as true and accurate. ©2009 Marlene Swetlishoff Distributing this message in other forums, etc. is encouraged, please do so with the following guidelines: Include author's credit, copyright and website: www.therainbowscribe.com..."

Yep, fiction, all right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join