It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Channeled Message re: Yellowstone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Okay. I'm prepared to take the heat. Sigh. But I read this brief "channeling" and wanted to share it.

January 15, 2009 Urgent Message from Sananda and Mary Magdalene Beloved Ones, We come this day together as One, to tell you that your attention is needed to be focused on the Yellowstone National Park area. There is much negativity brewing there which is not of natural processes. Please visualize the Violet transmuting Flame permeating and enfolding this entire area. See a large shaft of Violet Light anchor into the core of Mother Earth and hold this intention each day, Dear Ones! Let us work together as One on this most important task at this time. Before you start, please ask us to join with you, also ask for St. Germain and the Violet Flame Angels to join forces with you. Dear Ones, time is of the essence. We need Earth Team Lightworkers to work with us. With deep gratitude, Sananda and Mary Magdalene Thank you to Isabelle E. Baillie, Geomancer/Dowser, Channeler and Soul Buddy for validating this message as true and accurate. ©2009 Marlene Swetlishoff Distributing this message in other forums, etc. is encouraged, please do so with the following guidelines: Include author's credit, copyright and website: www.therainbowscribe.com...

I know, I know. I'm probably gonna get flamed until I have no bodily hair left, sigh, but I just wanted to share this. ::ducks for cover::

NOTE TO MODS: Sorry if I put this in the wrong place - please move if necessary. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Good lord!

Looks like Blossoms at it again. Guess she needed a few extra bucks after her last experiment.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I might add that this form of viral marketing is dangerous. How do these people sleep at night? We all have our eyes on Yellowstone at the moment. This is not sacred knowledge. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hmm. Can anyone break this down to what it's supposed to mean? And no I'm not asking for any sarcastic answers like "Channeler needs more money" or "Fear mongering channeling". I'm interested in what these said channeled messages are trying to tell people. Out of pure curiousity.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

We're all supposed to channel our thoughts on the purple angels that tend the super volcano that rests below Yellowstone, because apparently they fell asleep at the wheel and there are sinister unnatural (illuminati?) forces at work to try to cause it to erupt?

That's what I read.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The message was signed by Sananda and Mary Magedalene, that should be your first clue.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Interesting. Maybe purple angels are a symbol for something else, like an earth or violet field of energy containing the eruption that requires us to give some of our own energy to help reinforce it. Pure speculation. Doesn't hurt to keep an open mind on things.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I just have to say that the last guy who was issuing "evacuation warnings" got busted, and assumedly took charges for it.

Good luck to this 'channeler', someone else has already gotten in trouble for a very similar hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah but this person is calling for a spiritual action rather than physical, which if failed, the repurcussion just leads to finger pointing and ridicule. They can't get into as much trouble as the guy who called for evacuation. The missle can be seen coming, the radio signals guiding it can't.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Is this like the urgent channelled message about the forthcoming alien visitations by Blossom Goodchild, or the forthcoming of Nibiru, or the forthcoming of the impending collapse of the global economy?

If so.....then....

Well its quite obvious what happened to those threads

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Letan... Yellowstone is going to go off at some point. It is inevitable. Many are watching and waiting. The message itself in this message seems to be a hoax or a scam. It is signed by Sananda and Magdalene, the true signature of a scam artist.

However, your inquiry makes me think that maybe you know something that I know or that you have seen something I have seen. I will send you a u2u if you are interested.

link   
Sadly when something real and substantial of the "Esoteric" genre happens it will be like "the boy who cried wolf" and no one will listen.

link   
Seems to me like they are taking advantige of the obvious. if it blows it will be "Not enough earth team light workers" if it dont blow it's "There was enough earth team light workers "for" Now"

The things people do to start there own religious followings.... Obviously some people buy this crap. preying on the feeble minded &/or emotionally confused is a cruel form of salvation.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Channeling is not a new thing, Edgar Cayce was doing this long before Blossom, so don't be put off by her failings to provide you with GFL space ship
. Interesting that this one has a religious element to it. Whilst I was looking for something totally unrelated (was checking events for my date of birth :lol
, and i stumbled across this site, which told of messages that a lady called Veronica Leuken or 'Veronica of the cross' received between 1970-1995 from Mary (mother of Jesus) and Jesus. I have never heard of her before, but as she was American then i suppose if she was well known then i probably wouldn't know of this being from UK. Anyway, I'm not religious but i am open minded, so being so descided to take a look. Aswell as it written in text there is also the actual audio of the messaages she channeled as she shared then with people in a New York Park. Bless her, I think she was either experiencing hallucinations (TLE?)or this was the real thing. She died August 1995.

www.smwa.org...

www.tldm.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite Intriguing really, so who's to say who's telling the truth and who's not, we can only listen and descide for ourselves but personally i will never rule channeling out as a hoax unless it is proven as such.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The one thing I can take comfort in, in this situation is that if Yellowstone does erupt, all of the so-called "psychics" and "channelers" won't be around to reap the benefits of their luck.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yellowstone is just a tiddler compared to Mauna Loa Volcano in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If Yellowstone goes off it will be like Katrina on a national scale. There will be not very much help for those who don't evacuate. There will be only those who did evacuate and those who didn't.

This is a blatant disreguard for human life and a false alarm. People will believe this and will wander into the wilderness for a false alarm. All so these degenerate scam artists can make a few extra bucks with their viral marketing.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There is much negativity brewing there which is not of natural processes.

Well, that's one thing I'd say could be very true.

Isn't Yellowstone under the control of the United Nations? For what reason?

Don't TPTB that rule it want to cause chaos and suffering?

How hard would it be for them to detonate devices to fracture the rock above the magma to induce an eruption?

Don't you doubt them. They'll do it if they can.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I would like to add that I was number 229 on their hit counter.

This is viral marketing and these people have no reguard for anybody. They are watching their hit counter on a daily basis, because they probably don't even know how to set up a web site and monitor it without one. This is a scam!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It may or may not be a scam. But it is a learning experience. The mind is a fortress and information is the trade, throw out bad traders or learn their tactic. Close your gates and your fort cannot run for long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join