It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i kept picturing this as a tv scene,,, then it hit me why

somewhat similar to the guy from x-files,,,,that's what i was thinking

the lonegunmen from x-files

[edit on 17-1-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Starred and flagged!

BTW- I couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of the "masons" in this forum...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cool pictures, Im gonna get a shirt like that. Maybe ill take some pictures of myself and post them on Ats. We should start a thread where people submit a picture of them selves in front of a cool place wearing an ats shirt.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
We should start a thread where people submit a picture of them selves in front of a cool place wearing an ats shirt.

Here you go:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

Starred and flagged!

BTW- I couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of the "masons" in this forum...
*shrug* If I cared enough to buy an ATS shirt, I'd have no problem wearing it IN my lodge. Heck, if there were a cheap ATS enamel pin, I'd probably buy one to put on my Scottish Rite cap. (I've been tempted to buy a new Illuminati membership pin from Steve Jackson Games to put on my cap... maybe "Covert Ops?")

Still, I think trying to get a rise out of an old man seems cruel.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Cool pictures, Im gonna get a shirt like that. Maybe ill take some pictures of myself and post them on Ats. We should start a thread where people submit a picture of them selves in front of a cool place wearing an ats shirt.

DO IT!!!

(Ben Stiller on Starsky and Hutch!)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Being mason or not being mason as nothing to do.

Anyone sitting on my fence and not allow people to come in or leaving as you did. Would, at the very least, worth you a comment to get out to give access at the property.

Your action was against their civil rigths in order to get full acces to their property and goods.

Exercise your civil right as an answer, would indeed worth you a call to police station. and if the elderman was scared about a wacko reading top secrets books, and looking like somekind of a hyppie.

Even if you are not a threat to him, He didn't know, didn't he ?

You deserved it.

That old man was alone as I understood, and you were at least two. Isn't ? Who took the picture ?

You can't blame the old man. I wouldn't either.

Being a Mason or not, has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
(I've been tempted to buy a new Illuminati membership pin from Steve Jackson Games to put on my cap... maybe "Covert Ops?")

And should anyone really go through life without one of these? What would be the point?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Once again, you are ignoring the motto - you are supposed to be denying ignorance.

There are what, maybe 5 masons in the forums who reply to threads like this? And there have been what, about 25 or so unique critical responses? Guess what - just because someone is critical against these sort of crazy topics doesn't mean they are a mason. This "us versus them" mentality is what made you believe you were in a "daring" place originally.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

We should start a thread where people submit a picture of them selves in front of a cool place wearing an ats shirt.

Here you go:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Shameless... Hurry up and buy the ATS gear folks!

I have a suggestion: Why not take a picture of yourself in your ATS gear somewhere in Gaza? THEN I might be impressed, rather than feeling slightly sad and amused at you all at once.

Coming soon: A pic of me in an "abortion clinic staff" t-shirt at Sunday Mass recieving communion.

Does ANYBODY see how pathetically self-aggrandizing the OP is? Personally I wouldn't be suprised if he is in some way connected with the ATS marketing staff.

[edit on 17/1/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Does ANYBODY see how pathetically self-aggrandizing the OP is? Personally I wouldn't be suprised if he is in some way connected with the ATS marketing staff.

So what if he is.

It was still fun for some of us who don't work ourselves into a feeding frenzy every time something is perceived as a threat to the carefully constructed border they have built to contain that in which they seem to think defines them.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I apologize... You misunderstand me.
I am not a Mason, nor am I against or for Freemasonry.

I have seen this site ad more and more advertising since the day I signed up, and it's just getting a bit pathetic. I mean, everybody wants to make a buck, that's the nature of capitalism. No problem there, just please don't innundate us with marketing to the point of writing threads containing thinly-veiled plugs for products. It's sad.

That is why I keed.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If you want masonic rings... just buy one online?

www.masonicjewellery.co.uk...

[edit on 17/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by interestedalways

I apologize... You misunderstand me.
I am not a Mason, nor am I against or for Freemasonry.

I have seen this site ad more and more advertising since the day I signed up, and it's just getting a bit pathetic. I mean, everybody wants to make a buck, that's the nature of capitalism. No problem there, just please don't innundate us with marketing to the point of writing threads containing thinly-veiled plugs for products. It's sad.

That is why I keed.

That was really cool of you to come back and explain yourself.

I apologize as well for attaching something to you that didn't belong.

It could possibly be a plug for gear, I can also understand how that could touch a nerve for some people with the economy so tight that in many ways it does feel like a squeeze sometimes every which way you turn!

I did think it was a neat idea, and not to overuse the term, but I found it "fun" I suppose often things can be interpreted differently based on how we are feeling that day.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Call them masons, devil worshipers, or whatever, any organized group opposed to the rule of God is dangerous.

Oh no

Im part of a large group known as atheists, therefore I must be dangerous right

sometimes you religious types crack me up

Actually your group is a very small, yet vocal one. You make up less than 7% of the World's Population. Now, whether you feel that makes you an Outcast, or Simply Unique, that is for you to decide.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

"The definition of loitering is when you stand outside someones own property and have no business being there. Buying something from Walmart and standing outside is NOT loitering, which is not what the OP is. "

If this has been said by now, sorry for the repeat, I just got to the thread and don't really want to read all the pages.
Actually, I would bet money that by sitting on the sidewalk, that the OP was NOT loitering.

He was probably within the public right-of-way of the road. If it would have been me I DEFINATELY would have waited for the cop to get there.
Maybe he would get rough with me and then I could sue the PD. (
always looking for an easy buck
)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You've got an ATS t-shirt? How'd you get that? Am I missing something? Guess so! Where's the ATS gear store? I collect pins. Is there an ATS pin?

Man .. I'm getting old and have lost my bearings!

Here ya go buddy.

www.cafepress.com...

I have an ATS hoodie! I love it. I wear it proudly.

and by pins, do you mean buttons? They do have those if thats what you mean

www.cafepress.com...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
So what if he is.

It was still fun for some of us who don't work ourselves into a feeding frenzy every time something is perceived as a threat to the carefully constructed border they have built to contain that in which they seem to think defines them.

Actually you do work yourself into a feeding frenzy. You hysterically reply to posts like this and go on and on about how everyone is over-reacting. You are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing. You do this on everything - anything that doesn't agree with you explicitly is perceived as a threat and you go on and on about it very hysterically.

I am so tired of seeing you derail threads and troll people. Welcome to the ignore list. You've derailed yet another thread.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by interestedalways
So what if he is.

Actually you do work yourself into a feeding frenzy. You hysterically reply to posts like this and go on and on about how everyone is over-reacting. You are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing. You do this on everything - anything that doesn't agree with you explicitly is perceived as a threat and you go on and on about it very hysterically.

I am so tired of seeing you derail threads and troll people. Welcome to the ignore list. You've derailed yet another thread.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

You crack me up LLM.

You are really bothered by me, aren't you?

Go to the bottom of my post, push "thread" and see what I said in this thread, then when you are all done go to one of your posts, push the thread button and see what you have said in this thread.

I think the information contained will speak for itself.

You have called me a troll at least three times on this thread, sheez you even accused me of being the Hidden_Hand character. Crazy, for sure!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

How about a photo in front of the main hanger at area 51 ?

Seriously though, last time I was driving into downtown Milford, Michigan, I noticed on the "you are now entering Milford sign" a masonic symbol.
I believe it looks like this.
Next time I drive by the sign, I'll take a picture and post it.

Just a fun little thing

Anyone else notice a masonic symbol on any other town signs?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join