It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Now now, that's not a very masonic thing to say. Or maybe you freemasons are gifted at insulting people online.

Can I join?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit is Latin meaning Whom Virtue has United Death shall Not Separate.

Real spoooooky.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Because it's the single most retarded thread on ATS at the moment? A nerd dressed in ATS Gear sitting reading an ATS book outside of a LOCAL Lodge? ..

Is that how a mason to act?....bad mason bad bad bad, calling people names and making personal attacks.

Intimidating an old security guard? My Lodge's security where not even Masons.

ATS gear is not riot gear, what is the preocupation of the security guard with a guy that is outside private property.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Post after post, thread after thread, freemasons are told they are dumb, ignorant, shills, and have no idea what is going on. They are told they are rapists, murderers, criminals, satanists, and evil. All by people who are not masons who claim they know what is "really" going on.

Now, this thread isn't one of those threads. This is just the top of the cake so to speak - far worse threads have thrown around baseless accusations before this one. But its just very annoying the presumption behind the thread. The presumption, of course, that there is something innately dangerous about a lodge. That wearing ATS merchandise outside a lodge is somehow "daring" or "standing up against the man." Nothing, of course, could be further from the truth. I could walk into lodge next week with ATS gear on and no one would care. Just one guy wearing a tshirt among many.

When the truth is so easy to find and people refuse to look for it, and others do nothing but libel and throw wild accusations, even the most calm person gets annoyed.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I don't even know wtf your talking about, attempting to show moral superiority because I am not up to your standards?

When I see a moronic case presented, it gets called as such. If it makes your scream "ZOMG it's a mason who personally attacked someone!" to # bad mate, I really don't give a damn.

Ignorance. Only word to define the thoughts presented by Antimason bigots on this thread.

The poster of this thread had some fun, and that is about it, some fun in a sunny afternoon.There is no theory, no anything in this thread, just some harmless fun.You really have to call people names that are not in order with the masonic teachings?

Masonry is and will be seen as a conspiracy subject, so this guy puts on a t-shirt and walks to a nearby lodge and has some fun, because he was wearing an ATS shirt and was standing in front of a lodge masons rip on him.

If you can't accept that masonry is a conspiracy subject that is your problem, but don't go bashing other people for doing it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
bushidomason

Those might be patches that officers can wear if they like, but the fact that they make special masonic patches would lead me to believe that there are a large number of police that are also masons. Do they make special patches for any other organizations or fraternity's?

yeah,, i';m sure most embroidery,, screen printing places do or can

for the 8000 college fraternities,,, car clubs,,,biker clubs ,cub scouts, girl scouts
fire depts,,,local youth sports clubs etc etc

any one of the m,illions of types of clubs that can exist

i can create custom patches for a car club that i'm the only mbr of if i really wanted too

also look at hells angels or bandidos, pagans

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Post after post, thread after thread, freemasons are told they are dumb, ignorant, shills, and have no idea what is going on. They are told they are rapists, murderers, criminals, satanists, and evil. All by people who are not masons who claim they know what is "really" going on.

A brief glance back through the forum will confirm this.

Now, yes, posts by the masons here can get heated pretty quickly, but this stuff comes up on a daily- hourly basis.

So... I can fully understand why they get so ticked off.

However, both groups should calm down now, please.

So how about a permanent thread where ATS Members can post their pics in ATS gear at some interesting or dangerous location?

Agreed. it'd be cool.

However, I still agree with what I said originally, you were loitering at their front gate.

Not knowing what you may have said to each other, if that fellow was the Tyler of the lodge, he may have been checking to see if you wanted to join.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Who are the bigots?

So far I have been called names by you ("nerd") and about 5 others, all of whom are Masons - so get a grip, it is the Mason that are childish bigots resorting to name calling like 5 year olds hahahahahaha...

You people are so insecure that you need to join silly little clubs, and you are so insecure that you all jump into this thread - which was all in fun I may add - and take it oh so serious. Honestly, do you people have any joy in your lives?

Every negative post in this thread is from a Mason, so what does that tell you about yourself and your little buddies hmmmm? hehehehhehehe

By the way, you all call me names, but do you see me dressing up in silly aprons and necklaces and little white gloves prancing around a temple (with other men) paying homage to god knows what. From the outside looking in you "grown" men look ridiculous!

Masons crack me up!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
lol, nothing screams "crazed nutjob" like an ATS shirt and coffee mug.

I'm not sure what supposed to be scary about Masons. Some old man in a sweater who's trying to take over the world? Anyway, if the theories are correct, a Mason at his level is kept ignorant of what the Big Boys are doing.

Good job confounding a grumpy old man.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
lol, nothing screams "crazed nutjob" like an ATS shirt and coffee mug.

I'm not sure what supposed to be scary about Masons. Some old man in a sweater who's trying to take over the world? Anyway, if the theories are correct, a Mason at his level is kept ignorant of what the Big Boys are doing.

Good job confounding a grumpy old man.

i'm sitting here laughing at the last posts

and yeah,,,,i think i'm more scared of a guy who actually gets a mug, shirt, hat, and book from ats to do his little protest than all the "evil" masons combined

the op may need to be added to the homeland security watch

and i thought i was weird for wanting a 6 pack of the JOnes soda companies limited edition ron paul freedom cola for xmas

did the OP think the securitry guy was actually gonna know what his ATS gear is or meant?????

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I'm sure the definition of conspiracy on the shirt in large bold letter s woulda given him a decent clue at least.

I wonder how far this thread will go without going anywhere...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck ...it's the single most retarded thread on ATS at the moment? A nerd dressed in ATS Gear sitting reading an ATS book outside of a LOCAL Lodge? [...] I could understand maybe the Grand Lodge, but a local small town lodge? [...]

Interesting.

What is it about the Grand Lodge that would validate the original poster's antics?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok... In the spirit of this thread, I have posted a pic of myself in an incredibly dangerous situation.

In this photo I am tending the grill with a major US Navy installation in the background. I am wearing a yellow hat which I assure you, reads "USS Nassau" (LHA-4). The gentleman sneaking up behind me is wearing a USMC S/S School t-shirt. As you can tell, the close proximity of these two conflicting forms of apparel is very perilous. Observe:

The baby likes the Coast Guard, and consequently gets no respect.

Coming soon: a pic of me wearing a beer shirt at an AA meeting.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus_Fallen

Originally posted by Rockpuck ...it's the single most retarded thread on ATS at the moment? A nerd dressed in ATS Gear sitting reading an ATS book outside of a LOCAL Lodge? [...] I could understand maybe the Grand Lodge, but a local small town lodge? [...]

Interesting.

What is it about the Grand Lodge that would validate the original poster's antics?

Oh, just that if a small town lodge is representative of all that is evil in the world then Grand Lodge of any jurisdiction anywhere must be doubleplusextraungood.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Ah, pepsi78. Long time, no see.

You know what'd be really enlightening about the central problem with the OP? If WatchNLearn'd actually post about the nature and volume level of the 'conversation' he had with the elderly gentleman who came out of that lodge building. Like I asked here and again here and which has also been requested by others, all to a deafening silence.

This thread would be unremarkable except for the subtext of 'old-men-ruling-the-world-by-calling-the-cops'. WatchNLearn glosses over it and common sense would suggest that there was some sort of tête-a-tête as opposed to an amiable, sensible conversation that went south because the old man's Alzheimer's kicked-in.

So WatchNLearn? How about it? You going to enlighten us? Or continue to duck the question?

Enquiring mind wants to know.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Participants in this thread should be aware of this:
The issue of topics critical of Masonry on AboveTopSecret.com

Please do not force our hand.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Once bitten

twice shy.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM