It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Really this thread needs to be exposed for what it is: A shameless plug for ATS swag, as well as a members' "15 minutes".

Move along people... Nothing more to see here.

Why not visit the ATS Gear section at the top of the page on your way out?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
An ATS hat, mug, book and T-shirt.

Your whole OP screams ((I'm 12 years old)) yet you look about 59. You standing and sitting outside that hall with "yo gear" is thee best advert I have sver seen for why its good some people wear tin hats.

Can you not make yourself useful and go to Iraq or help an old person out for the day.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Really this thread needs to be exposed for what it is: A shameless plug for ATS swag, as well as a members' "15 minutes".

Move along people... Nothing more to see here.

Why not visit the ATS Gear section at the top of the page on your way out?

See I don't think it is, well its the 15 minutes of fame thing yea, but not the ATS people trying to sell gear. No, its just can't be, its just so lame it really cannot be.

Its like one of them German TV adverts for bog-roll, with a man sitting out side the mother-in-laws house, doing a dump on the front lawn.

With the ending tagline.......

Diefunkalooin - When clean is just never enough!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to coffinfeeder. I did google good guy badge. I had not heard of that till now . Thanks for pointing that out . I never meant to give the wrong impression of myself or anyone fitting that discription . Maybe I'll just keep my opinions to myself so as not to offend anyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Atleast he had the balls, and commitment to actually go down there. Then took pictures, posted it. who cares if he is wrong or not , Most people on here would never do something like this , too far away from their basements and macoroni and cheese dinners.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
An ATS hat, mug, book and T-shirt.

Your whole OP screams ((I'm 12 years old)) yet you look about 59. You standing and sitting outside that hall with "yo gear" is thee best advert I have sver seen for why its good some people wear tin hats.

Can you not make yourself useful and go to Iraq or help an old person out for the day.

post some pictures of yourself.. i want to see what someone who makes such stupid comments looks like..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I only pose two questions:1How far from the center of the road were you?Depending on the size of the road there is a public right of way which extends to either side,on small streets I believe it is 30 feet.Up to that line it is your perogative to be there or not without explanation.2.Why is the scroll work on the fence in such bad shape?Looks like hell.I like to tweak 'em back into shape when no one is looking,but probably would have gotten in trouble in this case for my trouble.BTW the Jim Marrs book doesn't have a chapter on freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No, its just can't be, its just so lame it really cannot be.

Ever heard of a well shaven man named Occam?

I'm just sayin' is all... It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience I know I wouldn't have been asked twice to join you.

I wonder if the cops showed up when you left?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that no good will come from this topic?
Everyone appears to be too preoccupied with directing personal attacks towards the OP.

If you don't like the topic, or think it's silly, or pointless, etc... what is the point of throwing in insults? Some of you should grow up a bit.

The OP was suggesting for others to post pictures of themselves in strange places wearing ATS gear, and yet the majority of you just bash him.
Real nice.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This thread probably would have a little more successful had you gone and done something similar outside the church of scientology for example... won't find many people defending anything in regards to that pathetic cult. Free Masons though... I think there a lot of misconceptions about them, they've been grouped with the likes of Skull & Bones for example, which is what you really need to watch out for -- in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

That's not very nice. There's a saying that if you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't say it at all. No need to get all catty.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think it would be a great idea to have a member pics @ dangerous places column!

Some ideas of quasi-dangerous and dangerous places for those of you with cameras:

War zones.

Abortion clinics.

Nuclear power plants.

Any large national or international gathering.

FBI, CIA or other national intelligence headquarters for your country.

Military headquarters.

Area 51, 52, 53 etc. or whatever (tongue in cheek).

Any nuclear waste dump.

Just about any religious facility.

Schools, playgrounds, parking lots, refugee centers and HOSPITALS in Gaza.

FOX or other media buildings.

Airports, seaports, bus stations, train stations, and subways.

Government buildings including embassies and capital buildings.

Large financial and business buildings such as WTC was.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
The OP was suggesting for others to post pictures of themselves in strange places wearing ATS gear, and yet the majority of you just bash him.
Real nice.

Really strange alright, I mean there is just about one in every town.

If I looked out of my house and saw the milky bar kid sitting drinking coffee and reading a book, I would kind of wonder what the hell he was at and if his answer was "exercising my civil rights" I would not call the police, but rather the local hospital

"elderly gentleman came out of the hall and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was exercising my civil rights"

An old man, who is just asking why you are there, mayb e fearing for himself or the building and he comes out with that line. ffs thats what I call denying ignorance!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by InterWeb]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Really strange alright, I mean there is just about one in every town.

Good point.

The few - There is only one masonic lodge (Maybe) in every town - Darkness

Control

The many - But there are probably several hundred churches in the same town - Light

[edit on 16-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I personally think that Masons are just a bunch of guys using a lodge to get away from their Wives and hang out. They let there Wives in on occasion to cover their real intent but its an all Male club. I don't see any harm.

When you guys swarm every thread posted though, you cause your own conspiracy. Perhaps you enjoy the attention?

Not entirely although I'm quite sure that the ladies are not unhappy of the free time either.

Although you make a good point, the problem is that there's a fine line between letting a repeated lie become an accepted truth by default and being seen as "swarming". Bear in mind that you have a diverse group of Masons who haven't met in person (and truthfully, might argue over what to order at a fish and chip shop) and everybody's going to have a different level of tolerance for the trolling that oft times passes for posting. By the same token, we all participate in a non-denominational group whose avowed purpose is to make men of all creeds better and which in this particular forum, is too often subject to baseless allegations and its adherents equated with (at best) sheep and (at worst) paedophiles.

Makes a bloke twitchy, donchaknow?

I think I can safely speak for the various and sundry Freemasons here when I say that our sole purpose on ATS is to provide a degree of informed balance to some of the wilder and woolier accusations thrown in the direction of Freemasonry. We don't pretend that all Masons are spotless; that'd be unreasonable and unsupportable and would cast our overall judgement in a less-than-desirable light. We are, as a group, good men trying to make ourselves, our communities and society as a whole better, doing so not for the glory but for the hoped-for end result where all benefit for the actions of an unknown few.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sweeet, well i'll have to get myself some ATS gear and head to the local Lodge here in Newcastle NSW and the massive unused masonic hall thats all covered up now.....

pics coming soon.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not going to bother, I'm going to get me some ATS gear and head straight for the local old peoples home and scare the #e outa them.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I love it!!!

Starred and Flagged.

Man, is ATS overran by Masons, or what?

Kinda creepy.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

No, but it is sure is over run by people who star and flag things that they believe on regardless of evidence

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join