It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

You should make an action movie out of this situation you where involve.
This is the next... "Angels and Demons."
Since we never knew anything about the cops... we could use an albino again as "The COP" and the gentelman that scare you away (and gave you the "evil eye" as "The main, mean, bad wolf" that blew your cap and made you loose the page you where reading...
I don't know but there might be some serious money within your "ADVENTURE."
I can't wait for another one of your treaths...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

You should make an action movie out of this situation you where involve.
This is the next... "Angels and Demons."
Since we never knew anything about the cops... we could use an albino again as "The COP" and the gentelman that scare you away (and gave you the "evil eye" as "The main, mean, bad wolf" that blew your cap and made you loose the page you where reading...
I don't know but there might be some serious money within your "ADVENTURE."
I can't wait for another one of your treaths...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Who was taking your photos? Were they wearing ATS gear as well??? o_O

If so, man it would have freaked out the mason groundskeeper!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Lets bring this back on topic, I like the idea of pictures of ATS members in unusual places. How about inside a FEMA boxcar, or just inside the fence at Area 51, etc. I think this could be a real cool concept.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mother_jung

That is spot on the money! We could even have the one that gets the most stars to be featured on the ATS Mix show - maybe an interview as to how they pulled it off etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I think anyone that believes in "The Rule of God" is equally dangerous. Why are you gonna try to push your bs beliefs on other people and label the people that question your fictitious god as rejects? History shows, religion is the biggest war profiteer of ALL Time. An absolutely efficient poisoning of society. Preying upon good people, controlling them while the various factions grow and build the infrastructure of their dynasties.
The key here is that the Masons are secretive and they conduct their business behind closed doors. That is why they are focused upon by us "conspiracy theorists"

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why didn't you just tell him what you were doing? you should have said
"I think you and your people run the world. So i am sitting here on the side walk looking like a retard while my friend photographs me. When you call the cops on me for sitting here looking like a pedophile im going to play the big brother card." If you really though you were within your rights why did you leave when the cops were there (if it really happened). Do not ever pull that exercising my civil rights crap just makes you look like a whack job. If i was walking down the street and saw some guy sitting on the sidewalk reading a book and holding an empty coffee cup the first thing i would think is not, that guy knows what is going on.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
DAmn whats so wrong about putting up a photo of him in his ats gear online? Maybe Ats IS his hobby... ever think about that ? HMMM Well DID YA DID YA DIDYA

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That's a GREAT photo!

Looks like you had a lot of fun that day.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

lol the FOP sure does look masonic. I mean maybe it's not but... common... logic reasoning is usually on the ball. If you dress like a nun, act like a nun, talk like a nun...chances are people are going to think your a nun, eh?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
p.s. LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

The FOP is more fo a Police Union than anything.
That's it. Yes, it's organized similarly, but it is itself a independent organization, similar to Elk or Moose.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The people in the ATS gear reminds me of an author who sends a stuffed penguin around to various readers around the US to take a picture with in odd places. Can't remember who it is right now and I'm too tired to look for it.
Great idea btw.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Allot of masons are good people. For many it is no different than the Kiwanis club. Although it is true that many bad things have been done by masons, and that some masons have also worshiped Satan, this is by no means an example of masonry. That is as silly as saying all Catholics are evil because of the inquisition. I am not a Catholic and do not agree with any of their finer points of doctrine, but I know VERY many who are nice people. We should not stereotype the masons because of the behavior of several whack jobs in their midst.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think that members using discretion going to unique places in ATS gear is a good idea, maybe have a contest of SAFE but unique locations like...say Stone Henge or something. Plus the ATS corp. could get some really good PR and free advertising as well

Good idea!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
One of my better friends is a Mason. Over the course of three years I kinda got the round about description of the philosophies without going into full detail. From what I've learned the organization seems highly interesting and I have been invited at some point to be a guest soon. I'm not going to reveal what bits I picked up so far because I was told to keep it to myself and it took me three years to pick up that much.

Without being direct and showing disregard for a trusting friendship some of the philosophies remind me of Taoism...balance and all that with a little more camaraderie . Just as some others have posted though the friend is a good guy, has a wife, kids, and will give you the shirt off his back if you need it. I can see the brotherly persona in him.

Peace and Blessings

One doesn't have to go to Stonehenge, photos of unusual places around your own area would be interesting. say the local supposedly haunted house, unknown bunker, weird looking bridge.

[edit on 22/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I don't know that an animal analogy fits the mold here RuneSpider. Your saying it is completely separate, yet uses 100% identical symbols and terms to identify itself? There is no way it's coincidental. So we can rule that out right now.

www.foplodge73.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join