It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess the G on their insignias mean that all masons are straight up gangstas.

I mean, c'mon, it's a group of middle aged men sporting classy robes and bling. Oh well, keep on pimpin'.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

When you see that sign posted on a town welcome board, it means that a lodge is in that town somewhere. its for any brethren that are passing by and want to check out the lodge while they are in town or what not.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

wow, I used to have long hair in my old band days - but sorry, I don't wear glasses...(except sun glasses of course

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Originally posted by cbianchi513

I have a suggestion: Why not take a picture of yourself in your ATS gear somewhere in Gaza? THEN I might be impressed, rather than feeling slightly sad and amused at you all at once.

Does ANYBODY see how pathetically self-aggrandizing the OP is? Personally I wouldn't be suprised if he is in some way connected with the ATS marketing staff.

If you buy me the plane ticket to get there, I will go ANYWHERE you send me

And sadly, no, I do not work for or represent ATS in any way. I am just a huge fan of ATS, and proud to be a part of the best REAL NEWS, TRUTH, IDEAS, OPEN DISCUSSION, and DEBATE on the web!

I guess I am old enough to remember when this type of access to info and like minds was just a dream, therefore I feel blessed for being a part of this community.

Unfortunately there are still people like yourself without much joy in your lives, therefore you feel it is important to put down and diss others. Oh well, at the end of the day I am still laughing!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I am not wearing any ATS gear, I am not even in the picture, but I wanted to come on here any way and show ya'll the temple here in our historic downtown area. These pics really don't do it justice, you can't tell that a lot of the windows are stained glass, some depict scenes in them. It was built in 1877.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To me, that doesn't look like a place where freethinkers congregate. It looks more like an insidious burlesque house.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

oooo you ARE an angry potato! Are you refering to the OP? Sorry for the short post.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well, it was in response to your pictures, but the comment was probably more directed toward your pictures.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Is it still active? It almost seems like it's a active historical site, or do thy rent out the bottom of the building?

Could I get a city name for these Lodges? I'm trying to look up these lodges on Google and... well. A date and Freemason lodge brings up... 18,000 results. So far I haven't stumbled across the right ones either.

I don't see a burlesque house. looks a lot like the style of some of the older Churches I've seen, as well as the fancier buildings downtown.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It is a historical site, it is no longer used for it's original purposes, as you can see if you look closely there is a restraunt, and 2 other businesses located in the first floor. No burlusque.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Wussy. If you weren't doing anything wrong then you had no reason to fear any consequences. Or was it that you knew you were doing something wrong? Hmmmm...

If dozens of members/individuals start doing this, couldn't this be construed as harassment?

WUSSY!? For doing nothing but casual reading in front of one of your beautiful lodges and leaving when asked.

Dude I don't ever want to join a lodge, country club or lowly social function with a person like you oh worshipful monkey...

No me and the other Non-masonic ATS citizen of the No nothing party are gonna have a much better life with out your kind holding the power. I cant wait for the filp!

----------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO MORE PHOTOS OF FOLKS IN ATS GEAR IN STRANGE CONSPIRACY PLACES! That was awesome! Lets see someone in ATS gear standing at the Area 51 fence, Or at the Sphinx. OR if you can't find a world wonder Your very own Masonic lodge...(if you dudes had not infiltrated the AMP you would not get flak about it to this day) ... Just bring them some cup cakes and they will roll over... Heck I hear for a brownie the'll let you inside to the secret party room.

MORE PHOTOS..

Awesome Idea. The book really just made the thing an EPIC

[edit on 18-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
reply to post by cbianchi513

Originally posted by cbianchi513

I have a suggestion: Why not take a picture of yourself in your ATS gear somewhere in Gaza? THEN I might be impressed, rather than feeling slightly sad and amused at you all at once.

If you buy me the plane ticket to get there, I will go ANYWHERE you send me

Unfortunately there are still people like yourself without much joy in your lives, therefore you feel it is important to put down and diss others. Oh well, at the end of the day I am still laughing!!

Ok, where would you like me to mail your ticket to Kandahar?

Also, I'm sorry I don't remember you... As your second statement implies personal familiarity. Oh, that's right- you're GRASPING AT STRAWS!
Don't worry bub, I've got all the joy I can handle right now- I change her diaper every so often!

I'm glad you found your sophomoric "prank" amusing- at the expense of some poor octogenarian. That was clever!

Coming soon: A pic of me in my James Earl Ray shirt at the local AME church on MLK's birthday!

That's tongue in cheek, in case people take that too literally. (Have to put a disclaimer here for the "sensitives").

Man up bub- you did something that offended one group, (I know you don't care) made others feel sorry for you and your apparent cognitive disfunction, still others suspicious of a diabolical marketing plot, and the feeble of mind amused. Time to own what you bought, and accept that not everybody thinks you are even remotely amusing.

Last I checked, it's still okay to disagree with others and voice your own opinion. If it's done in a sarcastic manner, does that mean the person voicing said opinion is miserable? Hardly.

Join the human race pal- we're often an ugly, mean spirited lot, but we're all we've got. Sorry for the reality check.

[edit on 18/1/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

congradulations on having the nads to do it. While you and I know it's no big deal, most would only talk about it, you did it. So for that I am impressed. If you go back, try to ask for a tour and see if you can get a picture of you sitting in the masters chair. As long as you are cool, most older masons are easy to deal with.

Reply to Doctordoom:
Parakeet! It is so nice to have you back! Now play nice so you don't have to change names again.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Every business is considered private property and if you are allowed to stay there is up to the owner / manager.

Being there is considered a priveledge, not a right. So, you can be kicked out at any time for any reason and the business has that right. The cops will tell you to leave, regardless of a purchase at said establishment, if the managers asks them to.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Seeing some of the reactions of people on this thread remind me of a story.

A fly was just buzzing around looking for a meal. He sees a nice fresh pile of cow crap. He dives in and eats bunches and bunches. He leans back and thinks how nice and full he is. Now it's time to leave. But he is too heavy to fly. he notices a shovel leaning up against a fence nearby. So he gets this great idea to climb the shovel and jump off to gain flight. Well he spends 40 minutes climbing up the shovel and then he jumps off. Splat. he is dead. Now for the moral of the story,......It is always a bad idea to fly off the handel if you are full of crap.

Now lets all lighten up a bit and enjoy life.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You know, it just dawned on me why I'm so incensed about this whole deal... It's not the childish manner in which the OP decided to taunt an old man, as well as any resident Freemasons on this board.
Initially, I thought it was a cheap marketing attempt. It still may be... How many readers of this thread actually checked out what ATS gear is available for purchase from this site? Don't worry, it's human nature.

No, what I think irritates me more is the open persecution of a specific group of people: Freemasons. It's not only accepted on this site, it is prevalent!

Can anybody think of other examples in history where a specific group of people were persecuted and had rumors and propaganda spread among the populace about them merely due to a general lack of true knowledge of said group's ritual and practice?

Nazi Germany ring a bell?

That would make the OP kind of like a propaganda minister, or some such... No?

I'm sure some rebuttal is forthcoming from some crackpot, but there really isn't an arguable defense, at least not a completely rational one.

If you are capable of being honest with yourself, you'll admit that the parrallel exists.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yeah well answer me this: Was Hitler ever equipped with an ATS hoodie?

No! I thought I'd answer that for you. It was a rhetorical question!

Deny ignorance in style with an ATS hoodie at $57.92 AUD! You will impress friends, family and even co-workers. Why go outside on a winter's day cold and uncovered? We here believe the only thing that should be uncovered are the secret projects at Area 51, so keep yourself covered today with our hooded sweatshirt!

BUY ONE NOW! DENY IGNORANCE AND GRANT WARMTH TODAY!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

(laughing hysterically)
See, now THAT'S the kind of unabashed and unapologetic marketing I can deal with!

Who ever said the Kiwis weren't in the running for funniest people ever?

Good show, Potato!

Coming soon: A pic of me wearing my "Say no to Pugs" shirt at the local dog shelter. (now THAT'S dangerous/interesting)

[edit on 18/1/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by WatchNLearn

congradulations on having the nads to do it. While you and I know it's no big deal, most would only talk about it, you did it. So for that I am impressed.

The "nads" to do what?

Sit outside a building and then "run away" at the first sight of trouble??

you're easily impressed...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Hey thanks for the info.

I was curious so I emailed the Milford Historical Society to see if the masons played a part in the building of the village as it is very old.

I'll let everyone know what they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join