It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me in my ATS gear at a Masonic Hall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am not sure where to post this so mods please don't kill it!

I decided it was time to come out and have some fun. So today I put on my ATS gear on and found a Masonic Lodge to hang out with.

This particular lodge was formed in 1894 - quite an ominous building don't you think?

Here I am in my ATS shirt and hat - notice the Masonic symbols on the gate.

Time to do some light reading with a coffee. Unfortunately you can't see the ATS logo on the mug, but I assure you it is there.

After about 5 minutes an elderly gentleman came out of the hall and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was exercising my civil rights - sitting in the sun, reading a book.

He told me to leave or he would call the cops. I told him that we were being filmed (I was bluffing). He quickly went back inside, so I took off.

I am not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but 2 minutes down the road I saw a cop car coming up the road toward me (and the Masonic Hall). I didn't hang around to find out lol.

So how about a permanent thread where ATS Members can post their pics in ATS gear at some interesting or dangerous location?

Hope you all enjoy

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That's exactly how I imagined an ATSer would look like.

You actually shaved for this?...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Benarius]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I like the idea of member pictures in ATS gear from strange and unique places around the world, great idea really, but... Ohh you just wait until our local Masons have their way with you!

I just dont get it really, I never did see any them against us with the Mason's... Afterall even my family has secrets, every orgaization that is old holds secrets, but the Masons???

Oh and BTW you look terrific in your ATS gear.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Is that the lodge in Dearborn MI?
If so I have been inside there a few times over the years…

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I commend you on having the nads. Many police are masons, and they don't care about your rights. You did the right thing to get away fast, or possibly it was a short stay, er or long, in the local clink with the mason jail guards torturing you.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yes. Loitering is a crime. You'd get cops called on you if you tried that outside of a hous, or outside of a school.
In fact, the school would probably go into lockdown and THEN call th cops. Big surprise.
You coulda... I dunno... tried to have a normal conversation with him?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Did you just seriously call sitting outside a lodge an example of "a daring or dangerous location"?

Go and sit outside Walmart, they will also tell you to leave. I'm not sure what you think freemasonry is, but a bunch of guys arguing over what type of pot luck dinner to have is not my definition of "dangerous."

You do not have the civil rights to loiter, but I would highly suggest you do some research. Did you think you were "standing up to the man" or something by being in an ATS shirt outside a masonic hall or something? You know lodges love to give tours and debunk anti-masons, you should have asked for a tour! Then you could really stand up to the man and take a picture of yourself sitting in the master's chair!

By the way, thanks for giving a excellent example to the board's resident anti-masons about how secret masonry is. You not only could find a lodge, but it has symbols and the word MASON plastered all over the place. There is also a huge honking time that lists MEETINGS. That's secret right there.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I commend you on having the nads. Many police are masons, and they don't care about your rights. You did the right thing to get away fast, or possibly it was a short stay, er or long, in the local clink with the mason jail guards torturing you.

Common myth. There aren't that many masons as police at all. Please cite evidence before making outlandish claims.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My wife's uncle is a 33rd degree Mason.. I saw his ring one day when I was lending him a hand with a fence. Should I be keeping my eye on him? He got very tight-lipped about the whole business when I didn't know the secret password or handshake.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I don't believe you.

A mason does not need a handshake or password to recognize another mason.

He would never have asked for either outside of lodge.

Stop lying - you'll always be caught out.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

It's a good deal easier to ask for a Lodge number or a dues card.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Even those wouldn't be necessary...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Why do I find all this so funny?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Since loitering seems to be a crime, next time just jump the fence and break in, be dissapointed, get arrested, then we can see if the cops really are masons, because despite you breaking in and it being a crime, cops will only arrest you if they are masons.

Oh and refuse arrest and demand that they taser you, and if they do they must be masons right?

[edit on 16/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Go and sit outside Walmart, they will also tell you to leave.

Actually that's a crock. They will not tell you to leave. All you need is a bag of M&Ms and say you purchased from their store. Receipt isn't needed either, I've been bothered at multiple stores loitering, and I supplied the fact I had purchased something from them, or not.

I think you're allowed to loiter for up to an hour after purchasing something from a store.

Also... Nice job partner. Heh, I'd of wen't with you with a camera and stayed for the cop to come.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Common myth. There aren't that many masons as police at all. Please cite evidence before making outlandish claims.

Call them masons, devil worshipers, or whatever, any organized group opposed to the rule of God is dangerous.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I've been bothered at multiple stores loitering

Exactly, so why would a Masonic Lodge be any different?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Good to see fellow ATSers sticking it to the man!

..oh wait you ran off when the man asked you to leave

lol

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

link   

Call them masons, devil worshipers, or whatever, any organized group opposed to the rule of God is dangerous.

Oh no

Im part of a large group known as atheists, therefore I must be dangerous right

sometimes you religious types crack me up

link   
This guy said it best:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join