It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich Ready To Go After The Federal Reserve!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A short one minute blip, but the important thing to note is his tone and body language. Good to see Kucinich get more aggressive. Maybe him and Ron Paul can pool more resources and make themselves more formidable.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wish Kucinich and Paul would pull together for the good of the country.I believe that they both have our best interest at heart.The FED is a sham and everyone needs to know it!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't see kucinich and paul teaming up any time soon.
they may both want the fed gone, but they probably have vastly different ideas of how it should be replaced. Lets not forget that these guys are on totally different ends of the political spectrum, they only thing I see that they have in common is that they aren't corrupt and appear to have the country's best interests in mind....

But it's too far fetched to see them join forces. Thats the sad reality of politics. and that's why you won't see much come of this.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I don't see kucinich and paul teaming up any time soon.
they may both want the fed gone, but they probably have vastly different ideas of how it should be replaced. Lets not forget that these guys are on totally different ends of the political spectrum, they only thing I see that they have in common is that they aren't corrupt and appear to have the country's best interests in mind....

But it's too far fetched to see them join forces. Thats the sad reality of politics. and that's why you won't see much come of this.

Actually, the 2 of them do team up quite a bit and it's not that uncommon for them to do so. Especially in terms of foreign policy. It's only on a few domestic issues they don't agree on.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Don't be so quick to give Kucinwho to much credit. I live in his district. The little elf should have been stumping for the declining conditions in his district rather than running an election campaign that he stood no chance of winning.

The little fella loves the limelight and will say anything to stay in it.

For some reason he gets reelected. Although, this past election was the closest he has come to losing yet. The next election term won't be so pretty for him. The unions love him and they are losing jobs around here left and right. Reality is bound to set in for his supporters.

As far has Dennis going after the Fed. Give it a shot Dennis. He loves the "David and Goliath" theme. Remember, he is about as far left as they come. Shirley McClain and Sean Penn were at his wedding.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I thought we did elect Ron Paul President and Dennis Kucinch VP.. where have you been.... the people have spoken.... and it didnt say OBAMA or any other them other clowns... I heard the ovations and I agreed with them.... isnt that what its about the canidate that most closely represents your views... well those two did and we the people were denied the right to vote.... ah, ok ... think a lot of people have died for this right ... and if Hacking Democracy is right then a lot more will die and we will have the right to vote ... we have to take money out of politics.... thats all there is too it...

new topics

top topics

join