It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure, how to get it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The best rated ideas will be gathered into a Citizen's Briefing Book to be delivered to President Obama after he is sworn in.

This is an exerpt from a website that allows you to tell Barack what you want when he is sworn in. Please go to the site, register and "VOTE UP" all the topics related to UFO DIsclosure.

Go to this site citizensbriefingbook.change.gov...
register, then enter "ufo disclosure" in the search bar. When topics come up, click on it then vote it up.

Please help

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is posted HERE.

Its a nobil and admirable idea. But it needs to be directed to congress to get the laws changed so that black budget ops are brought back into the constitutional law and oversight of congress. Until that happens, the president is powerless to get any real disclosure to happen.

Good luck.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I seriously doubt that full disclosure will ever happen. Remember Jimmy Carter, how he was going to get to the bottom of it? The fact of the matter is the president knows little, if anything at all. The ones in the know will mostly take it to there grave.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dear President Obama.

What are you all hiding?
Why do you keep it secret from the masses?
What do you hope to accomplish covering truth and keeping secrets?

Cant we all just get along as Rodney King said?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Or you could say..

just tell us the # truth

i find that more direct and honest

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I seriously doubt that full disclosure will ever happen. Remember Jimmy Carter, how he was going to get to the bottom of it? The fact of the matter is the president knows little, if anything at all. The ones in the know will mostly take it to there grave.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by oconnection]

yes very true. i don't know why someone would believe that even if he was told the whole deal, what makes one think he would tell us? to what end would that serve? imagine you are told yo uwill be killed for disclosing info. Allright simple enough right? you leave a note in a safe deposit box for when you die with instructions for it to go to the media.
one small problem: Now imagine you are told that nothing will happen to you personally if you disclose, the same cannot be said for your wife, your children, your cousins, aunts, uncles, future grandchildren, and the children from them. By disclosing you also know that besides bringing eternal misery to your entire family for generations, you are also going to start a huge cival war, or a global war, or a galactic war, one that you are destined to lose as the alien races are so much more sophisticated that our weapons are laughable at best. What if disclosure is a direct disobiedance by order from said powerful race?
something to consider eh?
i could go on and on with these, and trust me, because of my current time constriction (i have to go to work soon) i have left out some of the worst possible outcomes because they are a little more complex, but to say it was opening a whole new can of worm would be pretty accurate.
anyone who sees this as simply hiding something for the sake of hiding it hasn't considered the implications at all. I would imagine that disclosure is the most irresponsible thing someone in his position could do. someday i hope it will be a possibility to have disclosure without damning ourselves, but look at us: our planet is a mess, we are likely quarantined for that reason from the rest of the galaxy and universe, we are a pest to them i would imagine. Until we get it together, they (aliens) would have NOTHING to gain from disclosure. think about it. Eat some humble pie, you and me, we are humans, we are behind, and we are dangerous. they just want us to stay in the dark because they don't want us to SPREAD.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Enigma Publius]

top topics

join