It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America: 'Large Grp' Of Workers On NYC Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting... Wells Fargo too...

money.cnn.com...

(Updates with information from Wells Fargo)

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) confirmed that a "large group" of employees were on a plane that crashed into the Hudson River Thursday afternoon.

According to a spokeswoman with the Transportation Security Administration, US Airways flight 1549 took off from Laguardia Airport at 2:49 p.m. carrying about 148 passengers and five crew members. The plane was bound for Charlotte.

US Airways Group Inc.'s (LCC) chief executive has said everyone is off the plane and accounted for.

Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) had three employees on the plane and "all three are safe," said spokeswoman Mary Eshet. Wells Fargo employs about 20,000 people in the Charlotte area following its recent acquisitions of Wachovia Corp.

money.cnn.com...

Could there be more to this?...

[edit on 1-15-09 by atoms.2008]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by atoms.2008

Hmm maybe its not an accident? Maybe someone was meant to be killed or a few people were meant to be killed.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hmm...

Ya' Know...

Airplane engines ARE Extensively tested and designed to Withstand bird strikes

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'll wait before passing my judgment as to whether this is more than meets the eye or not, (Really would like to know whether it was a mysterious "something" that made the plane crash. Or the engines malfunctioning.) Actually looking back a bit, their have been quite a few related plane incidents in the last year alone. So as for right now I'd say it's pretty balanced. Though I wonder if these people who were on the plane were holding some type of secret and were going to be 'taken care of' with the crash. Either way keeping my eye on this for now.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Someone beat you to the punch on this one.

Existing Thread

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Or it could be that BOA's headquarters are in Charlotte NC. Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by atoms.2008

Imagine if both engines were affected by a bird strike! Those Canadian geese weigh over 10 pounds each which may have something to do with the incredible rate of failure.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

This is a separate thread RE: Bank Of America: 'Large Grp' Of Workers

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
BOOM

www.federalreserve.gov...

For immediate release - January 16, 2009

Treasury, Federal Reserve, and the FDIC Provide Assistance to Bank of America

The U.S. government entered into an agreement today with Bank of America to provide a package of guarantees, liquidity access, and capital as part of its commitment to support financial market stability.

Treasury and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation will provide protection against the possibility of unusually large losses...

...the Federal Reserve stands ready to backstop residual risk in the asset pool through a non-recourse loan.

www.federalreserve.gov...

That was quick

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Yeah this is the item of the day -

Bank of America being bailed out SPECIFICALLY for the Merrill Lynch deal. Now lets be CLEAR about this Lewis was asked categorically WHY he was taking over the bank before it went down and paying above the market rates for it ?

Every man and his dog thought it was moronic - and they were absolutely right so too was Fido (the dog). So now it appears that this incompetence is to be rewarded - think I might go and buy a bank, if i cant pay its ok as the TAX PAYER WILL ??!!

This is the same Bank that supports Mountain Top Lopping as a mining practice (well so long as no more than HALF your coal comes from this method) - one of the most environmentally unsound sources there is - OBAMA - or should that read OOOOHHH-bummer.

Seriously this guy was hailed as the messiah - yet here he is backing israel to the hilt in its destruction of Gaza and supporting a corrupt bank who destroys the environment....so far so good.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
the media is saying it was Canadian Geese

Irony has it that it was actually a 'Black Swan event

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the media is saying it was Canadian Geese

Irony has it that it was actually a 'Black Swan event

LOL

I like that

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
NOW they say 1 of the engines is MISSING, Broken Off !

In current Live shots, you can even see the plane listing far to one side due to the imbalance !

Uh... the plane was sitting fine throughout the rescue & coverage yesterday

They say Divers will have to search for it. GOOD LUCK in that soup !

Also See

Midnight Story
Treasury, Federal Reserve, and the FDIC Provide Assistance to Bank of America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join