It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is going to University a waste if the world really does end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would go to university because the 2012 conspiracies arent gospel and really hows a few years of university going to be a negative contribution to ur lyf?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Honestly, as ridiculous as it sounds, I myself am refusing to go to college until 2013. There are just way too many prophecies indicating that 2012 is the "end of the world," so I feel that I might as well enjoy life as much as I can for now, just in case it's the truth. Plus I'll just be sitting in class learning about something I don't give a # about, rolling my eyes and just thinking, this really doesn't matter, we're all going to be extinct in a couple years, what the hell am I doing writing an essay about turtles? But that's just me, I'm just very paranoid and superstitious by nature, just do what you feel is right.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

well you just have to try. Push yourself to the limit. Go for the extra mile. Its gonna help in the future

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My mom wanted me to go to college and she footed the bill so I went just out of respect for her even though my true love and calling in life was working with wood doing carpentry work. Now after 8 years of college with over 200 credit hours guess what I'm doing? you guessed it! One thing I really regret was not being able to take care of my grandfather so he didn't have to go into a nursing home. He could have taught me soo many things! I told my mom that college can wait atleast a semester or two, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. Now they have both passed away and I have 2 degrees that I don't even use. So my advice to you is find out what your calling is in life and what direction you really want to take and run with it! best of luck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join