It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Men Breast Feed a Child?....YES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I find the possibility of male breastfeeding fascinating. Right up there with the concept of a pregnant man. Perhaps we can combine the two.

It is so interesting to see how many people leap to defend the status quo and say that male breastfeeding is unnatural and disgusting. I can't see why people are so afraid to try new things out, whether it be gay marriage/parenting or surrogate mothers. We can't know whether these new directions in human sexuality are "bad" or "good" or "neutral" until we give them a fair try (unless there are obvious ethical problems, but I suppose obvious is in the eye of the beholder). Isn't that how progress happens? Try something out, see how it goes?

Culture changes, and that can be a good thing.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepred
Men would you be willing to breast feed, even if it were not necessary, say to just give the mother of your child a break?

Women would you want your child's father to breast feed your baby if it were not necessary?

Does the thought of a man breast feeding a child seem to be beyond strange and almost perverse, and if so why?

If you had a male friend or family member that you knew was breast feeding a child how would you feel about it?

IMHO male breast feeding to save a life OK, male breast feeding when there is other alternatives, strange if not plain old wrong.

Any thought on this is just gross to me, why would a man want to breastfeed a baby?? Seriously, if you want to turn me off then just breastfeed, (for men). It doesn't seem perverse but it's not natural. Why can't we just go back to the way things used to be where men were men and women were women? This is ridiculous!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join