It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the great creme egg conspiracy: i just don't get it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
this has been bugging me for many years now and i just have to get it off my chest, i've racked my brains and i just cannot get my head round the situation.

why, oh why, don't cabury's make an easter egg sized creme egg.

i mean, it'ld sell, who wouldn't want a huge cadburys creme egg. the fact that it would sell, in large numbers, is without question, we've all been waiting long enough, we've all wanted one since we were old enough to understand the concept, so why don't they do it? i'ld pay quite a lot of money for one, even in the current economic climate.

it's just not right, seriously.

i have a theory, right, that the hole we are all trying to plug with our rampant consumer debt, the one that all the experts are talking about, is actually created and sustained by the lack of a huge creme egg.

this is why you can't get them coming up to christmas, because they want you to spend, spend, spend. then they release them in the early part of the year, get us all wound up through the spring, deprive us of the big one at easter and then withdraw them totally while we're away on our summer hols when we won't notice.

it's got to rank right up there with the most evil of NWO plots. it's just not right i tell you!!!

:w:

[edit on 15/1/09 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I agree! It's just not right!
And now they make those stupid mini eggs... why on earth would you make them SMALLER?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh Dear God, NOOOooo! Just one normal Creme Egg makes me feel sick. I can't even begin to imagine scoffing one twelve times the volume. Eat one that size and you'd probably get instant type 2 diabetes, and if it burst under its own internal pressure it'd take a week to hose all that fondue off your clothes...

Now you got me thinking... a Ferrero Rocher the size of your own head... Mmmmm! Or a Twix the size of two cricket bags...

[edit on 15/1/2009 by jupiter1uk]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I imagine they could get the bunny to save up all that creme egg making energy for one enormous egg, but I would bet that it would be the final effort of the poor bunnies life. And then PETA would be involved... not pretty.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Come OOON.. thats like asking for a donuts the size of a pie!

Hmm... which way to the patten office?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A candy conspiracy?
I love candy conspiracies.

So, who thinks that reeses peanut butter cups were actually back engineered from snacks found at the Roswell crash?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

So you know about the Reese's eh? Project Wrapper has already disproved any and all candy conspiracies. Anyone under the believe that they found anything that could involve a conspiracy and candy should be aware that some swamp gas has refracted off of Jupiter lately.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i may have uncovered another layer to this diabolical plot, there are very few enlarged choccy bars, all i can think of are giant toblerones. giant toblerones are just a series of pyramids, which may or may not implicate the masons in this.

can any of the masons hanging about confirm or deny the use of giant toblerones in high level masionic ritual and can you enlighten us as to the composition of the little bits of stuff in toblerones.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Project Wrapper has already confirmed that there are king sized equivalents to many MANY chocolate bars. These include Hershey Bars, Crunch Bars, Butterfingers and more.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
hmmmm, all american chocolate bars, this is just getting curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is a message from the officials heading up Project Wrapper: We suggest that you promptly
because you've obviously been :w: a little too much. If you do not
then sit quietly and wait for a knock at your door. A couple of
in black suits will be there to and prevent you from spreading
about candy

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The real candy conspiracy is of course....the mysterious substance called "nouget"...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What really gets me is who the nimrod was that came up with the concept of "Fun" sized!! I mean, by what standards are used to determine that a candy bar is fun sized! Is there a specific size involved? What are the weight standards for fun sized and at what point is is a candy bar too big or too small to be classified as fun sized?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Try going to a candy shop. I have seen very large cream eggs at those type of stores. I actually like the size of the Cadbury Cream Egg as one egg satisfies my craving for sweets.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

My craving for sweets is never satisfied!
Never!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Here's a site where they "pimp" candy and make them really BIG

www.pimpthatsnack.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

There are some days when my craving is not satisfied. I usually get an usual craving of something sweet and then something salty to counter it.
Some days one egg will do, and others I could eat a dozen if I don't watch myself.

top topics

join