It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok, i dont know if this has been posted anywhere else on this site... but still, this link has some awful and i mean awful pictures. Do not look if you are easily disturbed... and think twice if you think you can handle it...

I dont have an opinion on what exactly is going on in Gaza. My belief is that we are entering a time where only one Ideology will survive and it's the luck of the draw as to where you are born. This, i dont think can be stopped. But in war, the first casualty is innocence... and with what's going on... it's just purely horrible.

If only wars were thought by the people who started them...

God bless all those civilians who are suffering down there, wish Isreal would show some compassion. I dont think if you stand on whichever side, these photo's will make you change your mind.

here's the link... but only look if you really want to.

again, i urge you... dont look... just believe that it's a massacre.

gaza.haimbresheeth.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Can you really tell who is responsible for each one of those deaths? I am sure Israel is responsible for many deaths but I am also sure Hamas has killed several civilians also, intentionally or accidentally.

God bless all those civilians who are suffering down there,

100% in agreement.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
in my opinion, both sides are to blame.

Hamas using civilian buildings to launch mortars from, Isreal for knowing damn well what the buildings were.

Cant they just go to a field and sort it out... because it's just not right.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Adono86, I agree. I also think that countries should act instead of blame or criticize. They should each send troops with authorization to use force on both sides to protect all the civilians.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
(SELFISH RANT)I am so sorry but I have a job/a career/family/mortage/loan and my own problems to concentrate on. Plus they said on TV/Radio that the Palestinian started it all by electing Hamas in a democratic election. So it's all their fault, the Israelis are just protecting their country from the rockets sent by Hamas.

Why should I care about how other nations are suffering? I have my own problems that NOBODY else will help me out with!

So what if Israel killed children, it is WAR and war is ugly.
Look at what the Iranian president is propagating about the soverign nation of Israel, he wants it to vanish from the surface of earth - We should bomb Iran back to the dark ages. Right?(/SELFISH RANT)

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Skittle]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

ahhh, the voice of the people!!!!

well done, nice sentiments.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Look, i dont have an opinion on who is right or wrong. Both sides are to blame for the atrocities that are occuring. But i know what is coming...

Yes we all have our problems, but you should just think... a child who is ripped in half, an innocent child who has done nothing wrong, probably doesn't even know what is right or wrong... that's not right is it?

War is ugly, we know... and as a western country, i'd like to believe that we take every precaution to keep civilians from being involved in conflict. If we do that, i can live with it,... Isreal is not and yes Hamas are not helping themselves...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I just can not belive that you received the stars for you post. it is really horrible that the attitude like yours finds applause here. I do hope your problems will be soft as they are when you compare tham to the problems of people in Palestine. but I wiould never like to go with you for a beer.

live your life and enjoy it. but do not expect that there will be too many missing you after you die

top topics

join