It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacolgical Initiatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Merck is the number one American distributor of vaccines in this country. Currently thre Hepatitis vaccine is mandatory in the state of Texas. Any hospitol new borns, medical response team, health care providers, inmates and so on are given mandated vaccines unless they legally opt out which is of course, a paper work hassle in itself.

In 2007, Texas legislators tried to mandate the Gardisil vaccine (HPV-Cervical cancer) for young girls. This initiative was successfully voted against. Shortly after their failure, the Hep B vaccine was mandated.

It strikes me as odd that a vaccine for a virus that could only be contracted from volunteering poor lifestyle actions such as unprotected sex or sharing needles is mandated state wide.

When Mercks Gardisil initiative failed in Texas, the greedy corporation fled to seek federal help to gain their support. Mercks political contributions must have gained their support. More federal legislation was passed that gave billions of dollars to the company to pass out the 400 dollars vaccine to young girls at no cost. Odd isn't it. From my knowledge the US government has never really looked out for us.

Here is one more thing to think about, a growing billion dollar company would not try to cure us and alleviate us of all illnesses, THEY WOULD GO BANKRUPT!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by slicendice]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Those two diseases aren't neccessarily lifestyle-related, you can get hepatitis from a contaminated water or food source. The lax health and growing standards in certain South and Central American countries which sell us a lot of food don't help. They don't treat sewage before it goes on the fields. Most people already are exposed to the human papilloma virus at birth anyway but for whatever reason, the cancer rate is increasing. I can see why they need a vaccine, but I really suspect they are testing something else.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You may be right about the Hep B, but dont you think newborns are getting pumped with enough as it is? As far as the Gardisil goes they is no firm proof that suggests that it prevents cancer. And many girls have died from the vaccine. Do you not think its counterproductive to only teach abstinence in Texas schools, while at the same time we are vaccinating them from an alledged sexualy transmitted virus.

What do you think they are testing with the vaccines?

I personally think they are filling us up with bacteria, live viruses, and all sorts of mystery goodies that will further entail our guarantee to be sick at all times so we depend on their drugs to make us better.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by slicendice

Another thing, if anyone out there thinks HIV is a government manufactured virus you have to consider HPV might too. Two viruses titled Human "blank" Virus...

join