It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me get this straight!? We may be HOLOGRAMS..are ALIENS the programmers???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Like a digital picture if you look close enough you will see 'pixels' apparently the same is true of the universe..if you look close enough you will see granual pixels that seem to exist on a 2d holographic plane of existence..could it be the entire fabric of space is a mere construct.
I hypothesis that 'Aliens' are able to indeed see & understand this granularity of space/time and can exploit it to come & go at will, slip in and out of our universe to abduct humans & it would be no more challenging for them than it would be for us to drive to the nearest convenience store!

"For many months, the GEO600 team-members had been scratching their heads over inexplicable noise that is plaguing their giant detector. Then, out of the blue, a researcher approached them with an explanation. In fact, he had even predicted the noise before he knew they were detecting it. According to Craig Hogan, a physicist at the Fermilab particle physics lab in Batavia, Illinois, GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

If this doesn't blow your socks off, then Hogan, who has just been appointed director of Fermilab's Center for Particle Astrophysics, has an even bigger shock in store: "www.newscientist.com....""

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting indeed, I think there's another thread on this article I saw on the ATS front page.

Anyway, instead of the aliens being the programmers, I believe what they actually are able to do is more in line with hacking. They understand the multidimensional holographic nature of the multiverse and have found ways to not only manipulate our realm, but to travel from space to space easily.

The holographic idea isn't really new -- it was around for the better part of last century however it was kept within the paranormal realm. Michael Talbot wrote the now famous book, The Holographic universe which proposes this very idea, that we are all fluctuations of energy visible as matter and light.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am only a Hologramm??? oh please not

..also.. for this..
a question:
Why my body always hurts as hell after my training???
Do Hologramms feel?

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Exactly!! They definitely know how to exploit whatever fabric of reality we're in..and I do believe there are many into which life extends. Its ridiculous to assume this is all there is. Its only now we're expanding our technology and being able to probe these limits to our vision, which will in time be in plain site just as we can see into the nano realm, back in the 1500's who would have imagined THAT right?! Now given modern science is still so young (less than 500 years?!) Imagine a race thats fully evolved and thousands to MILLIONS of years ahead of where we are now..they would be indeed very capable beings. Its possible & its very likely to be true, given the sheer probability of numbers alone.

Originally posted by Evasius
Interesting indeed, I think there's another thread on this article I saw on the ATS front page.

Anyway, instead of the aliens being the programmers, I believe what they actually are able to do is more in line with hacking. They understand the multidimensional holographic nature of the multiverse and have found ways to not only manipulate our realm, but to travel from space to space easily.

The holographic idea isn't really new -- it was around for the better part of last century however it was kept within the paranormal realm. Michael Talbot wrote the now famous book, The Holographic universe which proposes this very idea, that we are all fluctuations of energy visible as matter and light.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When I read the story about this on the front page I felt as though my whole reality has been shattered.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryckE
When I read the story about this on the front page I felt as though my whole reality has been shattered.

Aaaaww.. Don't. You feel the chair you are sitting on, right? You feel the bcomputerboard when typing? There.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That's not how I read the article and the explanation behind it.

What we see is a hologram, in the sense that it's a 3 dimensional representation of what happens in a 2D plain.

I believe, and if I'm getting the implications right, that it means that there's like a Universe core where things actually happen and they manifest outward in 3 dimensions.

No one is saying you are a hologram or that you don't feel. What is being said (again, if I'm reading this right), is that what you and other people see of yourself is a representation of what you really are.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Read the article again. I believe what they were talking about was a holographic reality that humans live in, not that humans were holograms. It is also my theory that we live in a holographic reality. The thing that I fail to figure out is how the computers/machinery for this run, and who runs it? Any remote viewers present who would like to take on this project?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Read the article again. I believe what they were talking about was a holographic reality that humans live in, not that humans were holograms. It is also my theory that we live in a holographic reality. The thing that I fail to figure out is how the computers/machinery for this run, and who runs it? Any remote viewers present who would like to take on this project?

What is being said in the article is that our world, what we see, is a holographic representation of how things really are.

Basically, and hopefully using an analogy that makes sense, our world is a graph or a chart. Behind a chart there is data, information, and what we see is simply the chart, not the data.

Well if you understood that, then you realize that computers are holographic representations too. If they are in "our world", they are representations too.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Try it this way...

You have a balloon with dots on it. Draw a line from one of the dots to the centre of the balloon and imagine that the centre of the balloon is the big bang.

Now take the line you've drawn and open it through 180 degrees horizontally like a fan and then open the fan through 360 degrees vertically, like one of those old Xmas decorations.

The dot is matter and line is the age of the universe.

From our point of view the dot relative to other dots is stationary, but the line keeps getting bigger as the universe expands, so the universe looks as if it's expanding in all directions from each dots point of view and so you get 3D.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the nub of it. IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join