It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President George W. Bush: 8 Years Of Fooling The Christian Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is not just the left that has a right to be disgusted with the last eight years. The truth is that President George W. Bush pulled off a massive con job on the Christian right, and now at the very end of his presidency many on the right are realizing that Bush spent eight years fooling them and actively working against their interests.

The truth is that without overwhelming support from Christian conservatives, George W. Bush would not have won in either 2000 or 2004. Even today there are Christians conservatives who would swear up and down that Bush is a good man and is "one of them".

However, other Christians are looking back over the last eight years and are wondering how we could have ever elected such a person into the White House.....

futurestorm.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
couldn't agree more.

I remember my mom telling me how george bush had prayer meetings and "really talked to god"

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have no doubt he "talks to God". He's said as much. And I'm sure he listens back.

In that context, I'm just annoyed that God allows vanity to be construed as wisdom, with such consequence to the world.

I guess that's what we get for having a "representative democracy".

new topics

join