It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand plan for electric cars taking shape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just found this on the cbc website.
I think its about time but seriously doubt it will even happen.
Tim will tell.
www.cbc.ca...

What do you guys think?

Sorry if this has been posted.Mods feel free to put this where it belongs if in the wrong place.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Actually, Shai Agassi will very likely develop workable models and grid. There was an excellent article on him and the project "A Better Place" in the September 2008 issue.

To see how close to becoming reality this is, I encourage everyone to read it. Here's a link to the online version:

www.wired.com... assi?currentPage=all

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is a little something i came across a few weeks ago.
It is about how California tried too push the hydrogen cell car by using public figures like A schwarzenegger and promoting it as if it had advantages compared to electric battery car. it is a ten part video .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by accuroman

Well who knows? If hydrogen is cheaper to produce, non-toxic, more efficient. It could be better...

But it still takes electricity to make hydrogen and most electricity comes from coal-burning plants, nice try Arnie!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well now, with the $10,000 incentive to buy electric cars our government is proposing, this is really starting to sound nice.

I just don't like the idea of fully automated battery switching stations... I know I'd end up wrecking my battery somehow if it's automated

top topics

join