It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: 'I don't Give a Darn' What Americans Think About Me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Melissa101

Melissa....there is no such word as 'irregardless'. Really, get a dictionary and look it up.

Weedwacker: Kiss my pretty #%*#%*... LOL... No I have a difficult time spelling but so did Einstein... do not take it personal.

Futhermore, Melissa, if you only get your 'news' from fox, then you are in for some real WORLD SHAKING, EARTH SHATTERING stuff IF you care to see the other side of the story, without the 'spin'.

I know things beyond any realm you could ever comprehend my dear weedwacker. GW Bush is so cocky that if he was up to anything he would look you in the eye and tell you and not even blink. Get the picture, he doesn’t give a #*#*. I agree with you on some points and others I do not but do not underestimate my knowledge Mr. Weedwacker.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
why am i wasting my time typing over this jerk...

hes a moron and he should be locked up with the rest of the leaders who ass # us every single day...

think i just puked abit in my mouth thinking of this twit.. and the people who voted him...

Im sorry but my cat has more brains than this jerk and hes totaly f#d the planet royaly.. with his stupid ass ways and being told to by f# knows who and hes happy to go along with it..

The contempt of a people is there own downfall..

hitler is the best known.. and the dumbass germans who voted him in "accepted without riots"

what is worng with people!!! we use to LIVE in caves and roam about in the forest

did you have a goverment then? or did we forget that part of being human for the sake of gettting along

DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE STUPID.. this guy and others like him

'F' us over EVERY SINGLE DAY

He pisses me off so much its ARRRGGG!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh STOP

Just be happy he left office and we are all still Alive!

I seriously thought through this that Reality was mimicking the TV show Lexx and that Bush was really President Priest and that Cheeny was Prince

So Since Pluto and Mars has not Vanished and a Giant Asteroid hasn't appeared filled with Carrot Probes...

I'm thinking maaaaaybe it will all be okay

(only a Lexx fan will understand this watch all of season 4 to see the frightening parallels)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Well I'm not a fan of the word (if we can call it that, which we most certainly cannot)... but it does appear in dictionaries...

dictionary.reference.com...

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

YOU are all COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL.

first. I love bush, clinton, obama, etc.. all the heads.WHY? coz they are responsible, focused and they got to where they are.

now for the good stuff
Listen up all you delusional thinkers.

WHY SHOULD HE CARE?

you all feel ENTITLED to a part o this country. wrong

your votes do NOT mean anything. NEVER have, never will.He was the president for 2 terms and he benefited.. end of story

why are you all mad at him
lets see
The ECONOMY? fault of the masses(try to argue with that. impossible)
The War? (the soldiers willingly went there. BUSH did not PULL a trigger.)
Your life going down the drain? (your own fault.)

its so crazy how you all think. WHy do you want him to care about what the people think. HE IS THE PRESiDENT. HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. He is not a popular character in a high school drama.

you think coz u step out and VOTe, or what the news you are ENTITLED to having your voices heard? LOL so funny.
go run for office. Achieve what they have achieve. Go STEAL THE PRESIDENCY and then make changes and then you will actually be ENTITLED.

delusional thinking.
lazy, greedy, and delusional....and u feel entitled when you all have done nothing

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

no one Fs you or me or the masses over

how has BUSH or anyone in office messed up your life. stop the blame game.
take responsibility.
the masses WILLINGLY gave consent to hand over power to them. WHY YOU ASK. SIMPLE
so they, like you, CAN COMPLAIN instead of taking responsibility.

lady said to me in a bar "YOU DONT VOTE. wow. If you dont VOTE you cant complain for the next 4 years"
YEa I said, EXACTLY

you vote so u can complain. when something goes wrong.. LOOK IN THE MIRROR instead of pointing fingers.
tell me, what has BUSH or anyone in office every done to harm you?

the value of your dollar drops coz idiots take out huge loans they can never buy back.
not coz bush STEALS your money.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Are you guys happy? I thought i told you to lie especially for this latest poll see the result now George is lonely in his own little world. I'm not even sure he'll come out of it anytime soon now.
A man that's been elected not once but twice for the greatest good, shame on you.

I know, you laugh out loud and roll out on this damn floor after thinking George just fail everything, and yes it's true! He did try this & that and he failed all the way for 8 long years.I'm from the middle class, I am like you, i open the tv and see it's a total mess out there, however:
Is it his fault if he's simple minded?
Is it his fault if he's got that drinking habit?
Is it his fault if he's been misled by Dick & his peers?
No it's not.You're wrong
George is not like you and me he's from the elite class and you failed to realise, how sad.

Now what are we gonna do ?Can we let that man suffer for the rest of his life and be in extreme pain?First is the denial then comes the suicide it's as easy as u.s of A + Iraq = failure.No we can't decently let that happen.
Thus,
I propose that someone finish that man in a brief manner (very important), a professionnal hittman may be suitable for this task, for George H. W. Bush's Sake. (his father / the true god).

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

did you not vote him in and if not why do notting about getting him out

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Let’s not forget boys and girls that the United States Congress (Democratic Majority by the way) had and still holds a lower approval rating than that of Mr. Bush. It takes two to tango.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

WTF are u talking about!?!??!

IF AND I SAY IF people HAD ANY CLUE we would be in riots and total chaos kicking this low life scum OUT of every single office in the land

and you are right we are totaly DUMB did YOU do anything?? NO YOU DIDNT did i? NO I DIDNT

so dont point no fingers you cant tell me jack shizzle....

Untill the MASSES as you put it wake up and understand we are being f# in our ass by rich morales men who laugh becouse we dont riot any more

PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE SAY OH LIKE HE CARES

WE DONT CARE DO WE NOW WE #F dont..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Of course he didn't and never did. Actions speak louder than words and there are plenty of said actions or no actions as proof he only cares to cover his butt.
The whole Bush family think they are BETTER than anybody except in their group of very rich friends.
The common folk can eat cake.....if they can afford it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well I tell ya what this so called president did to this country is as bad as the 9/11 attack, the condition of our country is in, as he departs well I was always taught if I barrow or use something was to return it in better or the same condition you got it in. The frigging terrorists only wish they could do the damage this unqualified person did to us and the USA and what bothers me as much as bush's blaitant destruction of our country "bush's mainland" as he puts it. Is that no one stopped him, they're just as responsible as the guy at the wheel. Anyone that can't see that this guy at the wheel is driving irratticly and should be pulled over and checked out to see if the driver is cohierant enough to driive or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Do any of the people posting here know Bush personally?

Lets see...........NO.

How you base your trash talk of Bush, based upon what you see on TV, is beyond me.

I see people posting here, saying 'Bush thinks this, and Bush thinks that,' it's absolutely retarded. Like any of you have any idea who this man really is.

You know, I'm not saying I do, but I'm sure as hell not making an idiot out of myself talking about someone I dont know like I do.

You dont like some of the choices he made while in office? Well thank God that it was he, rather than you s**t talkers, that was running things, or we would be standing in a newly accuired piece of the USSR right now. You don't even realize how good you have had it your whole life. You live in a bubble of stupidity, paid for by the blood of our US soldiers, and think you have some idea of whats going on. It's lazy, self-centered, incompetent sheeple like you that drag our good international names in the mud.

I'm just as mad as anyone of the government slowly taking away freedoms, but dont slander the Country that has kept your ass safe for your whole life.

According to the crap talkers, we should be living in a third world country by the way the last 8 years have gone, right? Do you even realize how good you actually have it? Wake up.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Excuse me but he said he doesn't give a darn about the freakin' polls.

It should be refreshing to see someone not caving in to popularity contests.
History will probably see those same polls go up at some point.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

I, for one, base it on his actions rather than his words.

Not being one who enjoys beating a dead horse, his numerous misdeeds, egregious
ignorance of the constitution, flagrant abuse of power and insidious stance on human and civil rights are worthy of the harsh consternation imbued by myself and other posters.

No, I don't personally know the man.........thankfully.

regards...kk

[edit on 17-1-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Id have the same attitude but i just cant see myself as a cold heartless mocking resonator of two faces when he only has one true one.

Oh thats right we all see through that demure attuitude of graceful mistake making, It kept Dr who alive for so long.

Thats right i just compared the presedency to a british tv sitcom alledgedly created to compete with americas star trek. But we all fell down that sci fi nerd rabbit hole didnt we friends. yeah.

So who cares about anything when your daddies a cane toten hardass and your a texas baddass. Nuthin matters anymore with absolute manipulative center. Unless that is

you forget yourself.

the solar winged self hehe

YEEE-EEEEEE...HAWWWWWW
Ride TITO RIDE! (whip x2)

[edit on 17-1-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's this kind of flippancy that might well push some people of unstable personality over the edge. I wonder how long it'll be til someone takes a shot at him.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I take that to mean that he did what he thought was right and doesn't care if what is right is not always popular... He's said this several times.
Sorry, I just think you're taking it a bit out of context.
Can't we at least stop bashing this guy for 2 seconds while he steps down?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Good point. I see Bush as a regular guy (as far as intelligence) who should never have been President. What people don't think about is how many mistakes they would have made during 8 years - all the while the whole world is watching you, magnifying those mistakes.
Was Bush a bad President? Probably.
Should we crucify him? No.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
Im sorry but my cat has more brains than this jerk and hes totaly f#d the planet royaly..

Yes. Why just the other day I was eating out of a trashcan cursing Bush's name for making the trashcan I was eating out of. Curse you Bush! You're the problem for the world's woahs!! It's not religious extremists who make it their daily mission to kill others who don't hold the same belief! It's not the hate that flows through our veins which is tied to a lack of understanding of different perspectives thus causing us to segregate ourselves and refuse to work together for a better world!
No! It's Bush! It's all Bush! I don't know how he did it all, but he did it by-god! I have no one else to blame so I'll just keep using his name!
Curse you Bush!!!

People are so transparent

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join