It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: 'I don't Give a Darn' What Americans Think About Me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
How is this guy still alive? It really is amazing that Bush survived his eight years. I personally was hoping for a blonde white blue eyed Iraq vet to do the right thing in the last few years.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just in case anyone is in doubt about ho bush feels about his "own people".
here is a reminder...

A slip... possibly....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
LOL BlupBlup!

I must admit that at least his gaffs have given me hours upon hours of laughter.

What a Muppet!

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think bush said it best with his last words before leaving his last whitehouse press conference. I don't recall who asked him or how it was asked, but bush's reply to the question was the american people "misunderestimated me" "misunderestimated me" ,when he said this at the end of the question period it appeared to me that he wanted to say, misunderstood me, but the freudian power at work brought out the truth statement. "misunderestimated me" good riddance

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Honestly, I wouldn't p*ss on the man if he was on fire.
IRM

Jeeez! Most would p*ss on the man even if he wasn't on fire!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Me too

he is an absolute moron and a blatant liar... but he is also an absolute comedy genius.. unintentionally of course..
But the clip i posted is one of my favourites... in fact, when it came on the other day, i was almost crying with laughter... I'd forgotten just how thick this guy is

Too funny my friend... too funny

[edit on 16/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

very true indeed...

ok.. P*** on him if he wasn't on fire... wouldn't P*** on him if he was... ok?
... too complicated...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A word of Caution to all of the Bush loyalists who claim 911 or the failed economy happened due to the prior administrations (Clinton) failure.

Does that mean no matter what happens under Obama, we can finally blame on Bush?

If so we are in for some doozies.

regards.....kk

Gee, I must admit I am going to miss that famous "Deer in the Headlights" signature
look. Oh well, maybe we can catch another glimpse when he goes on his "memoirs"
book tour. ( Keep the crayons handy.)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Man
He has now resorted to child like behavior when answering questions." I don't care what the people think about me it's mine ...all mine." Stamps foot and inserts thumb in mouth. He has run out of excuses for what he has done to this country. His friends and his party members are all abandoning him at his final hour. " Idiot Bush...did you think they would be behind you all the way?" The rest of them are running for cover now.

[edit on 1/16/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
A President who takes his oath of office, can't care. He is daily made privy to information that the rest of us will never know.

Yep. Couple that with the fact that he isn't up for reelection and therefore doesn't have to play to the cameras ... of course he isn't going to care what Americans think of him.

A president should be more concerned with fulfilling his job - protecting the USA - then with what people who don't know what is going on think of him.

.... and that goes for Obama as well. That's what HE should do too.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

He "doesn't give a darn" that he's despised by the vast majority of his countrymen for being a disastrous, pathologically lying SOCIOPATH, ......

He is just being what he is. You can't expect a snake to suddenly behave like a pig. He is staying true to self. Most of us knew what we where getting and voted against him. Others bought his snake oil pitch. I wish that we could relax now and start working on healing and reconstructing our country and our constitution but I am afraid that we are only seeing o few snakes slithering from the vipers den. I fear to think how many eggs they laid while in residence and how many hatchlings remain to be fed.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
I wish that we could relax now and start working on healing and reconstructing our country and our constitution but I am afraid that we are only seeing o few snakes slithering from the vipers den. I fear to think how many eggs they laid while in residence and how many hatchlings remain to be fed.

That's deep and profound man!

I can just imagine all the David Icke Reptiod fans going bonkers over that statement!

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

Perfect, young Johnny smiling like a cheshire cat with his idiot brother in tow, nearly made me puke all over my weeties at breakfast... funny, first thing that came to mine... was dumb and dumber..... good riddance to both of the clowns.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Spoken like a true sociopath! Much like Cheney's "So" These guys have had their own agenda since at least 1968 and the concerns and needs of the American people never entered into it. The writing was on the wall in huge fluorescent paint letters when we had the world's most highly trained liar(George the First former director of the CIA) as "president" and an actor as his figurehead. And then he was actually elected himself. What kind of idiot votes for someone whose most valuable job skill is his ability to prevaricate and disinform? Then we get a guy who has left a trail of dead people and raped women behind him that looks like Sherman's march, with a wife who was clearly guilty, but somehow escaped prosecution for obstruction of justice and the two of them sell missile secrets to China. Immediately followed by one man who has a multi-billion dollar business going with known terrorists and has bankrupted every business he has ever run while making huge profits for him self and his partner another thief and con artist who started all the fraudulent business and accounting practices at Halliburton that got them sued and got Enron busted. I don't vote for known thieves and liars! Who did?

Have any of you really looked at Bush and Cheney when they speak? Watch them. I would know they were lying even if I couldn't hear the words coming out of their mouths. If someone was trying to sell you a car while acting like that, would you buy it?

And now we have a new puppet in the white house who is an illegal alien and a tool for AIPAC. He has made clear through his cabinet choices that it is more business as usual. The question is- What are we going to do about it? Is the nation going to remain content with the bread and circuses or are WE the PEOPLE going to stand up and take back our nation from the usurpers?

Make no mistake and don't live in ignorant bliss Obama was selected as our president for us long before campaigning ever began.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by neves49]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You would not even bother to feed either of them, waste of good rice... hope Bush has a room for his little mate down Paraguay way, they can rot together in their fallacy of lies and deceit.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Your kind, the three stooges was funny..

These three clowns are more like the "teletubbies"....

Good riddance to the whole 3 of them.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would like to see Bush and Cheney bank Account from 2000 till now

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Obama is an excellent speaker? What do you mean by that? He has a pretty voice? He tells people what they want to hear? You can't see the ventriloquist's mouth move when he talks?
Have you never seen the video where his teleprompter goes out and it becomes clear that the man has not a single speakable thought of his own? The man doesn't even know how many states their are in the union.
And how do you trust a man to run a country when he can't even find a birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Melissa101

Melissa....there is no such word as 'irregardless'. Really, get a dictionary and look it up.

Futhermore, Melissa, if you only get your 'news' from fox, then you are in for some real WORLD SHAKING, EARTH SHATTERING stuff IF you care to see the other side of the story, without the 'spin'.

Have fun, and OPEN your mind....

(HINT....O'Reilly and Hannity are BOTH complete BOOBS, who happen to have been able to bamboozle their way into fortune, and subsequent fame..or, infamy....)

Maybe now would be a good time to post some unbiased links for her to review.
Good posts by the way !

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
A President who takes his oath of office, can't care. He is daily made privy to information that the rest of us will never know.

That hasn't been proven and we in fact knew Iraq had no womd before he said he did. As for aliens and such things i honestly don't care what he does or doesn't know.

I'm sure that if he had an opportunity to do a few things differently he would choose to, and he's admitted mistakes.

Nonsense. Why do so many keep perpetuating the idea that Bush and the gang are making mistakes when their class consistently benefits from it? Would you call your business a mistake if you keep increasing it's profits by your choices?

But public opinion cannot enter into every decision made, and one must be a tough SOB to make the hard decisions based on the best information they receive at the time.

Well then you don't really want democracy and you should take George to wherever you want to erect your little third world dictatorship! Democracy is ALL about having the people's exact wishes enacted and societies falling or rising together. As it stands we are all paying for the 'mistakes' ( their not) and choices of the few who keep saying that they are acting in our 'best interest'.

I note that the wire tapping and surveillance measures he was so criticized are not only going to be kept by Obama, but greatly expanded.

Indeed and if you didn't know it black men can be dictators too!
At least Obama, or shall i say the industrialist who funded him, won the election and didn't have to resort to stealing it like they did last time?

We may find out later that he wasn't so bad after all.

I would be surprised if Obama was not elected, by the money powers, to soften the blows somewhat and thus cover up the fact that his working for the same interest.

And I imagine we'll be discovering that within the next two years.

If he lives that long you will discover that Obama will focus on getting the American people back 'in line' ( call it a modern 'new deal') so that the same old corporations can keep on exploiting them without destabilizing relations too much.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join