It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: 'I don't Give a Darn' What Americans Think About Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
My question is who actually thought he cared?

The folks that help get him two terms I imagine.
Perplexes me to this day.

Well anyway, this is a single ray of truth from a shadowy Presidency of lies and destruction. Even if it equates to the middle-finger he is at least being honest.

God bless America.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Sorry, Melissa....you seem to have forgotten that Bush '43' and his team missed a PEB that stated, in essence "bin laden intent on attacking in the US"

What is more, there was AMPLE evidence, PRIOR to 9/11 of an intent.

Bush '43' is an idiot, and just now he said 'We must reject 'isolationism, and its companion, protectionism.'

I mean, these are his real words, today, Thursday, 15th January 2009.

If anyone needx any more evidenceof is idiocy, then please giveit forth!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
keep in mind the majority of the knuckle heads in america including people on this site supported this idiot after 9/11. these same morons considered anyone who didn't support bush & dick anti-american. well, where are these asshole supporters now? change there mind? i know a number of them are still in public office, the question is, why?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well weedwacker I agree with you to an extent. But do you honestly think that we know the whole truth? We think we do because the media said so right? Well the media lies they are in the business of stirring # to get people to listen or even at times sway their oppinions. Iregardless I cam like the guy earlir that said he found it hard to dislike Bush, and I do too. I do not know why I just cant. And no he isnt the greatest speaker but Lord that does not make or break him as a President. Obama seems to be an excellent speaker but I bet his presidency will be a rough one too, just because of all the issues that are up now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Melissa....there is no such word as 'irregardless'. Really, get a dictionary and look it up.

Futhermore, Melissa, if you only get your 'news' from fox, then you are in for some real WORLD SHAKING, EARTH SHATTERING stuff IF you care to see the other side of the story, without the 'spin'.

Have fun, and OPEN your mind....

(HINT....O'Reilly and Hannity are BOTH complete BOOBS, who happen to have been able to bamboozle their way into fortune, and subsequent fame..or, infamy....)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
...He "doesn't give a darn" about us being upset with him for illegally wire-tapping us and spying on us, all while simultaniously leading the most secretive and sneaky presidency in history...

Pretty much says it all, and sums up the worst president in history's final "nose-thumbing" to this nation.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out, oh-mighty "Decider"...

Well. like I care if he gives a darn! What would you expect such a looser to say. To be fair, GWB has only done what was required of him by the USA's owners...See:
www.youtube.com...
GWB did just what they (the owners) wanted like his New World Order daddy GHWB and his Nazi loving granddaddy Prescott Bush. The owners have just about ruined this country with their "...don't give a darn" attitude. Smell the coffee grinds, people. The games about over. And for those of you who think this new administration is going to do anything but please the owners...dream on!

The truely sad thing is that the entertainment addicted populace of the good 'ol USA would probably elect GWB's brother sometime in the future...if we had a future as a free nation. No one ever learns if they never pay attention to what is going on. ATS'ers know if they point out this to the average citizen, they immediately get labled a conspiratorialist at best or unpatriotic at worst. Don't look to the brain-dead, media or average Joe to save this nation. They don't have a clue and won't till it is too late and we are all openly serving our here-to-fore hidden masters in the great New World Order. We're about there folks. All that is left to do is to bend over, place your head firmly between your legs and kiss your arse goodby

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Reading all this Bush bashing from the Americans themselves has got me pretty amused! You guys elected him, not once but twice, for Chrissake!! Why? Did he manage to con all of you the second time as well? Once bitten, twice shy, they say. But that didn't happen.

Why didn't you guys forget him like a bad dream after his first tenure itself? But no, you continued to support him and his policies on the so called war on terror and elected him the second time.

It's no point bellyaching now and trying the shut the stable after the horse has bolted! The damage done in foreign relations and the economy will now perhaps take years to repair.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I struggled to read through the first few pages of this thread. My first instinct was to close the thread and move onto something else. But I feel as though I should add my two cents to this thread, in the hopes that it will be met with an open mind, so that you people posting here might have a different perspective.

Bush may not be the most eloquent man in the world, he may not appear to be the most intelligent times. He may not have always made the exact right choices during his time as President.

But how can anyone possibly feel as though they have any right to slander this man. It seems to me, that 90% or so of the people that talk s**t about him, only do so because they hear somebody else doing it. Or they hear it on TV, and in an attempt to impress people with their 'knowledge' of current US affairs, run around talking s**t about something they have absolutely no real idea about.

Now, I'm not saying that I know secret things about Bush that other people dont. But I do know this. NONE of you posting negitive things here have ANY idea whats it's like to be the President of the last super-power on the planet, someone with the weight of the country, and the world, resting upon their shoulders.

Bush had an 8 year run of facing troubles that has no equal in the history of the world. NEVER has any other President had to face SO MANY different challenges in the ever evolving/growing nation and the world, and then face the magnifying glass on every easy and hard decision that he made.

You or I have NO IDEA what it's like to be in that position. If you dont think its monumentally difficult, your a fool. Do you think you could have done it any better? Most definately not.

You'll realize I'm right here after a few years, when golden boy Obama has his chance with the country. You all will eventually slander him here, just like Bush. The fact is, that the people who arent just parroting what their friends say about Bush, are not evenly dumping the load of s**t upon the responsible parties. No, Bush wasnt perfect, but do you really think you know that the decisions he made were'nt what he thought was the best thing for the country? The things that are said by you people, and trash you talk, only highlights your ignorance.

Obama talked trash about Bush because he knew Americans were frustrated with the state of things. He used it to get votes. Now, after hes won the Presidency, the big headlines are 'Obama not really the man he said he was during his campaign.' You see what I'm saying?

It's second nature for people to talk trash about Bush, but you obviously dont realize that THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN CONTROL IN THIS COUNTRY, and it's possible that he's actually made the last 8 years safer for you and your families than the man we have now will.

My point is, it seems to me that people have been programmed to talk s**t about Bush, and then their friends hear them say 'man Bush has really f'ed up the last 8 years,' and they think they will sound intelligent if they say the same thing.

Was he impeached??? NO!!!!!!! You talk about him like you have proof that he's a criminal, well then, take your 'evidence' in to Washington and have him impeached!

This man has done alot for our country, dispite his faults. He will be our President until the day he dies, and as such deserves respect. Dont let yourselves become part of the real problem, spreading propaganda because you think you sound intelligent when you do it. Like I said, you'll never know what it's like to be that man, or the stresses he had to face.

So why dont you all take a break, and lay the F off?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
He finally admits he does not care,I find it sad that it has taken 8 years for the rest of the nation to realize he and his handlers have never given a damn about anything other than themselves.The only thing W really cared about was finishing the fascist take over of this country started by his grandfather and continued by his father.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This is a screen cap that struck me as incredibly SMUG and I thought it quite fitting. It is from January 15th, 2009 farewell Speech by Prez Bush.

This is just after he says "Thank you. Fellow citizens, for eight years, it has been my honor to serve as your president. "

He looks right at the camera in front an does this little smirk...I swear I could hear his inside voice saying "yah buncha morons".

Struck me as so funny (not funny haha but funny odd) that I screen capped it.

It won't end with Bush, but damn Obama can make a speech huh?

Anyone else see this little gesture for the camera and wonder about it???

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
I struggled to read through the first few pages of this thread. My first instinct was to close the thread and move onto something else. But I feel as though I should add my two cents to this thread, in the hopes that it will be met with an open mind, so that you people posting here might have a different perspective.

Bush may not be the most eloquent man in the world, he may not appear to be the most intelligent times. He may not have always made the exact right choices during his time as President.

But how can anyone possibly feel as though they have any right to slander this man. It seems to me, that 90% or so of the people that talk s**t about him, only do so because they hear somebody else doing it. Or they hear it on TV, and in an attempt to impress people with their 'knowledge' of current US affairs, run around talking s**t about something they have absolutely no real idea about.

Now, I'm not saying that I know secret things about Bush that other people dont. But I do know this. NONE of you posting negitive things here have ANY idea whats it's like to be the President of the last super-power on the planet, someone with the weight of the country, and the world, resting upon their shoulders.

Bush had an 8 year run of facing troubles that has no equal in the history of the world. NEVER has any other President had to face SO MANY different challenges in the ever evolving/growing nation and the world, and then face the magnifying glass on every easy and hard decision that he made.

You or I have NO IDEA what it's like to be in that position. If you dont think its monumentally difficult, your a fool. Do you think you could have done it any better? Most definately not.

You'll realize I'm right here after a few years, when golden boy Obama has his chance with the country. You all will eventually slander him here, just like Bush. The fact is, that the people who arent just parroting what their friends say about Bush, are not evenly dumping the load of s**t upon the responsible parties. No, Bush wasnt perfect, but do you really think you know that the decisions he made were'nt what he thought was the best thing for the country? The things that are said by you people, and trash you talk, only highlights your ignorance.

Obama talked trash about Bush because he knew Americans were frustrated with the state of things. He used it to get votes. Now, after hes won the Presidency, the big headlines are 'Obama not really the man he said he was during his campaign.' You see what I'm saying?

It's second nature for people to talk trash about Bush, but you obviously dont realize that THE PRESIDENT IS NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN CONTROL IN THIS COUNTRY, and it's possible that he's actually made the last 8 years safer for you and your families than the man we have now will.

My point is, it seems to me that people have been programmed to talk s**t about Bush, and then their friends hear them say 'man Bush has really f'ed up the last 8 years,' and they think they will sound intelligent if they say the same thing.

Was he impeached??? NO!!!!!!! You talk about him like you have proof that he's a criminal, well then, take your 'evidence' in to Washington and have him impeached!

This man has done alot for our country, dispite his faults. He will be our President until the day he dies, and as such deserves respect. Dont let yourselves become part of the real problem, spreading propaganda because you think you sound intelligent when you do it. Like I said, you'll never know what it's like to be that man, or the stresses he had to face.

So why dont you all take a break, and lay the F off?
He has done nothing in his life to be deserving of respect unless you count rolling over for the Military/Industrial Complex,Big Oil and Scare Mongering as things that should be admired in a President.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Bush said he doesn't care what people think of him. He never said that he didn't care about Americans. Big difference because he is responding to his poll numbers.

Numbers based on people who may or may not even be knowledgeable in Government civics.

Earlier reports focused solely on college students; the new study expands the focus and concludes Americans across all economic, educational and political/social backgrounds are equally lacking. Among findings:

• 71% earn an F; the average score was 49%. Ages 25 to 34 had an average score of 46%; ages 45 to 64 had a 52% average. Of 164 respondents who say they have held elected office, 44% was average.

www.usatoday.com...

Do care about what your neighbors think about you?

Hating Bush for things you think he has done wrong is one thing, but slamming him for what he said in reference to his poll numbers is just a cheap shot.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Just more unknowing, ignorant slander.

You think if America put it's magnifying glass on your life, that you'd be viewed as running it perfectly, always making the right choices?

Our view of the President is always skewed. Everything they do are filtered through politics and media from 'people' that may or may not be happy about the choices he made.

Walk a mile in those shoes and I'll be willing to listen to the slander. Until then, realize that you have been safe and enjoyed your freedom for the last 8 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Reading all this Bush bashing from the Americans themselves has got me pretty amused! You guys elected him, not once but twice, for Chrissake!! Why? Did he manage to con all of you the second time as well? Once bitten, twice shy, they say. But that didn't happen.

Why didn't you guys forget him like a bad dream after his first tenure itself? But no, you continued to support him and his policies on the so called war on terror and elected him the second tome.

It's no point bellyaching now and trying the shut the stable after the horse has bolted! The damage done in foreign relations and the economy will now perhaps take years to repair.

I think it had a lot to do with body langauge, I think John Kerry had an aggressive body language, and people could sense this and they didn't like it, which then made bush win again.

Am I right?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The sap was sitting in an elementary school reading a book to kids when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. When the Secret Service told him that the WTC has been struck and that there still remains hijacked planes on the air he nodded his head and continued reading the book to the children.

No offense but you're a fool if you think this moron had to spend even a minute during his entire tenure as President devising any plan at all. His advisors do everything for him. He's only a puppet that speaks lines that he's told to speak.

Watch #8 in this top ten countdown that Letterman made, and then tell me again that Bush had to face difficulties that no other President ever had to face:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Leto]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Originally posted by Son Of Liberty
He started an illegal war, doubled the nation's debt, made America look even MORE arrogant to the outside world, screwed up just about everything he put his hands on...

And it's surprising he doesn't "give a darn"?

the war is not illegal

Really, you think not well the most eminent International Lawyers/Laws disagree with your viewpoint, here read this:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Chuffer

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Let's give credit where credit's due. He told the truth.

The only reason anyone should be upset by this is because they allowed themselves to be tricked into thinking he somehow represented and cared for them.

You think if America put it's magnifying glass on your life, that you'd be viewed as running it perfectly, always making the right choices?

True, but I think people are angry at his wrong decisions because they have worked out it wasn't by mistake, it was deliberate.

[edit on 16/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well you have to tell the truth at least once so that you can say you told the truth

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
He is symbolic of all those sorts of people, why people ever look upto them people, i.e politicians, hollywood stars, sports stars. You people make them into the people they are, and they could not give a damn, about what they do, and laugh at saying up yours.

Just shows how stupid the general public are.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Why should he care? He was never legitimately elected anyhow so how could he ever represent his electorate? He didn't really have one... oh.. hang on.. yes he did... the evil crooks that rigged the election! They're the only people this monster was ever answerable to. The underworld.

Honestly, I wouldn't p*ss on the man if he was on fire.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join