It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: 'I don't Give a Darn' What Americans Think About Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by dooper

I suppose I am not surprised at the number of mental-midgets who would star dooper's post.

"Look Daddy.....I made a tough decision."

Bush taking credit for keeping us safe for the lat 7 years is like a rooster taking credit for the sunrise.

Remember, 911 happened on HIS watch.

Cock-A-Doodle-Do.

regards....kk

[edit on 15-1-2009 by kinda kurious]

KK......with all due respect...I'm sure that what hapened on the Presidents watch had NOTHING to do with Bill Clintons' policies. NOT!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What you all cant seem to get your heads around is a World Wide Conspiracy exists, there are royal bloodlines calling the shots, they dont care what you think say or do. They also think that if you show one slither of revolution in your intent they will squash you like bugs and will not hesitate to do it.

All American, UK, Israeli, Chinese, Russian, and many other world leaders dont really care what you think...even Obama

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This era will probably be seen as the twilight of the USA. Maybe George will give a darn about destroying our nation. The era was epitomized by unbridled greed and the belief in unregulated free market capitalism which once again failed monumentally! Do you think the dullards that elected this monkey will finally realize that unregulated free market capitalism DOES NOT WORK!!!

Invading sovereign nations in unnecessary resource wars while ignoring renewable energy and complete self sufficiency. Why do that when you can murder and steal.

It started with Reagan destroying the middle class, union busting, shipping our manufacturing overseas, repealing tariffs, signing unfair trade agreements.

Well I guess they still have their bibles and they put the gays in their place and by golly they made sure the wealthy and corporations kept their taxes low! Well now that you have nearly destroyed our nation "You don't give a darn what we think" about it. What can you say...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
George attitude hasnt changed since coming into office.

Wanted to be (dictator) i mean President.

But, didnt want to put in the time. To be one.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This moron is trying to give his exit speech, right now, on live TV.

Even NOW he can't speak properly. He is an idiomatic person, possibly dyslectic, but because of how presidents are insulated, not likely we'd ever be aware of the truth.

THIS is the man who tried to compare his low approval ratings to those of Abraham Lincoln.....well, since no one today was alive during the Lincoln Administration, let's refresh the audience's attention.....it was when HALF OF THE COUNTRY wanted to secede!!!!! SO, of course Lincoln was, at the time, somewat unpopular according to certain folks, below the Mason-Dixon Line!!!

Again, this idiot, Prez#43, is hoping to exit, Stage Left.....all the time tapdancing his way out, with this Bull-S@@t of his 'SPIN' on the supposed 'legacy'...it is all BS.

THERE IS NO WAY this man should be given a free ride!!! Unless he pleads insanity, then he is culpable for many, many crimes.

Of course, he can always flee to a country with no extradition policy....Argentina???

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
He is absolutely right and I commend him for his integrity.

As for his critics, the highest majority of them had ulterior motives and/or were foolish to base their conclusions on the limited facts that were at their disposal to judge from.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
The OP is absolutely ridiculous.

I hope we NEVER have a president that cares about, or legislates because of, public opinion.

And for those that think the world despising him somehow says something: All it says is that people always need a villain and always need a patsy.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by thrustbucket]

Sometimes a crook is a crook even if he wears a suit.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
What you all cant seem to get your heads around is a World Wide Conspiracy exists, there are royal bloodlines calling the shots, they dont care what you think say or do. They also think that if you show one slither of revolution in your intent they will squash you like bugs and will not hesitate to do it.

All American, UK, Israeli, Chinese, Russian, and many other world leaders dont really care what you think...even Obama

1. Interesting hypothesis. Can you prove any of it?
2. If you really believe what you're saying, the last thing you should be doing is laughing. You should be scared out of your mind and looking for the deepest, darkest hole to crawl into as the end is seriously nigh

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

To quote Richard M. Nixon...."I am NOT a crook!"

Well, having attained the status of 'President' of the USA, Richard M. Nixon seemed to have abused his powers.....or what he THOUGHT were his 'powers', as he viewed himself as 'President'.

Now, we have the latest 'pretender' to the throne...a moron that lasted, because of certain support, TWO seasons.

Well, the story is still the same...the "emperor has no clothes"...nothing has changed, except that the "Emperor" in question, with only a week left in power, has 'misunderestimated' the abilities of intelligent people to see through the rhetoric, and realize that, indeed, the 'Emperor'has no clothes...and just hope that the door don't hit his butt on the way out!!!

(Actually, hope the door DOES hit him in the butt, as he leaves....maybe he'll trip over all of his lies as he saunters out to Marine One, on his way out....oh PLEASE let him trip on his lies!!!!)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Those who are in the 49% of the American public who voted for
George Bush in 2000 and 2004 must feel like true Suckers after
hearing this comment from the man they elected to office. It
seems that everyone from ordinary citizens to investors are
becoming more gullible with each passing decade in this country.
-cwm

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Very well put, it's sooo hypocritical of the so called conspiracy champions who post the HATE and BASHING of W because of all the KOOL-AID they consumed via the MSM, funny how they know what and what not to believe from the MSM....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, we didn't really need an interview to realize this tid bit did we?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

EXCUSE ME, cal7man???

Really, you wish to, despite all the evidence, defend this man?

OK....I see, even in law, every person MUST be innocent, before the Law.

After all, "Justice is Blind".

This is going to be an amazing possibility....an ex-'president' actually being prosecuted for his crimes. Ford 'pardoned' Nixon...bad move, in my opinion. BUT it was deemed appropriate, at the time.

Well, times have changed. Let's see what a new era can show...perhaps the United States can regain some credibility, after so much has been lost these past eight years.....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

typical, and i said not one word in defense of bush, but your so called evidence is HOGWASH propaganda pushed by a leftist media agenda, go back to school! AFTER OBSERVING OVER 40 YEARS OF THIS RIDICULOUSNESS, you have nothing of substance to add that i havent heard before, go attack someone else!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't think Americans have the desire for our government to
prosecute George Bush at this time. Maybe after the economic
mess is cleaned up and everyone is living carefree & happy again,
there will be an effort. But I don't get the sense that Americans
hate George Bush the way Jews hated the Nazi leaders. Most
likely, by that time, noone will care, because their economic
pain will have passed.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

I don't think Americans have the desire for our government to
prosecute George Bush at this time. Maybe after the economic
mess is cleaned up and everyone is living carefree & happy again,
there will be an effort. But I don't get the sense that Americans
hate George Bush the way Jews hated the Nazi leaders. Most
likely, by that time, noone will care, because their economic
pain will have passed.

How are we going to "clean up" a depression? 7 million Americans starved to death in the USA during the Great Depression. Now there are more than 300,000,000 people many in cities or suburbia with no access to farms. I get the sense that Bush devastated the country along with Congress.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Don't be too hard on Dubya, after all he was just the puppet for the real evil,

who do you think made sure dubya was always busy when crap hit the fan?

Cheney, even the name makes my skin crawl brrrrrr

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In my opinion this so called President (Bush) is as close to a Dictator that this country has ever had. Besides ruining this Country economically and just sitting back in his easy chair at the oval office and doing nothing except to look stupid everytime he opened his mouth. He also gave his approval of more torture, holding you on any suspicions by the government, allowing extra eavesdropping by our government and basically destroying our freedom within. Oh yeah let us not forget the biggest bunch of B.S. in engaging this country in a war: "the supposed WMD (weapons of mass destruction) that have gotten our guys and gals killed in an unfounded War in Iraq. The biggest question in my mind is how can this idiot sleep at night? He also is quoted as saying recently he doesn't care what the American people think? Our popularity as U.S. citizens traveling abroad also is at an all time low. All I can say is good riddance, you self righteous piece of crap!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Walman;
I agree with you. George Bush I am sure has done the best he can. He had stated in a recent interview that people have a short memory of History. For example does anyone remember the USS Cole incident that happened while Clinton was in office? Did Clinton do anything about this incident? Um no, he did not do anything. If he would have put down the American foot down right then, then maybe 9-11 would not have happened. The USS Cole set the stage for 9-11 and no one did anything about it. Basically it was swept under a rug. When GW Bush came in to office he inherited something that started before he was even the president elect. But no one remembers that part of the story. I am not downing Clinton and I am not defending Bush but Obama will face the same issues and he will handle them just as well as any other president has handled things in the past, to the best of his ability. We the people (like I have said before ) have limited knowledge of the full spectrum of the issues these guys face. Until we are privy to all of the facts who are we to judge the decisions the president make? If we had all the knowledge to make these decisions we would probably make the same ones. At least Bush had the balls to make some of these decisions even when they made him very unpopular and this is harder to do than the alternative.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Did not vote for GW,always opposed his policies, and think that he was a bad president, BUT, I also don't think GW wanted the job in the first place. GW just wound up being a standard bearer for a movement that he never really embraced. Good to see he has maintained his humor through it all, and that is what I see.

In all honesty, I think history might be kinder to GW than current opinion carries. Iraq may turn out to be a success, and that will up GW's standing as a U.S. president. Even if he goes down as the worst president in our history, it will be like going down as the worst champion on a world ranking. Honestly, I think he did a better job than I expected from him. For some reason, I find it hard to dislike the guy. I don't know why, maybe I am manipulated, but I doubt that.

I hope Obama can fulfill the huge expectations that people have for him. Certainly he will find the people to be as fickle as all other presidents have had to endure before him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join