It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Never forget. A government that can augment reality to a form or shape that serves it does not do so because its "gentle". It is an entity that takes advantage of fear. This has not changed in at least 8,000 years. Suggestions, ideas?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I agree where somebody said that whoever turned him in simply misconstrued what he said and/or used it as an advantage to get even with him.

There was one experience I had in school. On my first day of class this past semester. I was sitting in the hallway outside my classroom with my back against the wall. I got up and I left my bag behind to go use the restroom. I wasn't gone for no more than four and a half minutes. I come back and this man comes up to me, identifying himself as a professor who taught economics just down the hall. He said he noticed I left my bag behind and he wanted to know who it belonged to and I said it was mine. He said for me not to leave my bag behind un-attended. That's when I said "Oh. I appreciate your concern but I doubt anyone was going to steal it..." After that point I knew what he was trying to say. That's when he said "I don't feel comfortable seeing somebody leave a bag behind unattended because there might be a...bomb in it."

I sat there with my mouth agape. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm thinking "Oh please...You can't be serious." I wasn't gone for no more than four and a half to five minutes. And this economics professor? I DIDN'T have class with him let alone know him. He just popped up out of nowhere and approached me to talk to me about my satchel. And he said the word "bomb" out loud in front of six or seven students sitting right there nearby where I was sitting in the hallway. They looked at me and I looked at them. Nothing was said. I just turned away and sat there with my head hanging.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nice that someone you know turned you in for your beliefs.
The irony is that your beliefs make you a patriot as you believe in the CONSTITUTION.

Did you ask who turned you in? The whole, I have the right to face my accusor thing....

Let's be honest, we all want change, that's why most voted for Obama.

Also,
Mean people suck !

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The reason you don't answer any of these loaded questions is simple. They have no 'legal' right to ask them; they will twist and turn your words against you; there's that little thingy called the Fourth Amendment.

What "probable cause" did they have that a crime has been committed? They were searching for probable cause and hoping it would come out of your own mouth. There's also that little thingy called the Fifth Amendment.

You've certainly lived long enough to know these things.

Why do you suppose it is that when a cop pulls you over, he/she will ask you, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" He/she is hoping you will answer, "I guess I was going a little too fast," or some other "confession" of wrongdoing. Once those words leave your mouth, they've got you.

Your 'inquisitor' was pulling the same stunt on you.

It is not about you having nothing to hide. It is all about their lawful right to ask.

I think I would have answered him, "You first." When he got indignant or threatening, which he would, I would have ordered him to leave.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i call b.s. stop acting special

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

I really thought at first that I might be kinda blowing things out of proportion. I wasn't 100% sure I was being followed until I got the visit. There is no reason to doubt me. The agent was very polite and not aggresive in his questioning. He didn't read me my rights or anything. You got to understand I didn't know what to do I have never been through this kinda stuff before. I didn't even think to take pictures till after the fact. If anyone doubts me my business address is 2103 South Main, Elk City, Oklahoma, 73644. Please stop by I will call anyone that has witnessed this and have them come by and atest to the situation or we can go see them.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
My only concern is that if this is all it takes to get investigated then man what is this country coming to? I have never threatened anyone or anything. Sure I own guns but not many. How could I be dubbed suspicious for home grown terrorism?

Because you do not agree with what the government wants to do.

If I would have been in your shoes, and it was me they were asking these questions, the first answer I would have given each time was, "You should be asking the same questions of those in office.". Then maybe, if I felt like it, I would have answered them with how I really felt. Then I would have turned the tables on him, and asked him the same things. It`s your right to ask questions, just as it is theirs.

After thinking about this for a while now, I believe I would have told the guy, "When did it become illegal to question the policies of our government?". Then I would have told him that "A true patriot questions the intensions of the government, not swollow them blindly."

Hey, I hope they read this and follow me around. I would park in front of my lawyers office, then walk over to their car, and ask them if they want to talk, they can come in and ask all the questions they want.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Dude....many here, me included, are proud of you....yes you are a patriot and we should all follow your lead - speak the truth when the truth needs to be heard....

Keep us informed as things go along......you have my support - 1000%

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Nice that someone you know turned you in for your beliefs.
The irony is that your beliefs make you a patriot as you believe in the CONSTITUTION.

Did you ask who turned you in? The whole, I have the right to face my accusor thing....

Let's be honest, we all want change, that's why most voted for Obama.

Oh my brother, (or sister), I voted for O'Bama because of the following three main issues: I am a patriot and suffered tremendously just trying to protect my fellow Americans. The wounds and scares are very deep. Once in a great while we have to "throw ourselves in frount of the bus of history", we have to ask the question are you slittting your own throaght for a decent reason? Mean people have no future...
Mean people suck !

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here's an education. Please watch this; get your friends and family to watch it." I have nothing to hide" is typical and a big mistake:

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It scares me ho the govermant has so much power. If you think about it, we are measely serfs in a fueldal state. we are used for our labor, while the goverment stays powerful and educated we do not. And our kids need to lay off the video games. its all just a ditraction.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CNRHKick
Why can't the government understand that some people don't like how our country is ran? Why do they have to interrogate people if they have anti-government views? I don't get that.

They DO understand that. The interrogation is their way of telling you that you don`t have any rights left. it`s very easy to understand. They have grown to big, you know, like the big corperations that are to big to fail. It`s all a power scheme, and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'd say that you are being watched and probably being monitored... very easy for them to do...

You will probably start noticing ringing in the ears, headaches, and various other microwave related symptoms occur. Here is an interesting read on what the government was doing in 1971 against possibly one quarter of the U.S. population. Directed Energy Weapons(DEW) are the predecessor of the microwave oven... Before they perfected DEW technology, a lot of people would explode like a hamster in the m/w oven. Spontaneous Human Combustion....

I am currently being targeted with DEWs. Suffering the effects daily because of my views politically and against the NWO.

I just thought that you should know what to look for and see that the government admitted targeting its own people with m/w energy... Unlike others who have voiced their opinion on this thread I think I'm not clouded by any directed views from within the shadows... Some comments seem so naive its scary.

My 2cents
Think Positive... It does help...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well then,

that decides it,

i can now say with confidence that i am not being watched, followed, investigated or anything like that. if i was, they would've arrested me for doing something illegal a long time ago! not that i break the law that often, but it does happen, usually the pettier of the laws but misdemeanors nonetheless. oh yeah, i might have driven in a manner that would warrant a felony before, but that was then and I no longer own that speed demon car. :-P

thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
No offense or anything, but can you provide any evidence that this really happened? What was the name of the agent? Did he disclose the reason for questioning you? Most people would ask that question if this happened to them. These are pretty generic questions, they don't seem like anything an investigator would ask anyone, just to check on your views? Why you?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The answers to those questions most likely are not what they were after. It is most likely your voice they recorded for comparison in some investigation that has to due with wiretaps

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Didn't think of that but if true that would be very erie. I would like to think that they got all they wanted and were done with me. I don't think that is the case. I feel that i might still be under a watchfull eye.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You must have said something that either was so far out there that there was some sort of subliminal threat or intent made, or someone else turned you in under false pretense.

There are millions out there who make their political points of view known in blogs, websites and even on radio and tv shows. There isnt any reason for some agent to have been watching you for some time then suddenly approach you and start asking questions like that.

I suspect there is more to this that you are not telling us.

Care to share?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

My fellow Patriot, I e-mailed this to everyone on my list just so they are all aware of this invasion of privacy.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Declaration of Independence

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Bill of Rights; First Amendment

No need to be worried about speaking your beliefs that the system is messed up and needs to be changed. The Declaration of Independence clearly leaves room for an objectionable society to stand against a corrupt government and the 1st Amendment gives every citizen (born and naturalized) the freedom to talk and/or write about it.

If they knock on my door one day, I will most likely tell them some things very similar to what you told your own "stalkers". I am no more of a terrorist than you are, but I do have issues with this current gov't that arent going to go away when they sweep Bush and Co from the steps.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join